Nootropics are technology

nootropics are technology
whats ur stack?

Attached: modafinilcat-homepage-1024x499[1].png (1024x499, 368K)

link?

none because i was blessed with high iq
also, nootropics are a waste of money sugar pills btw

multivitamin/tryptophan/5-htp/melatonin at night and L-theanine/caffeine in the morning, for myself *afinil/amphetamine had significant side effects after about a week, constant headache and anhedonia and such, i'd avoid harsh stuff like that if possible

>because i was blessed with high iq
If you aren't a retard, they actually have more benefit since they multiply your existing mental ability.
You need to man up and get actual stimulants and not placebos, though.

I absolutely think I am a better person than anyone taking "nootropics" snake oil.

hard work and intense exercise with a proper diet will give you great success. You will look down on pill abusers trying to imitate the same.

DMT

Attached: 1556664200805.png (588x529, 94K)

>He uses drugs
Nice try, kiddo.

clearly hard work, intense exercise, and proper diet are no better than a placebo, since you seem to believe for some unfathomable reason that those are mutually exclusive with nootropics

i workout almost every day, the pills are just for sleep

Maintain a strict sleep schedule, it got me through 4 months of insomnia hell.

If you need help one night benadryl or other first generation anti histamines work well.

y i k e s

I had tried some before but they suck and it gives you headaches. I switched to 200mg caffeine pills every 4-hours. That is real focus.

Modafinil ruins your brain. I say this as someone who took it during 2015. I started to forget how to say certain words, my muscle memory to type was affected, and I struggle to do mental math now. It was from an actual prescription, not ordered online.

This

Jow Forums is a straightedge board. We're very pure here.

Attached: 1420357652751.gif (287x344, 72K)

thats weird. i took it for like 2 years straight and there was no withdrawal or long term side effects.

Modafinil amd coffee

I Google around and other people had similar symptoms. The worst thing about that drug is how it improves your short term memory but destroys your ability to retain information in the long term.

lets compare business cards

Attached: tumblr_me5ypknAdP1rt6u7do1_r1_250.gif (250x257, 231K)

My stack is not ingesting random powders ordered off the internet made from shady Chinese suppliers.

Anyone know where I can buy modafinil? looking for legit sources.

Attached: 2019-03-19_150013.jpg (410x651, 50K)

Hellos moods, a thread spam for these nootropics needs to be added/suggested.

nootropics are technology. nobody is spamming anything pajeet

tobacco, unironically
smoking a cig whenever i take a short break to make tea or whatever gives me that little buzz which spikes creativity temporarily, which is enough to solve stuff sometimes

Modafinil has started to give me serious anxiety and i dont even abuse it.

Has anyone tried lsd microdosing?

Nigger just go the closest gym, find the biggest man in the room and ask him.

Concerta 54mg. I miss so much this shit, it was like cocaïne.

Attached: generic-concerta.jpg (700x525, 54K)

Is modapharma legit?

Yes. It's not fantastic and honestly you barely notice it, it just makes things a little more enjoyable/vibrant

I've heard to bacon has meme side effect like increase focus and testosterone from fit. Is it because of the nicotine? If so could I just chew nicorrete and get the same effect?

>destroying your mind and body to become a more efficient slave to your jew boss
LMAO'ing at your life decisions

Attached: Sylveon_321.png (532x386, 206K)

I meant nicotine. Sorry for phone posting but my brother downloaded emulators on my laptop and fucked it up.

I understand what you meant now but I think making up meme side effects of eating bacon like increased focus would be hilarious

> (OP)
>>destroying your mind and body to become a more efficient slave to your jew boss
>LMAO'ing at your life decisions

This but without the smugness. I was spending a lot of time working on a STACK for work but ultimately settled on 8 hours sleep + good diet. Think about what you're putting yourselves through and for who, work never ends. There's always new projects, meetings, deadlines, clients, EMERGENCIES, etc.

intense exercise leads to a decline in memory functions, just do enough to stay healthy

I had friends that did that shit. Years later their minds are a bit wonky. Better off doing heroin.

Attached: 1556998294321.png (254x149, 20K)

>i was blessed with high iq
haha

>snake oil
>just work out bro
you dont know what your talking about

Fuck you nerds, I do what I do because its fun. I earn a shitton of money in the process but I would do it anyways.

modafinilstar

My man