Unironically saying linux doesn't have gaymes while this one can be played flawlessly and with not a single performance...

>unironically saying linux doesn't have gaymes while this one can be played flawlessly and with not a single performance drop
>"b-b-but muh resource intensive gayyyyming"
Why millenials are always trying to ruin everything?

Attached: extreme tux racer.webm (1364x768, 627K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

grow up and stop playing games

don't listen to paid M$© shills.
Linux has shitload of games, both modern titles, and emulation

>LeChuck

Attached: 1502818221136.png (441x334, 128K)

Games are one of the lesser problems of the GNU/Linux platform.
Things such as UI scaling, UI consistency, availability of productivity software, hardware compatibility etc. are much bigger problems than
>muh gaems

>childish video games
>wangblows theme
>OBS
Holy fucking cancer!

But this game also has a BSD port, why are you using the bloated Linux kernel?

GNU has the best hardware compatibility of any OS, it also has the best availability of productivity software, since all good compilers and text editors are free software. You are silly.

>Linux kernel
You can just say Linux. We all know it's a kernel.

based

whats wrong with OBS?

Attached: back_to_v_KID.jpg (945x645, 121K)

>needing a frontend for ffmpeg

i though i can once reply something intresting but ure jsut another cringe brainlet lol

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x671, 81K)

Epic meme.

>wasting over 5 minutes typing just to convert something to webum everytime you want to record something
>instead of left-clicking yourself to victory

1. Learn to type
2. Learn to use aliases
3. Get a clue

>j-just type faster, bro
>j-j-just waste over 1 month learning how to use aliases
>j-j-just idk lol GET A CLUE HAHA
lmao

Type more than 50wpm, it isn't hard. Aliases aren't difficult to understand. You can learn it in a minute or so.

It has runescape, how much more do you want?

Nah, I'd rather let an app do the job for me instead of wasting my time typing -and- learning something that can be done almost instantly with said app.
>what is practicality
Work smarter, not harder. Etc.

people don't use linux because it's shit, not because of games.

Enjoy your shitware, retard. Too stupid to read a man page. You suck. You're whack. Fuck you. I don't even know why a fool like you is on this board.

Linux is more used than Windows...

From what I've seen, in a couple years you'll be able to play 99% of Windows titles on Linux through Proton. God bless valve.

>
youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A

Attached: index.png (235x214, 7K)

Nice googtube, goober. You eat ass.

Thread should have ended here.

but when I grew up I cast aside childish things, like the desire to be grown up

reasons to use linux: you can play the best game in the world

Attached: 09_May_2019_17:44:37.png (1366x768, 415K)

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUX RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEERRR

Attached: 220px-TuxRacerScreenshot.jpg (220x164, 14K)

I agree with this , I'm 32 and just no longer give a flying fuck about people judging my interests. Also relatively new to linux myself and the game situation does keep improving, most of the game issue is with drm and anticheat software it seems like, but there's still plenty of older games that I've never even played. I don't have a desire to go play fortnite. ProtonDB is a good place to check the status of what games are working for people and any tweaks people recommend to get stuff to work if it doesn't.

>Imagine being so insecure you have to reinforce how "adult" you are by calling random strangers on the internet childish.

But does it have multiplayer? This does now

Attached: tuxkart.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>ui consistency
any linux wm/de smacks windows in terms of ui consistency

If you need over a month to learn what aliases are, I'm surprised you managed to type Jow Forums without assistance.

>over 1 month
this is a display of your mental capacity

computahs iz hard gee

Jow Forums hates video games because it reminds them they're unemployed sitting on their ass all day compiling gentoo and breaks their delusions that they're the next terry davis in the making.

>scaling
GNOME 3.32 has good fractional scaling.
>consistency
GNOME 3.32 has consistent UI

I know this is bait, but there is some truth to this.
Modern AAA games generally suck. I do play video games from time to time, but they are almost always old ones that either run natively or can be emulated fine on GNU/Linux.

based

>aliases are hard
God help us

I mean 4ch is Full of idiots, what did you expected.
They would cum if that was a Microsoft product

is this the old man of ((have sex)) ?

Attached: 1554102944244.png (375x375, 111K)

comfiest game i've played.