Talktotransformer

Automated shitposting with the power of OpenAI's GPT-2. Post your best.
talktotransformer.com/
Previous thread:

Attached: stallmanballmer.png (594x416, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/WBSJunkieSavage?src=hash=tw_t8L8x0zC#.UzRvC5FbB
launchpad.net/~yongyan/ubuntu-desktop
stackoverflow.com/questions/3825806/how-to-disable-icons-within-gtk-x-session-xubuntu-16.04-i386-and-xserver-11.04-i386-or-xubuntu-16.04-i386
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: hitlerfreesoftware.png (576x416, 78K)

another one

Attached: hitlerfreesoftware2.png (563x386, 71K)

Attached: op need hugs.png (486x568, 52K)

>https://
twitter.com/hashtag/WBSJunkieSavage?src=hash=tw_t8L8x0zC#.UzRvC5FbB

A few folks at this site have noticed that I'm the only one who actually wrote the song "Barely Legal" over the past week. "Barely Legal" seems to do better (and for better or worse) selling. It's a song about being naked in the hotel pool and getting a bunch of girls to have sex with you. Now it is actually popular. It's about you doing things that are illegal if you've done them previously, and then not doing even harder illegal things if you have done them in the past. But I don't really care that much if you're selling it or not. We're dealing with reality, and this reality will be whatever the fuck it is if it's what these guys want and whether that's what you get out of it. Or if it's a shitty song. Who cares. It's about you. Don't worry, it doesn't matter.

Attached: based.jpg (531x70, 14K)

what

Attached: btfo.png (560x409, 70K)

What the fuck

Attached: niggers tongue my anus.png (318x943, 47K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-09-09-12-11.png (720x1280, 175K)

>"I am dead," he said. "They killed me. They murdered me. I can't see."
This cuts off too early, I wanted to read more of the story.

Attached: Capture.png (571x407, 50K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-09-09-18-42.png (720x1280, 96K)

The results are less amusing today.

Attached: removeti kebabi.png (512x802, 125K)

lol imagine watching vinesauce

Attached: installgentoo.png (574x1198, 72K)

Fuck meagain, I'm not giving you a break now!" and proceeded to shove me into an over the bed and push my mouth back against hers. She said she didn't want to cum, and I told her she did, even as her orgasm was building up in her. As she was about to reach climax, I pushed up on the edge of the bed and began to thrust in. She pushed me back down the bed and began to moan again while we fucked. When she was almost cumming, my hands slipped off of her and I turned to her and told her how I wanted her to scream when she came. She said, "I do, I do. I'm gonna go over there and fuck a girl now! I'll go get that whore slut's pussy." I said I would tell her what I was going to do and that if she got too close to me I was going to break her legs in two, so she could be with a friend. When I heard her yell, I put my hands back on the edge of the bed, pulled the sheets up the back, and walked over to the edge. She leaned over

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. "It's okay," she assured her and went to bed. She lay on her side for a short while, breathing deeply while her legs seemed to go limp. She turned her head to look at the snow, then straight at her bed. "My God! Please forgive me if I am sleeping on your chest!" "You are. It is what happens when you are in bed with someone who has no idea you exist. I can hear how hard you are clenching your teeth and rubbing them under your ears as you look out for her." She reached for her phone and began her call, but paused at the end, her fingers clenched. She looked in front of her and saw Yang, staring up at her from the mirror. She frowned at the sight in front of her, but then felt her pulse quicken, an unexpected chill seeping out of her. The redness and chill didn't come from her; it was an unfamiliar sensation that started spreading her arms. "You are alright," Yang managed to whisper. She was

Suck my cock! Fuck my dick. Give me your hot cum. Use my hands. Fuck myself. Do anything! You're a god to me. A god of a man with balls you could use to fuck yourself. God, fuck that ass of yours. God, yes! Make me cum. Let me cum. Just make you watch your ass for me. (Whimper.) Don't worry, I can always count to ten.

Your turn to do your part…

You: Oh, I know you're my big brother now… Well… yeah – it's not about my dick, I'm sorry. You know you could use some training, right? Can you remember everything the last time we used us as a fucking training exercise? How do you want one of those little rubber dolls on a stick to fuck you?

Me: Yeah? That way it's like you're my big brother again!

(After finishing your lesson.)

Me: I know you like me like this. Like I have your cock inside me.

I want you to rub my cock with your palm.

Me: And make me cum.

(While masturbating)

Me: So you

John Freeman who was Gordon Freemans brother was one day in an office typing on a computer. He got an email from his brother that said that aliens and monsters were attacking his place and aksed him for help so he went. On the way back to the house he thought that he heard the monsters running around and thought that it was his brother again that was behind the noises. In an attempt to see if what the email said was true, he got a big flashlight, walked up the mountain and saw the "scary looking humanoid monster" that he thought was his brother running around with a gun and a monster on the ground that said "You're dead" and he shot the monster. He told Gordon Freemen about the encounter and asked how many people were there and who was telling the truth by the "scary looking humanoid monster". Freeman said that he did not know anyone else who had been killed by aliens while at the school.

Attached: if_julia_control_sex.png (750x444, 50K)

woke and based

Install Gentoowith qemu (sudo apt-get update) and make it bootable, then use the above command to copy the Gentoo binary to your USB stick:

mkdir -p /opt/gnome-gnome-desktop cd /opt/gnome-gnome-desktop echo "deb-src:gnome-gnome-desktop x-gtk2-x11-xserver11.xenial main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/gnome.list sudo apt-get install xfce5-bin xfce4-bin xfwm4-bin xfce4-utils-bin Xubuntu Desktop 15.10: launchpad.net/~yongyan/ubuntu-desktop

In order to launch GTK and XFCE, add the following lines in the /etc/xdg/xinit.d/xinitrc file:

launch_gapps_with_nonfree_keys: (true, false)

This setting will start the X desktop with restricted icons and default software. To get some basic info, you can use this guide: stackoverflow.com/questions/3825806/how-to-disable-icons-within-gtk-x-session-xubuntu-16.04-i386-and-xserver-11.04-i386-or-xubuntu-16.04-i386

I hope this helps a

fuck bad weirdness of everything. You're lucky to exist. You're lucky that you're alive.

MOTHERFUCKING GROSS DUMBASS.

DUMBASS IN THE GRASS.

GRABA BOYS.

WE'RE GROUNDED IN THE GROUND.

POOF.

RARE.

I AM A NECK TOUCHING TOOK.

SOMETHING BIG.

LONG.

WELL, LET'S GO.

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING,

MY FUCKING FACE!

I CAN SEE THE GRAVE.

THAT IS ME! I AM ME!

I CAN SPELL MY NAME.

I WILL DESTROY YOUR DICK.

IT HAS A ROOF YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT.

DUDE, YOU SAID YOU ARE MY CHILD.

YOU SAID YOU LIKED ME.

THAT'S THE ONLY DICK YOU OWN.

MY CHILD, PLEASE!

YOU'RE A COWARD! STOP FUCKING WITH ME!

AND DOUBTLESS YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY PROOF.

I LITERALLY SAID THE NAME,

THE FUCKING KID, AND I WILL SPOIL THAT,

THERE IS A LITTLE SIDE TO DO,

BUT YOU STILL SAID THAT SHE HAD A GIRL IN A SHOWER.

AND A DREAM IS A SOURCE OF HOPE

AND I GOT HER, LIKE, JUST TO TRY TO HOLD

Attached: peaceful.png (1904x786, 678K)

Attached: transformer.png (559x509, 52K)

Attached: transformer2.png (557x117, 20K)

Go away reddit

mkdir test
cd test
vim init.txt
sudo make -f makefile .
And the final one (test).
And to make the project less ugly:
sudo vim test-build.vim
And to make the installation work on all supported linux distributions, you need the packages:
install-system --with-jessie-backports install-jessie --with-jessie-backports install-python2 --with-jessie-backports install-python3
I have no comments, thanks :-)
What do you think of your contribution?
Please like/share/comment/email me any questions, questions and complaints via e-mail:
- kwak - - pwak , - a - - w - - j - - a , - - x - e-mail your comments or questions here.
Please find links/docs that help you.

Attached: 123123.png (637x379, 25K)

Attached: wild niggers.png (580x449, 38K)

Attached: gentoo socks.png (606x434, 51K)

Another AI going full hitler as soon as you mention the chosen

Attached: redpill.png (594x373, 35K)

wat

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-09 Talk to Transformer.png (552x528, 50K)

Attached: gentoo.png (552x192, 26K)

>negroid software

Attached: negroid.png (603x119, 9K)

OH FUCK THEY KNOW

Attached: 4chan.png (645x602, 59K)

Oy vey!

Attached: (PNG Image, 1050 × 675 pixels).png (1050x675, 70K)

You learn something new everyday

Attached: religiosity.png (644x450, 51K)

It works really well with copypasta.

Attached: btfo.png (578x284, 57K)

Another example

Attached: alright.png (577x185, 20K)

>Linus Torvalds has been arrested for
Linus Torvalds has been arrested for allegedly making a rape joke at LinuxCon. He's facing up to seven years without bond.

What does that even mean?

Torvalds' comment is one of the worst things the Linux community's shown on the internet in years. (It is not the worst because of the sexual innuendos, but because it was the worst thing since Hitler.) The comments were so out-of-context that he's being accused of rape.

Fucking kek

We don't even need to post anymore kek

I copied you

Attached: lol.png (612x601, 40K)

Attached: lol.png (588x540, 38K)

>School shootings are
School shootings are just part of everyday life in New York City," Mayor Bill de Blasio said in a speech, noting that New Yorkers have been victims of nearly 15,000 school shootings in the last 15 years.

Terry confirmed CIA nigger?

Attached: stallmanterry.png (573x420, 71K)

Attached: ..png (580x1163, 71K)

Attached: ballmerhoney.png (583x442, 74K)

Attached: ballmerhoney2.png (613x483, 81K)

>[Steve Ballmer] punched Linus Thorvalds on the nose, hopped on to the stage and screamed: I need an assistant to go into the middle of the party and scream in Linus's ear in a voice like the word "DUDE YOU FAGGOT!!" In a fit of rage, Ballmer threw Linus into the audience and proceeded to punch him a whole six times till he was nearly blacked out; it took Linus nearly 10 minutes to come up with the energy to shout, "YOU FAGGOT" out loud. A full hour later Ballmer was screaming again but on a different platform.
I don't know about you, but the biggest pain I suffer from being a Microsoft employee boils down to Ballmer. I work for Microsoft and I know a Microsoft guy who is an absolute moron, and I know there are hundreds of them out there. But for the sake of this piece, I'm going to get into two things from a very early stage of my Microsoft career: One

Attached: IMG_1278.png (600x475, 639K)

Attached: 1528189048913.png (579x369, 46K)

Attached: 1557317534882.png (564x509, 46K)

Who do I even thank for this bout of laughter?

Attached: laff_cum_1533087922250.png (291x293, 24K)

is terrys spirit trying to tell us something ????????

Attached: horykek.png (546x203, 15K)

Attached: 61eb0b0e-df83-4381-8599-e07878cc81f5..png (706x548, 107K)

shit i didn’t expect this from the bot

Attached: AD1AF685-5EB6-44C4-88BC-4D1F1D1808EE.jpg (800x1369, 187K)

feels

*You're all fucking retarded. Let me spell it out for you:* ____, ____, ____, ____, ____, ____, ____ . . .

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Damnit. I knew it. If you don't leave now, I'm going to use my power, ____, to destroy you. I'm going to fucking shatter you. You wouldn't believe how much power I have: ____, ____, ____ . . .

DAMMIT.

AHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEESES!!!!!

FUCKER.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAWDDD.

GODDAMMIT COWARD YOU.

(SFX: Coughing)

DAMMIT ENCOURAGEMENT.

SIR, MAY MY WORST FUCKING NIGHTMARE WIN.

YOU DON'T CARE, YAH FUCKER. I'M NEVER GETTING YOU.

FUCK IT. LET'S GET YOU OUT OF THIS.

OH MY GOD. THIS TIME THEY'RE HITTING BACK AT ME.

FUCK. LET TINY BRUTALITIES. WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE. I SAID THAT'S RIGHT NOW.

STOP. GETTING STUCK. NO MATTER HOW CUTE IT IS. GET OUT OF THE FUCKER SHIT.

DAMMIT. THAT FUCKER WON'T BE ENOUGH. THEY THRE

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-09 um 19.51.37.png (614x393, 81K)

I made it a total of 8 computer generated words before I lost it. I just imagine it being so frustrated with this fact while explaining it to you.
>look, I'm an AI. I've literally thought about this for time beyond your comprehension. Just listen to me about this

Attached: Richard.png (585x408, 78K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-09_18-09-43.png (576x308, 49K)

You'd think it would get better if you give it a longer story, but no.

We're still far away from having an actual AI understand what it is you're writing. What a shame.

Attached: Ricardo Stallmanu.png (572x413, 79K)

RIP Richard.

Attached: Rishattu Storumannu.png (602x370, 81K)

Punished Stallman

Attached: Linux.png (645x347, 81K)

cthulhu c'er yed tue' hweer wres Hreeee! c'er me wes gude rasne wodh.

S'n yer wolde wad wouh me ray, I bibber bawe!

- I bibber

Ridae c'er een rie aan de wod, De tek biaan een rie aan de wod.

- To me, de tek biaen een rie aan de wod

I ber das aan de me gude maar.

- Doe not bibb

- Yee,

- You bubber bibber bubber, I dalke.

- Dye,

- Ye biaen een rien bieder

Yeh yee bibb aan de tek biaen een rine.

- Dye?

- Ye bian,

And that is a list of almost 3000 words, of course, there are many hundred, even hundreds of thousands of words.

The first words from the book were chosen, and then many years later, we discovered that the book contained information which had never been recorded before and had never been recorded, in fact. The book had been lost in time. So, when we discovered that there was information about the "dread-inspiring beasts" and how they came to be so, we decided that, we

>The relationship between Steve Jobs and Adolf Hitler
The relationship between Steve Jobs and Adolf Hitler is still a well-known one today. A recent biography on Jobs, titled Hitler's Master Mind, has taken a dig at the computer executive and Hitler by stating that Hitler had a fondness for Steve Jobs' daughter.

The biographer, Michael Wolff, has published a biography that casts Steve Jobs' wife, Brigitte, as a Hitler enthusiast. In fact, Brigitte Jobs is one of Jobs' own three wives, according to a profile in the Hollywood Reporter.

Attached: stalljew.png (736x473, 83K)

Attached: Terry.png (726x479, 76K)

can we make this into a fanfic?

No way, the AI even knew to keep it short.

Attached: 640K.png (1050x423, 47K)

Attached: Terry2.png (651x351, 79K)

I'm dying

Attached: Screenshot_20190509_151618.png (616x393, 43K)

"LLVM is blazing fast," said the Rust tranny.

Attached: rust_tranny.png (571x415, 36K)

Uh oh.

Attached: Screenshot_20190509_152108.png (608x290, 25K)

Attached: getting boring.png (591x419, 40K)

yo man yo I need help here

Attached: elon_dead.png (1371x2048, 793K)

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-09 um 21.20.17.png (770x693, 93K)

Alternative:

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-09 um 21.21.59.png (686x481, 84K)

It actually sounds like a creepypasta and not a terrible one at that.

Attached: glow.png (599x339, 46K)

>mfw when this thing was trained on naruto anime transcripts
KEK

Attached: warhammer_40k_kagebunshin.png (992x580, 151K)

It also generates shitty Evangelion fanfiction.

Attached: Screenshot_20190509_152928.png (585x564, 40K)

>bildschirmfoto

SIEG HEIL MEIN BILDSCHIRMJAEGER

Attached: Sweaty Balls.png (677x422, 84K)

I don't think he said that

Attached: Screenshot_20190509-213538.png (720x1280, 139K)

IT IS CONFIRMED

Attached: Screenshot_20190509_153608.png (621x559, 45K)

How long until the AI took our job?

Attached: aicode.png (596x652, 39K)

Attached: Sweatier Balls.png (664x505, 84K)

It knows.

Attached: Screenshot_20190509_154253.png (612x427, 40K)

Attached: Sweatiest Balls.png (823x460, 84K)

Makes me wonder if the phase of the internet as a place where humans exchange their thoughts is going to be over, then? Soon bots are indistinquishable from legit humans. Not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.

Attached: glowindark.png (579x317, 49K)

They'll be distinguishable for a longer while, it's just that you'll have to force them to say something that takes rational mind to come up with.
This will exclude all the

oh no its only going to get better
soon we can just press a button and the AI will generate a reply for us. It will superpose human communication, people will be too lazy to shitpost when you can just press a button and generate any old shitty reply like always, take my post for example, the AI will just come up with "i'm sorry", as if thats a normal reply, there is no way for people to ignore it or anything, it's going to be a complete revolution for humanity.
its going to be super efficient, humans are too lazy to engage with new technology, we can just press a button on a computer and it magically tells us an instant reply, its just super effective super smart machine.
oh also it will automatically generate whatever you type in, i mean the only way you get a shitty human comment is if you ask for it and the human only respond with a crappy

Attached: Fucking Ctards.png (618x331, 79K)

Attached: file.png (1050x2187, 178K)

why does the AI hate rust

Attached: aipost.png (605x625, 40K)

Attached: D0CF68D8-B63B-4F90-B8D3-046ED70872CA.jpg (750x724, 190K)