When you cummed for the first time did you know you were cumming

When you cummed for the first time did you know you were cumming

Attached: (1063).jpg (629x1050, 199K)

I realised what it was when it happened because I had read about reproduction before.

It felt so good that I didn't recognize anything was coming out of my body

I thought I was having a fit and passed out
thankfully ur mum stopped sucking

Sometimes I wish my mom would bite my dick off

No, but my big brother did

Did you suck him off?

no, i thought there was like a pressure point in my penis that made it felt good or something. had no idea what was going on.

No, he gave me a prostate massage and I came

Epicsauce
ID checks out

GaY

I thought I was peeing. The first few times the consistency was also more jelly that anything I got since then, don't know why.

what a coincidence

Very interesting. The first time I tried fapping I had to pee and I peed in a bucket and thought that was cum

So you did it voluntarily?
I was playing a video game at the time and had no idea what the heck was happening. I just knew that character was really fascinating and then I realized I somehow peed myself.

akari feet

I told my mom that my balls hurt and she told me that if I rubbed myself I would feel really good and they wouldn't hurt anymore

IIRC, i actually masturbated before i could actually cum so when I ejaculate did for the first time the realization that i could theoretically have children was kind of a shock

Hot delicious akari feet

hot

I had my first erection at 7 but didn't cum until I started having wet dreams

She didn't demonstrate

Attached: (1075).jpg (1570x1807, 255K)

Well it's good the pain wasn't something more serious.

i don't think most moms tell their kid to rub themself though lol

Yeah
My mom is based though.

Based ID.

no
I was wearing my sister jeans then i nutted it all over
I never felt anything like that before so occasionly I wore her jeans and jerkjed my hips until I nuted

Yes, and no. I knew about the cumming process but since I was still a young lad, I couldn't produce any.

Attached: 1544182929580.jpg (200x200, 9K)

well your mum sure knew i was

Attached: 1081160.jpg (531x436, 26K)

>I was wearing my sister jeans then i nutted it all over
holy crap hot. I wish I had a sister to use for drag dressing
actually no she didn't. I asked her and you are a liar,
I see. I knew about it but It felt so good I didn't recognize anything was coming out

i cried a lot after because my family used to be religious catholics so I thought I was going to go to hell

yeah, but I grow 192 cm and she stayed 174 so I could not wear her clothes when I turned 16-17