THANK YOU BASED INTEL

THANK YOU BASED INTEL

THIS KILLS THE AYYMD HOUSEFIRES GARBAGE

Attached: D6E_094UEAAH3fl.jpg (2667x1500, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsroom.intel.com/news/2019-intel-investor-meeting-review/
anandtech.com/show/13699/intel-architecture-day-2018-core-future-hybrid-x86/2
youtube.com/watch?v=il5Zl3vGvVw
en.wikichip.org/wiki/intel/process#Timeline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to see how this gen 11 graphics will perform

>no 10nm in sight
>glued together foveros hybrid 14nm with 14nm+++++++++ dies
>pajeet graphics

>roadmap to investor meeting
lmao all this image tells is:

pls.. stop our stock drop further

Attached: 12532315.png (624x474, 30K)

Not seeing any CPU improvements, not seeing even 10nm let alone 7 and not seeing any spectre fixes. You can't call another fucking lake "a new CPU architecture" with a straight face.

MAKE MOAR LAKES

>Buzwords
Icelake = New architecture?
It's just moar cache, aka longer bipiline. It's pentium 4 all over again.

Ah yes. The yearly refresh "upgrade" artificially restricted to a "new" chipset.

>14nm+14nm+14nm
>meanwhile AMD 7nm with higher density
damn bitch you live like this?

nothing interesting until 2020

it's almost like having third party fab that doesn't rely on your products and competes in open market, breeds innovation.

so it's basically literally nothing but investor bs to have them not sell.

Icelake is 10nm
Can't believe it's finally hitting the market, I worked on it over 2 years ago
Cannonlake was supposed to release about 2 years ago, but 10nm was fucked.

Friendly reminder Intel makes a shit ton more money than AMD, is faster than AMD and even on 14nm they are still winning. AMD shills can't cope with real facts. Wait for the replies.

I think it will be interesting to see how having Thunderbolt3 integrated into the CPU is going to affect the proliferation of Thunderbolt3 on consumer laptops.

Will TB3 be commonplace on

Attached: gamingbox_678x452.jpg (678x405, 105K)

This is Intel jumping the gun to preemptively show something, anything at all, before AMD reveals Zen2 in a few weeks. AMD's keynote at Computex will be on the 27th, and it's been highly anticipated to reveal Zen2 details and release date. Intel had to show something before then, or they'd take an even bigger hit.

Don't forget that Zen2 has already proved to be marginally better than the 9900k at 5.0GHz in single threaded workloads. And that was months ago, on what was likely still an engineering sample. Even if it was a golden chip back then, it's very likely that AMD is now competitive on single threaded workloads and blowing Intel the fuck out on multi cores.

Intel is fucked. They know it, and everyone else knows it.

>no desktop or server variants, just poorly clocked aborted fetuses for mobile devices
Oh wow, it's fucking nothing.

Proofs?

>but 10nm was fucked.
>was
what changed?

Proof I worked for Intel, on Icelake, and that's it 10nm?
How do I do that without violating NDA and doxing myself?

My dad works at Intel, trust me they will destroy AMD this year.

If it's coming to market I assume they ironed out the kinks
I remember when a Cannonlake sample came in and they couldn't even boot it, that's the reasons Kabylake even existed, it was a gap filler

newsroom.intel.com/news/2019-intel-investor-meeting-review/

Ice Lake is shipping in June, it kills the AYYMDPOORFAGS

Attached: sG2CjYHw6IislFS5.jpg (1922x1080, 397K)

This.
Damage control.
The Intel 2019 10nm products are mobile. Amd isn't really even competing there yet so no loss.
Meanwhile 7nm Rome launches in june and 7nm Matisse in July. It's going to cause quite the stir

> about as much die space dedicated to USB as 2 whole cores w/ L3.
Jesus Christ, Intel really is still trying to Jew everyone along with corelet processors as long as possible.
Even next gen consoles are gonna be 8 >= skylake tier cores.

Xeon? I thought these were mobile chips?

That's for mobile servers fucking brainlet

Enjoy your 14nm+++++++++++ chip

>I worked for Intel
>My dad works at Intel
Shilling does not count as work.

Intel shitters buttblasted forever, AMD doesn't even consider Intel competition anymore. CAN YOU IMAGINE INTEL BEING SLAUGHTERED THIS BADLY

Attached: 1544313913461.png (714x748, 313K)

What the fuck is a mobile server

Glad I didn't cash on that token.

Attached: IMG_20190509_152112.jpg (3120x4208, 1.25M)

quad core in limited numbers, KEK

Attached: db7wffa-ea04a455-05c5-4ba1-bb72-89e67c40abad.png (582x747, 368K)

>"""""new""""" core architecture

NDA means you cant leak tech specs, does NOT mean youre forbidden from proving you work at Intel. Nice try neet.

wat

5g networking. Didn't intel ditch applel literally the last minute because they couldn't produce 5g modems?

New in this case means ANY change in the core arch. Keep in mind the core architecture hadn't changed in Skylake, Kabylake, Coffeelake, just some frequency push and work in the uncore.
see and checked

anandtech.com/show/13699/intel-architecture-day-2018-core-future-hybrid-x86/2

AYYMDPOORFAGS are stupid and mad as usual

Attached: Ronak20.jpg (3200x1800, 925K)

sorry bros, I'm gonna have to buy a 2600

I don't understand any of this shit.
Just tell me will it get me more FPS in Fortnite?

>TFW you get intel because virtualization is slightly better on it than AMD

has this changed? Also any information on Ice Lake mobile yet or is it not going to be a thing for another year?

>pcie 4.0 in 2023
>ddr5 in 2025

this is pathetic

lol

>It will also be interesting to see how it affects the performance of TB3 devices
We somewhat already know how this will work, since the 15" MBP already does this (for some dumb reason). It results in a ~200MB/s boost at most (From ~2400 MB/s real transfer rate to ~2600MB/s real transfer rate IIRC).

INTEL WILL DESTROY AMD 2077

How does a bunch of low power low frequency i3 8121U tier lemons kill anything exactly? AMD doesn't even give a fuck about your shitty chromebooks.

Please tell me what I want to hear: does Ice lake is good or just a simple refresh of Sandy bridge?
And how afraid is Intel about AMD Zen

Shipping in June but no laptop announced? What kind of shitty bait is this?

INTEL 10NM DESKTOP SUPERPOWER IN 2022!

Attached: 9903754F5C43E0131A.png (640x306, 35K)

Fuck intel, they treated customers like shit for years milking every drop they could and not they have a real competition offering better hardware for less they are doing fuck all to try and innovate.

And some people on here will defend this.

You could also blame AMD for not being able to compete for an entire decade.

>they are doing fuck all to try and innovate.
Oh trust me they're trying, they just thought AMD would never catch up.
You think it's in their best interest to be 5 years behind on 10nm?
Next generation will still be on 14nm.

Intel is just going to release the same 14+++++++++++++++ junk, and require people to buy new motherboards for no reason because of "arbitrary chip size change 2345235423"

Meanwhile Zen3 will have 4 threads per core and stacked DRAM

youtube.com/watch?v=il5Zl3vGvVw

>nearly a decade on shekel lake 14nm
why is Intel like this

Attached: 20190509_070745.jpg (1280x720, 472K)

LMAO

doubt that. this YouTube channel is worse than goddamn AdoredTV man

that picture makes hardly any sense

What's 1272/74/76?

I wouldn't be too exited, since TB is just getting rolled up into USB

Death to fat cats

Attached: Intel-Investors-Renduchintala-3-600x400_c.jpg (600x400, 255K)

process codes

en.wikichip.org/wiki/intel/process#Timeline

Thank you

Reminder that jewtel with 14nm still beats anything AMD has to offer today
7nm intel core CPUs will prolly bury AMD forever

Except it doesn't as nothing but legacy software is single core.

>next gen I/O
Does it means DDR5 Motherboard/CPU soon?

>still outperforms amd

How's a cpu designed?

Attached: Screen_Shot_20190508_at_10.37.07.jpg (1648x930, 167K)

No. It means a new version of undetectable botnet

Attached: 15559604600550.jpg (576x1024, 96K)

Intel will probably have some mobile chips paired with soldered DDR5 before they have a desktop socket with DDR5 and a 10nm CPU.

buy intel sirs

MAKE MORE LAKES

>does Ice lake is good
No idea, there are improvements, new features, but I don't know how it'll look on the benchmarks
It's both changes to the hardware design and a new process, so pray

they're all lakes of fire.

Attached: 1491939206413.png (799x540, 224K)

They've given up on cell phone 5g. They're still working on notebook 5g products, and they're even more committed to products for basestations since that's where big money is.

>Requirements come through marketing groups from server and PC clients
>today server clients dictate about 90% of requirements
>Architects design and poc the new features, usually in C
>Hardware logic engineers implement the features in a HDL, in Intel Verilog is used, and check they pass logical synthesis
>Design Engineers run the HDL through Logical Synthesis and Physical Synthesis to converge the design, or implement datapath modules manually in circuit design programs.
>The core is divided into region, each block passes their results to a Section Timing Owner who runs large scale simulations to verify and converge timing constraints on the design between blocks.
>There are several milestones before Tape In, where more and more of the design is converged, and less of the real timing is masked in section level.
>At the end of Rev Final the design is converged, meets timing and quality results
>Final physical layout fixes
>Final simulations
>Off to the fab for first chips to be produced
>when chips return testing groups try to get them to boot
>biggest achievement is getting operating systems to boot on test chips
>find escapee timing paths which weren't predicted in modelling which still need to be fixed for B step
>bug fixes
That's about it, but Intel manages to take ages to do that because the process is fucky

>Israel
negative

>You could also blame AMD
That was due to shitty Intel practices. They couldn't even sell their procesors when they were superior to the Inter counterparts.

>4 threads per core
Is that kind of shit even possible? brainlet here

>They couldn't even sell their procesors when they were superior to the Inter counterparts.
Literally when in the last 12 years has that been true?

intel does it on xeon phi

Yes. The distinction between threads and cores is pretty loose now, but generally it means each of those threads is slower.
Also it completely fucks up cache access hits because you split it more.

IBM's POWER9 does 4 or 8 threads per core.
SMT isn't limited to just 2 threads, if you've got the ports then you can support more logical threads so long as the overhead in execution is there to exploit.

Yes.

June 2021.

On Mobile.

The cpu is for mobile servers

>mobile servers
What's that? Is that a server you can carry around with you?

>Architects design and poc the new features, usually in C
Creating new cpu instructions? Preparing a compiler for new instructions? Or something more/else?
The people are working with files containing billions of transistors? The software is capable of handling something so complex? Probably this is one of the reasons why the design is divided into regions but this is still mindblowing
What's the phase when backdoors are added?

Attached: Cum_downloads.jpg (1280x769, 243K)

Roadmap translation.

2019 10nm is a thing that we do
2020 10nm is really here I swear
2021 10nm (limited release) 52nd Anniversary addition. i11 9999XX

6 cores with Hyper threading + 2 energy saving cores

>Intel is fucked. They know it, and everyone else knows it.

The only way AMD can fuck this up charging prices too close to Intel if performance is good. I don't think the leaked prices are realistic, but I trust Mama Su to not fuck up their most critical release in years. Zen 1 was nice and all to see that AMD is back, but Zen 2 is going to be their bread & butter. So hopefully we're still going to get a good deal.

Literally kill yourself kike.

Attached: FF871CE2-58A2-4B80-B702-AA79C7FBC42E.jpg (960x1200, 261K)

they'll be keeping the laptop market for themselves it seems.

meanwhile desktop market shrinks every month and that's where amd gets their end user money from. rip.

>Intel actually pushing technology forward by integrating more parts into the CPU die
>Meanwhile AMD doing the exact opposite by splitting up CPU cores into multiple dies just to make a few bucks with speedbinning

>Jow Forums still hates on intel cause of contranianism and Jow Forums memes

still waiting huh?

wow it's fucking nothing

Legit wanna know why Intel is having so much trouble with shrinking nodes since 14nm.

>intel does backroom deals to lock amd out of major vendors for half a decade
>amds major revenue streams dry up from this
>wins lawsuit over said deals, gets a settlement of compensation (still unpaid)
>not enough to actually develop cpus and gpus at once
>decide to focus on gpus
>nvidia does the same shit as intel
>never gets sued for it
>no money for development the better part of a decade, have to reuse the same arch over and over (vliw5/4 and gcn) and use super cheaply designed arch (bulldozer)
>glofo nodes fail to deliver, can't use anyone else because contractual lockin
>on edge of failing so decide to throw a hail mary in the cpu department
>critical success after 14 years of anticompetitive actions by two seperate companies and the bad contracting and failure of a third
we're about to see amd tear off the heads of both intel and nvidia and shit down their necks, and I relish it. None of the past decade and a half has been the fault of amd.

APUs aren't chiplet-based unlike your 14nm++++++ housefire glue on server/workstation SKUs

Attached: 1554295155049.png (1498x1880, 1.6M)