Here's your OS bro

Here's your OS bro

Attached: 1528706666149.png (648x426, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Sycnex/Windows10Debloater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well you DO get paid for using it, though, right? Or at the very least this OS is free to use, since it's filled to the brim with ads?

Attached: 1556711146797.jpg (1200x800, 58K)

sir you can remove those suggestions if you want, so it's not a problem sir.
please sir make a microsoft account and check out all the cool apps in the store.
you don't want to be left behind when everyone else has upgraded to windows 10.
it's the best windows ever. and you can use cortana and our other apps on your android or iphone.

Thanks Rajesh, your Microsoft™ OneDrive™ Account™ has been upgraded with 100MB additional space for your helpful post

Attached: 1546068224863.png (631x400, 176K)

and most linux distros come with firefox preinstalled
your point?

>a preinstalled web browser is the same as advertisments baked into the operating system
never go full stockholm syndrome

Attached: 1553232460384.png (317x159, 8K)

yes it is, it takes the same amount of time to remove firefox and candy crush

Attached: IMG_20190509_142536_478.jpg (834x948, 32K)

Are you fucking retarded? Do you think that's remotely equivalent? Honestly? You fucking sniveling little shit faggot pajeet cunt. Fuck you, and fuck your parents, and fuck everyone who was even remotely responsible for allowing you to live this long. If I ever see you on the street I'm going to rip your fucking face off and shove it up your aids-infested anus, you worthless piece of human garbage.

that's just sad man, I hope that one day you will be able to free yourself

>Do you think that's remotely equivalent?
yes

>all ads come back on each and every update
Heh nothing personnel kiddo

epic-tier bait

not true

At least they can check mail without having ads thrown in their face, right?
Oh.. Oh I see

Attached: 1545716219762.jpg (1199x643, 172K)

>literally not a single counter-argument besides calling names
I rest my case

You DO let Cortana pipe up from time to time, right user? As if you could disallow it.

Attached: 1557094545662.jpg (392x680, 68K)

would you like to add our botnet to your botnet?

Attached: 1530394205543.jpg (810x456, 24K)

Just install Enterprise LTSC already, it doesn't come with any of this crap

Attached: ltsc.png (1366x768, 191K)

WINJEETS BTFO

Attached: 1548898184976.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

>j-just install this version of the botnet, goyim!

Attached: 1538285287993.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

My Windows© 10® LTSC™ machine doesn't have this problem.

100,000,000 rubles(~0.0000USD) have been deposited to your M$™ Account™

if you wouldn't be a windowfag you would use Gentoo, Void or Arch or actually some distro that isn't bundled with nigger software and install it yourself, windows btfo

if you wouldn't be a linuxfag you would use ltsc that isn't bundled with nigger software and install it yourself, linux btfo

>j-just install this version of the botnet, goyim!

Have sex.

So true it hurts

i know a guy who blew $18k on candycrush

just winjeet things

idk i like it

Attached: dsk copy.jpg (5757x2153, 2.11M)

>He doesn't enter audit mode and set the magical group policy setting
shiggy diggy

>he uses the botnet OS and tries to justify it to himself

Attached: 1544370638792.jpg (240x240, 7K)

Woah... It's like... y-you can remove it!!!???!! :O

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (959x639, 185K)

not true

>3D Viewer
>Connect
>Cortana
I guess you can't.

Never happened in all of my time using Windows 10, the shit that does try to come back is telemetry stuff.

not true

glad we agree :)

The OP posted a pic with promoted apps, not Microsoft bundled apps. Also, you can easily disable those apps and they literally do nothing. I have never used 3D Viewer or Connect and they don't affect my performance or take up any noticeable storage space.

>i-i can easily disable it all spyware and telemetry! it's just, eh, I don't want to! yeah, that's it! heh!

Attached: 1554403568733.png (571x618, 29K)

Attached: 69849572.jpg (800x600, 130K)

>comparing bloatware and ads to 1 preinstalled browser that you can use to install another if you like
Yeah ok

I bet you think that programs are uninstalled when you move the desktop shortcut to the Recycle Bin, too :)

3D Viewer and Connect are both disabled on my OS.

i don't have a recycle bin on my computer because I don't use the spyware OS like you do

winjeet BTFO

You see, I don't care about avoiding spyware anymore. It's not like I openly agree with Microsoft putting bloatware and shit all over their OS, but Windows 10 gets everything I need done easier than Linux ever has for me. They fucking control everything and so do other massive corporations.

>i-i don't care that i'm being spied on!
final evolution of the winjeet right here
i genuinly feel sorry for you, i really do. i hope one day you will be able to free yourself.

>he unironically slurps up FSF FUD

lol okay

I'm glad I live in the EU where it's illegal to add stuff like this to an operating system.

I'm not seeing those here, is my OS broken or something?

Attached: Capture.png (1920x1080, 529K)

>reddit spacing
post unread and discarded

>google chrome
>botnet 10

Attached: 1530957411946.jpg (300x300, 28K)

that's not redd*t spacing lul.

Jow Forums cancer aside, you really don't get it, do you? I use Windows not because I like it, but because it's literally the dominant OS. Microsoft has a fucking pocket in almost every inch of the tech industry while also having the greatest market share for operating systems on PC. It genuinely makes me cringe to see people trying to hold onto some kind of freedom or privacy from the massive corporations that control the internet by using Linux distros run almost entirely from donations and people in their free time. It's not viable at all, and it never will be. I cannot work on Linux, people who say it's "stable" are fucking retarded and must not realize that stability is more than never turning off your PC. I've spent entire days fixing bullshit on my distro instead of doing the work I was supposed to be doing. I never have this problem on Windows. Why? Because it's maintained by a fucking massive corporation and it completely cucks it's competitors.

Except it is, moron. Go back

>i use windows because I am too dumb for GNU/Linux
Ah, I see. Carry on getting spied on, then.

no it isn't. you only think that because you junped on board around the time most other migrants from redd*t came around and you clutch to that like a some sigil in attempts to not be found out.

shoo shoo

I was hoping someone would reply who wasn't predictable.
>too dumb
Yes, I expected this response. No, I am not too dumb, but I cannot be expected to do the job of the OS/Kernel I'm using when I have much busier shit to do in my life. There have been times when Linux runs absolutely smoothly and I have no issues, but I have had moments where I NEED to get work done and I have to stop and fix things issues with the desktop environment, distro, blah blah blah myself because it's a pile of shit.

lol what
like 2 scripts, one during and one after the install, removes all these

>Windows is not bad you just need to use a few hours to read guides on how to make it usable and not full of ads
>Linux is shit you need to use a few hours to get it perfect looking

Confirmed Pajeet

Attached: Screenshot_20190509-152435.png (1071x479, 201K)

>2014
my os is great, no malware or adware
>2016
yeah i can disable the adware and malware in system settings, so what?
>2019
lol what
like 2 scripts, one during and one after the install, removes all these
>2021
all i have to do is pay a daily fee to disable the malware, so what? are you poor or something?
>2023
?

ahahahahahah!
point and laugh at the cuck!!

I feel you bro, just switched back to Win 10 because I could barely function with bullshit breaking at random.
Learned the terminal commands and things just keep corrupting. Having a lenovo workstation didn't help either.

>You can remove it!

It is unacceptable for the "professional" version of an operating system to come with games and ads baked in. Period.

no, HERE's my OS, bro.

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1.04M)

that's just sad man. i wouldn't show that to people

Okay I mean I hate ads and haven't paid for a windblows since 20y but these are just what? 4 tiles u can unpin in 20s ?

Attached: 1550128169185.png (1000x750, 354K)

>okay i mean i hate eating shit and haven't paid to eat shit since 20y but these are just what? 4 little nuggets of shit u can eat in 20s ?

exactly what your dad said when he first saw you

i remember when i was 12 too. enjoy your spyware OS, hopefully you will be able to free yourself one day

engage in intercourse

Heh, this made me chuckle.

Attached: 1551332328295.gif (413x243, 51K)

what part of that is onions
I think you meant to post this

Attached: boomer.jpg (633x640, 51K)

go back fucktard

closing your eyes wont make the problem go away... they are still there, you just cant see it now

Designated streetshitting os

yea okay
I see you dorks are just circlejerkshitposting now

return to reddit and don't come back

>return to reddit
how about you go back to
fat fuck

i'm not familiar with reddit but you seem to be, why not just go back? you will be in better company there

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

github.com/Sycnex/Windows10Debloater

I can't find it

Attached: 2019-05-09 14_32_48-Window.png (662x685, 263K)

>Cortana
>Connect
get some glasses tardy

Give me one good reason not to use LTSC.
>inb4 install gentoo
Already did, it was great for 2 months, went belly-up after rebuilding everything with the new gcc release.

Attached: tumer.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

use whichever version of the spyware OS you want, sweaty

That is disabled from gpedit anyway

>muh botnet
Why exactly should I care about my privacy?

Attached: imagine the smelle.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

Windows 7 ftw men.

Is still bloated, unoptomized and full of bugs (as lastest updates has shown us)

>bloated
see pic
>unoptimized
dunno about that, for me it starts up even faster than gentoo did
>full of bugs
have yet to encounter one

Attached: see pic.png (1920x1080, 484K)

i cannot believe someone posted an image that i made
it's so nice to see this user, i made it a few months ago and completely forgot about

the good ones come with either chromium or nothing

>>>>>Why exactly should I care about my privacy?

Attached: 1550770223485.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Well? Do you have a non-meme answer or don't you?

Attached: hoo hee hoo.jpg (1024x1024, 45K)

depends do you wanna live or neck yourself?

Attached: neckurself.jpg (736x1012, 57K)