Holy fucking shit. The apple meme is worse than I thought

Holy fucking shit. The apple meme is worse than I thought
My work gave me a new apple laptop. But holy crap I didn't realize that it's as bad as it is
Things I like:
>applications work as executable tarballs (installing a program is as intuitive as drag and drop)
>things in the desktop look like they're meant to work together (sometimes even webpages)
Things I don't like
>lag (it's a goddamn i7. It shouldn't be lagging this bad holy shit)
>no way to remove animations, transparency, and other garbage that makes it lag
>fan turns on in full every 30 minutes
>"command", control, and "option" are all used for shortcuts, hard to remember which ones which
>shortcuts/gestures suck dick. Keep accidentally going back in the browser
>multi screen setups also suck dick
>maximize takes you to a different workspace
>workspace navigation is janky as hell to begin with

Compare that to a cheap used X1 carbon
>lag? Just disable animations and transparency (cause you can do that)
>fan only turns on once in a while and only when you put it on a bed
>set shortcuts to whatever you want since you can install whatever you want
>Linux was built for getting shit done
>workspaces all work smoothly

Attached: 5061b83c96465.jpg (400x300, 14K)

This would've been good if you hadn't made a comparison to Linux, now it just looks like you're pulling this out of your ass and shilling.

What did you expect when their primary user use case is browsing YouTube and Facebook?

>this wall of text
lmao imagine being that poor

Linux is the only thing I have reference to. If Linux didn't exist. I would think this magnificent pile of crap is good because it's better designed than Windows

I expected that these faggots will be right

Linux is fucking garbage and unusable as a desktop OS
If you use anything other than windows 10 as a regular browsing desktop OS, you're schizo
>poor
pic related

Attached: 59583676_2327458374163304_1910620844485246976_n.jpg (728x874, 82K)

Imagine spending so much time thinking about Apple.
Also, half of what you just said completely wrong
I don't like Apple but I would never get so emotionally invested in hating them to the point where I come here just to make a tl;dr thread with false statements.
What is wrong with you?

Attached: 1554213813536.jpg (398x376, 37K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x278, 1.06M)

>t. never used Linux

>tenorfag finally learned how to sataniapost
based

>wall of text
Holy shit if you consider that a wall of text you’re more retarded than I thought.

>Linux is fucking garbage and unusable as a desktop OS
wrong. you're just a brainlet, live with it

if you really weren't poor you'd have socks without holes you fucking unhygienic loser

>shortcuts/gestures suck dick. Keep accidentally going back in the browser
You can disable them. The rest are true though

>Linux is fucking garbage and unusable as a desktop OS
It isn't too bad. In fact for a lot of the look and feel, Mac reminds me a lot of KDE. It looks and feels like a complete clone

I spend a third of my life at work. Of course I'm going to think about it all day when my job forces me to use apple

based

Two weeks ago I got rid of my last apple device. It was an iPhone 6s that got replaced by an s10+. Ask me anything, reddit

How BTFO were iToddlers?

Hey. Things could be worse.
>windows10

Utterly and wholly

Based

>better designed than windows
This is why nobody takes Linux autists seriously

What? macOS is a lot better than Windows.

Windows 10 unironically has better workspace management, because people have made AHK scripts that just werk
Mac doesn't allow keyboard shortcuts to switch to workspaces, at all. You have to either create a billion "desktops" and fight the OS itself by manually moving things to desktops and maximising them in there, or you do the intuitive thing and "maximise" the window, which automatically makes it fullscreen in its own workspace after which the only navigation you have is "left" or "right", with inapplicable animations.
That, and the menu/title bar is not possible to turn off. Maximise a browser, move your mouse to the top of the screen to click on a tab, suddenly the menu bar pops down and you can't click on tabs anymore. Windows simply doesn't have this problem at all.

Windows is an absolutely trash OS but at least its UI either works well enough that you don't have to literally fight against it, or can be changed through third party customizations.

>linux is unusable as a desktop OS

Imagine thinking this

i use arch btw

Attached: brainlet1.jpg (586x800, 37K)

retard go back to youtube. everyone knows the X1 suck ass even by wincucks standards

how's the keyboard?

>>no way to remove animations, transparency, and other garbage that makes it lag
>>maximize takes you to a different workspace
but that's wrong?

Why does satania dislike apple so much?

Attached: s8a8t7bo5oty.gif (656x453, 486K)

just by your post I know you are incompetent. look forward to getting laid off and offing yourself

That might actually be bad if I wasn't guaranteed a severance pay for 4 months if I quit

Pretty good. No complaints about it. Prefer my x1 carbon's keyboard though because of the nub

There's a "prefers no animation" setting you can do. But there's still animation and it still is laggy

linux > macos > windows
purely operating system speaking

>if I quit
Sorry. I mean if that happens

>>no way to remove animations, transparency, and other garbage that makes it lag
go to preferences, lol
>>"command", control, and "option" are all used for shortcuts, hard to remember which ones which
don't be a brainlet, most applications use them the same way, cmd is the main modifier, so it's used for primary commands, opt is for alternating their functionality
>>maximize takes you to a different workspace
good thing
>>workspace navigation is janky as hell to begin with
>control+right/left is janky
>>set shortcuts to whatever you want since you can install whatever you want
you can set shortcuts to any named item in application's menu

based

>go to preferences, lol
And what then, mong

god i wish that were me

>go to preferences, lol
Reduce motion doesn't work you cunt. Don't you're think I tried that?
>don't be a brainlet, most applications use them the same way, cmd is the main modifier, so it's used for primary commands, opt is for alternating their functionality
>>control+right/left is janky
Explaining your interface is a sign of a shitty interface
And riddle me this Batman. If I want to move a browser tab into another window, how do I do it without minimizing both?
>you can set shortcuts to any named item in application's menu
Doesn't make the default shortcuts not shit

Guarantee this tard had 60 chrome tabs open.

Just 2 electron apps open. Granted, almost the same thing
Also
>i7, 16 GB ram, m2 ssd
>can't handle a fucking browser
Don't make me laugh

Works on my machine ;^)

Attached: 93FF99F7-47DE-4922-ACEC-0756CB62753C.jpg (1125x1649, 988K)

Works on my machine ;^)

Attached: A32BFDBB-2100-4846-B0DC-E5F5C7695BFC.gif (254x254, 267K)

based

basd

Hahaha holy fuck OP caused a literal shill storm.

YOU SHILLS ARE INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS AND ARE LIKELY DRIVING PEOPLE AWAY FROM YOUR SHITTY BOTNET PROPRIETARY OS’S