For any of you nerds still in possession of the confidential Linus Tech Tips salary spreadsheet...

For any of you nerds still in possession of the confidential Linus Tech Tips salary spreadsheet, this is your last warning: DELETE IT. NOW.

Attached: linus.jpg (500x607, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lqs5HNdxjeU?t=295
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys shill

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Linus Ripped Tips

letme shill to you for some yummy juicy, delicious linux gaming software ok

Damn Linus looks like that???

sticky please

dude cmon, I can spot who that is from a mile away just from his manlet proportions (Scott Hermann, Im secretly jelly of him)

Nope, sorry. He looks exactly what you'd expect from a skinny nerd.

youtu.be/lqs5HNdxjeU?t=295

Based Scott, plants a tree on top of his mail box like a retard because someone complained about his decorations. I too aspire to be a douchenag like him

Kernel programmer, YouTuber, BodyBuilder, there is nothing that man can't do.

That isn't him / is fake, right?

>kernel programmer

Attached: 1557282356257.jpg (480x480, 16K)

I've never been so erect

Holy shit is that natty???

lol no
that's achievable with 1 month ss+gomad

isn't that natty?

>haha epig i pretended these two guys who share the same first name are the same person xD
Kill everyone on Jow Forums

Imagine being a tiny little bit of a man. You wake up in the morning and throw back the napkin blanket from your matchbox bed. You almost role off and fall to your death. Feel around for the ladder with your rice sized toe. There it is. You climb down. Now you see an ant. The giant brute lumbering toward you. The smell of tiny man meat intoxicating the insect. You run, or more like you hop, towards the safety of a small crack in the wall not even the ant can fit in. Take a moment to rejoice and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. You're so small you can see every individual ray of light. Hungry from your morning adventure you decide to eat. Luckily a feast of atoms and other subatomic particles lay before you. You eat barely a third of a neutron and you're stuffed. That's when you notice you've accidentally begun to fall through the very fabric of existence. You grasp out but everything is too big to hold onto. You fall into the abyss.

Itd suck being a midge.

Attached: V6ugxGr.png (1920x1079, 2.08M)

its scott herman

what the hell are you talking about?

god i wish

good post

Of course it's natural, he's been training for at least 20 years. He's not gigantic and/or super lean at the same time.