Anons, what's the absolute best gaming mouse for fps games?

Anons, what's the absolute best gaming mouse for fps games?

Attached: 1556747555050.jpg (366x370, 50K)

user please, I've been everywhere just answer darnit

Attached: 1557227101719.jpg (640x640, 20K)

Unironically the logitech wireless one, a lot of CSGO pros use it, since wireless is essentially as good as wired right now, and you don't have a wire in the way for fps.

Zowie EC1-B Divina edition with paracord mod. The Zowie mousemats have the perfect amount of friction to go with the skates on the divina.

Attached: D1FlBPcUwAEpua9.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

If I were trying to compete as best I could again I would go look to see what the people with the best aim are using. All I know is don't get the rival 600 from steeleseries the mouse pads glue comes off and the pads with them.

The g pro wireless?
Or the g502 wireless?

But user I don't like pink!!
From what I've seen they either use the Ec2-a or some other zowie variant.
Also the rival thingy never happened to me. Maybe people have sweetie hands?

Nakatomi MOG-11U.

rival 710
do you even vibration cooldown?

G502 hands on best mouse to play and not that hyper expensive beats the hyper expensive shit

Will give it a shot if I find it
But user, that thing is too heavy
But woahhhhh it vibrates

Genius NetScroll 120

Attached: communism-never-looked-so-cute-used-to-be-democrat-now-20131470.png (500x625, 115K)

heaviness isn't an issue if you aren't a lanklet who doesn't even lift

Logitech Trackman Marble

It comes in baby blue too. The divina series is the best because it has the big round glides of the ec1-a but the newer sensor of the ec1-b. It is glossy, but you can very easily sand the glossy paint off using a coarse synthetic dish sponge if you don't like it. Some people find that the glossy surface sticks to their hands, much more so than a matte finish, while others find it slippery. I think it depends on if your hands are oily, sweaty or dry. The most important thing is shape these days. Sensors have come a long way. You will most likely not notice the difference between a 3310 or a 3360. Go to your nearest Media Markt and try some out.

Attached: DwCNcP8XcAAUvBy.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Logitech G Pro

Logitech G502 or G903

But user, I lift and it's still too heavy

user this one looks super gay...
...Is there a difference between the divina series and a regular ec2b aside from the aesthetics?

Looks really weird and hard to use user, but if I find a good deal I'll give it a shot just for fun

Get a wrist rest if you do. It works best with an elevated wrist.

Understood

Yes I told you. The glides on the bottom are different. The old ec1-a has big round glides, and the new ec1-b has small little faggot glides that everybody hated. They fixed it in the divina version of the ec1-b. Divina pic related.

Attached: chrome_0h2eVtX6um.png (213x321, 54K)

I'm still not sure... Why did people hate the old small glides?
Is Zowie planning to release the divina ec2b but black in the future?
If I get this stupid mouse my girlfriend will bully me to no end

They're both fine. I personally use the g602. Mouse buttons are more useful than you might think.

Attached: cp9faw5hyr711.png (640x405, 177K)

Odin is coming out soon. It's got a good sensor and really light (final mouse clone). The shape is kinda like a Zowie fk shape.

Odin huh
I'll keep an eye out,thanks user

An actual gun aimed at your head.

Attached: 1557069624514.jpg (824x720, 65K)

G Pro Wireless
G 305 Wireless
Anything else is cucked
Get hyperglides and depending on what fps get a gs-r or a shidenkai x-soft

Based

EC1-A
Also...d-don't hurt me STAR...

Attached: ec1-a-top.png (1260x840, 175K)

>Jow Forums technology
>OP asks what mice he should buy (for gaming)
>Jow Forums spits on him
Wew

Attached: 1557386404207.jpg (1280x1255, 587K)

Zowie EC, S or Dream Machine DM1 FPS PRO.
Purple cable? What's wrong with you?
I honestly prefer the stock cable, I find the paracord to be too soft. It flops around on the desk and it has even happened that it got stuck under the mouse during a Quake Champion session..
Glossy is the way to go for dry hands and rubberized for damp hands. I've personally not noticed any bigger difference between the skates of the ECx-A and ECx-B.

Attached: Sntg4o3.jpg (4656x2620, 3.82M)

>keyboard with integrated uwu key
Ok now i have seen everything

mine

Attached: gameing mouse.jpg (682x853, 187K)

I play rainbow six fairly competitively (hit diamond every so often), and have used a g403 which was good but the scroll wheel shit the bed, and currently use a g703, which performs almost identically in wired and wireless mode. I swear by both these mice. The people I play with swear by their zowies, but the ones I've tried have all been too small for my hands.

Literally any mouse it makes no fucking difference.

>uwu
kill yourself

They're pieces of technology!!

Attached: 1557147262973.jpg (769x697, 59K)

Good boy

Attached: NhU51jx.jpg (1447x2046, 229K)

Some people actually care about the products they use.

It makes a huge difference, prove me wrong.

Looks weird

G700s? Because I have that one and fucking love it, don't play games though, just love all the buttons for productivity, screenshots, quick Win-L, etc.

Zowies are pretty fucking good
new logitechs are nice too

while that keyboard is true faggotry, the fact you think that's uwu is enough to award you a lifetime ban from all true-otaku areas of the web
that kaomoji (´・ω・`) is shoboon (ショボーン) and the peak of 2/5ch culture, nothing like your faggotass trap uwu owo bullshit

fancy:-------Logitech G pro
practical:---Logitech G403/Logitech G403 Wireless

redditors need to fucking hang

Best mouse ever. Wasn't expensive, didn't have that cheap looking RGBs and still kicking after 3 years

Trackball.

Attached: Rockstick8.jpg (1776x2036, 356K)

nice dildo

I hope no one answers anything but the G502.