Banned from PayPal after 12 years of business

blog.niteo.co/paypal-ban-after-12-years/

Am I retarded or is PayPal banning right-wing users now?
First Louis Rossman and now this?

Attached: paypal-ban-768x419.png (768x419, 320K)

Paypal for businesses was always a retarded idea, it was always meant to be private-to-private and now that a bunch of retards are in charge of deciding if you can use the service or not, I hope people that are using it to avoid fees get bent over
If paypal burns down tomorrow I'll be dancing on its corpse by noon

seems like Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook are outing right wing users and content makers to Paypal then Paypal in turn bans them.
I question the legality of doing such a thing.

Attached: Screen_2019-08-05.png (588x602, 127K)

>I question the legality of doing such a thing.
there's a bunch of lawyers doing shit for free on youtube, ask them

>Am I retarded or is PayPal banning right-wing users now?

You're not they are and have been for the past couple of years, normie cons have started getting affected more recently though.

Here in the Netherlands it would be illegal. Prison time illegal.

I hope they do.
Why should they serve racists?
Capitalism always roots out the retards.

If my business is forced by law to serve niggers, yours should also be forced by law to serve racists. Free association is a myth and you are a retard. But such reasonable solutions will never even be put on the table, because nothing in clown world is reasonable. That's why I'm going to yell "honk honk" as I curb stomp your family to death in front of you on the day of the rope.

Attached: honkhonkapocalypse.jpg (768x768, 104K)

>Why should they serve racists?
They do but only the ones they agree with or are too afraid to ban.

>First Louis Rossman
he wasn't banned he just stopped taking payments through PayPal

what about niteo makes them "right wingers"?

Louis wasn't banned, stupid Jow Forums tourist.

Paypal has been banning users forever.
Literally fucking forever.
If you've only just now realized paypal is a piece of shit, you're new to the internet.

Why cant it be both

>as I curb stomp your family to death in front of you on the day of the rope.
You wont do shit hun, you're a degenerate twig who can't get pussy.
cope.

cringe

I love this idea that refusing service to people based on the color of their skin is somehow comparable to being forced to put up with bullshit from complete assholes.

So much for the tolerant left amirite

Attached: 0TB5SNy_d.jpg (640x744, 82K)

Honky ;)

>clown world
>honk honk
fucKING EPIC MEME XD shadilay bro

based

It has to do with refusal based upon genetics with skin color being one of the major phenotypes alongside skull shape.

Also, there are religious groups such as certain ethnic religious ones that can refuse services based upon race or ethnicity and that is considered acceptable unless it were a European (especially Germanic) pagan revivalist group based upon archeology, linguistics, and folklore.

Some discrimination is considered more acceptable than others and I would rather just allow it all for religious organizations and small businesses while subjecting financial companies such as PayPal to public utility standards.

The phrelonogy expert has logged on

>skull shape
Imagine being this dense.

Attached: contra.gif (728x408, 1.24M)

You need to accept your latent homosexuality

Picture this fucking asshole measuring the skulls of his patrons before they are allowed entry into his U Fix It shop or whatever

>refuse service to people you politically don't like
>cry to everyone and the government when competition shows up and doesn't refuse service to those people
a lot of big fucking corporations need to be diced down to minimal terms

Can anyone donate me some btc?
Address: 1D1RBqoTnCDrfR3C Gqb7qx7cHHzwnXohC3 (without space)

Seriously fuck paypal, they keep holding payments for 30 days for literally no reason

I wish crypto was more popular

and here I am without any brainlet wojaks

Nazis are a protected class?

>reddit comeback

When everyone right of Stalin is a Nazi?

posts such as this one make me wish this site had some kind of mandatory age verification

Attached: pol.jpg (640x480, 43K)

I agree with breaking up big corporations but if your entire reason is just so you can be a racist without repercussion go fuck yourself

Attached: DzOgHG_UYAAa060.jpg (624x743, 57K)

If you want a comeback you'll have to scrape it off the back of your mothers teeth.

>I question the legality of doing such a thing.
It's totally legal at least in the US.
Paypal, youtube, facebook and twitter are private services not public, private services can be denied to you at any time for any reason(political or not).

Cry some more.

Imagine being so witless that you think UMAD is some sort of get away card from your stupid comment

Not even the first guy you replied to, I just think you're a soft cunt lol

Freedom of association should work both ways user. Big cities are hellholes for a reason.

Attached: 1554176777719.jpg (1024x1024, 174K)

It's okay to just walk away from your comment, dude. It's an anonymous board.

and yet the beneficiaries of the ruling class don't have to "cry some more".

instead, they get to "feel uncomfortable" and have that be valid casus belli for removing anyone from anything, or remodeling the species, or whatever

funny how that works huh. truly, we live in a society, as the meme goes. which means that it's unavoidable, and nothing can or should be done. right?

>Cry some more.
was my first post in this thread and I see no reason to walk away from it

Politics are not a 1D sliding scale

Why do nazi bitches always look retarded?

That's not the issue at hand.
Company A bans a person for not following their TOS or whatever. Is it legal for Company A to contact Company B, share activity on a site that should be private and Company B to ban the person not because they broke Company B's TOS or rules but because they were given information about your activity on an unrelated site.
Sharing user data in anyway with a third party is a questionable act even more so when it's effecting a person income.

There's left wing and right wing.
Then there's retard wing.
You're probably just retard wing.
Does Donald Trump seem like a stable genius?
You might be retard wing.

> Trying to keep the social cohesion is retard.
Do you even Brazil bro?

>using PayPal, regardless of political affiliation
you deserve whatever happens.

>allowing the spread of nazi's
>social cohesion
3/10 grug post
try harder

Every website you visit is sharing or selling something about you.
The only difference is they do it where you as the user will never know.
I agree with you that two or more big internet companies banning people simultaneously is greasy as fuck but they've dotted their I's to cover their ass from accusations of data sharing and working with each other.

you'll get social cohesion once niggers, jews, and mudskins are removed from society, dumbass

>using water
lmao get owned retard i only drink my own bespoke hand-coded KidneyLite personal beverage

Baited & Retarded

Attached: 63232cac.jpg (1000x1000, 84K)

Until the next scapegoat. And then the next scapegoat.

you know, maybe everyone would stop joining that guy in the garbage if they stopped getting pushed in there, into the garbage, that they've been pushed into

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Attached: 86457fc8e97c6efdd01a8f24a4ee151bf8af631b.jpg (500x469, 84K)

Maybe the jannies should actually do something about it
also /gg/ board for the love of god.

I make these over the top shitposts specifically to see the reactions of ass blasted leftists and queers. You are my bitch. Merry Christmas.

Attached: image_0.jpg (2360x1486, 701K)

no, you aren't listening. I said that pushing people into the garbage radicalizes them, because it does, and you're saying "just push them into the garbage harder"

what are you doing

Unironically based, look at all these seething faggots lmao

>pushing people into the garbage radicalizes them
And that's a good thing!

I’m sick of this shit. If you want to get into the banking/payment industry you should not be allowed to discriminate as long as the transfer of money is a legal one. The idea that people should lose their access to money because of their political views is fucking disgusting.

no, it's fucking not, because the garbage doesn't have any real potential to change things for the better, because it's fucking garbage

honked and pillbased

keep dreaming u whitoids always turn on each other. u cunts are the most spoiled bunch that ever existed on this planet. getting rid of other races wont quench ur thirst, u will keep on doing it until there is only,one left. instead of seeing the world for what isu chose to run away and blame ur weakness on others. literal death chase for purity.. while not acknowledging your own faults. congrats

Fuck I bet most of them don't even know that Elon Musk was behind Paypal

Europeans started both world wars and Europe is the most war ridden continent in history. The idea they have cohesion is a myth.

Good.

Attached: 1556028111537.jpg (1250x1516, 292K)

No one cares about what Paypal did back in 2004, because no one had to use this piece of shit medium to make money, and no one would care right now, except that regulations mean it's de facto illegal to get money from the internet unless you were grandfathered in.

Yes, you're an oldfag. :7:mad props:7:. Nevertheless, this is still an issue, and being world-weary and curmudgeonly is pointless and retarded.

Ok Mark, stop pretending to be a nigger on Jow Forums and get back to work

>Europe is the most war ridden continent in history
Fucking lmao what a retarded claim. War has been constant all over the planet since the dawn of time. Get over it you self-loathing bitch.

Good pol incels should just fuck off why are they even using all those jewish services me thinks

If they ban right wing retards, they should ban left wing retards too

ban all the retards or dont ban any retards

>tfw noone realized that the article OP linked has nothing to do with being right wing, it's just a random small business and OP just wanted to use an unrelated article as an excuse to push the Jow Forums agenda about muh deplatforming
Go back to Jow Forums

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 136K)

All according to keikaku :^)

Egyptian/pagan sun symbol != Nazi you moron.

Jow Forums users are dumb as bricks and fell for it too

I thought Jow Forums was supposed to be one of the smarter boards on Jow Forums?

What the fuck is Niteo?
I just browsed through their website, all the main pages...
...and I still can't figure out what the fuck this company is or what it does or produces?
All I see are a bunch of corporate and tech buzzwords that make no wider sense.

You thought the board with constant brand wars, ricing threads, and Jow Forums bait was one of the smartest boards? Jow Forums is barely above /v/.

Chase bank is following their footsteps.

Attached: Chase.png (802x888, 675K)

elon musk didn't start it himself he merged his online banking company x.com with paypal in 2000 and then sold it to ebay for a quick flip. he then used the money to build car cars and rocket ships

this doesn't belong on a technology board

honk honk!

Attached: 1557422495296.png (462x490, 448K)

How is it at all dumb? At this point, "Jow Forums" means "basically anything the establishment doesn't like". Are we supposed to wait around until the Official Outlets dig up a clip of someone being racist?

Except race, gender, skin tone, ethnicity, nationality, sexual preference, language, criminal history, age, disability, weight, height, hair color, eye color, number of teeth, penis and/or bust size, favorite food, favorite color, wether you prefer tits or ass, who is/isn't your president, cell carrier, Xbox/PS4/switch preference, or waifu

Exception being against straight white males further right than Mao, of course

>No one cares about what Paypal did back in 2004, because no one had to use this piece of shit medium to make money,
That's wrong, retard.
Paypal was pretty much the only way to make money online then.
>and no one would care right now, except that regulations mean it's de facto illegal to get money from the internet unless you were grandfathered in.
That's not true at all, you just pulled that out of your ass.

>Yes, you're an oldfag.
That's not how you use oldfag, newfag.
> Nevertheless, this is still an issue, and being world-weary and curmudgeonly is pointless and retarded.
Don't use paypal. There are plenty of alternatives
>b-but they'll censor me too!!!
Nobody can stop you from sending cryptocurrency.

>posting a link to an article of a random apolitical business getting their paypal account terminated (probably for TOS violations) and pretending it's some act of political censorship isn't dumb
Fuck off disingenuous Jow Forumstard

>le reddit gamer frog

Reminder that there's nothing wrong with a business refusing service to anyone for any reason or none at all. Your freedom of speech protects your speech in public venues from obstruction by the government. It doesn't protect your speech in privately owned venues from obstruction by the venues' owners.

Free speech isn't the 1st amendment.
People do not refer to the 1st amendment when they say "free speech", and they are not interchangeable terms.

>t. doesn't read any TOS

And now 6 corporations control everything and fuck you slave pig.
But muh private business.

TOS can break the law only in USA. TOS with illegal points means jack shit in Europe.

The TOS of sites like youtube and twitter are bullshit.
Mere legal jibberish to cover their ass.
>Protected groups
Legal jargon meaning if you say mean things about people we like and support you're banned.

Fucking cringe

Attached: 563521.jpg (400x600, 89K)

Not true, it is totally legal in the US to make, for example, a white gentlemen club or, were only white men can join but it has to be a 100% private(it can't receive federal funds).

This is what no regulation is all about, companies get to do whatever the fuck they want, if you don't like it, don't support them, that's capitalism.

No, that's wrong, because you didn't understand what I meant.
"This piece of shit medium" doesn't refer to Paypal, it refers to the internet. Paypal is not a medium.
>That's not true at all
"De facto illegal" as in you'll go broke ensuring compliance and doing taxes unless you already have a dialogue and baksheesh with the relevant regulatory bodies. This is why "just start ur own payment processor" is a joke.
>There are plenty of alternatives
There aren't.
>Nobody can stop you from sending cryptocurrency.
And they won't! They'll just stop you from turning it back into money.

>100% private
I'm pretty sure there are many "minority" organizations getting money from the gov.

>capitalism
>leftists run Silicon Valley

Is it capitalism when companies get destroyed for not supporting censorship?

paypall has always been shit with closing/banning/freezing peoples shti. I never understood why people willingly use it