Average Salary of Indian Software Engineer is

8000 dollars / year

How do they cope with this?

Attached: Selection_033.png (718x380, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Getting paid 8k a year to copy and localize, still kinda shirty pay

>How do they cope with this?
By living in India.

And they still took your job

By having very low living costs. That's probably considered upper middle class.

Even Google pays shit

Attached: Selection_035.png (676x296, 29K)

Tfw pajeet

>8000 dollars / year
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country

8000USD/Year I don't know if before or after tax seems like a good salary in India

They save by not having plumbing to maintain.

Everything is relative.
You don't go paying 400k for positions where people are living in poverty. A lot of the reason why big Internet and startup salaries are so high is simply because they base in Silicon Valley, not because of the size of the company or the value of the work(er) that you're paying for.

Attached: 1552621485630.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

My getting H1B'd into America

$8k a year isn't that bad for india, it's like making $60k in the bay area. The cost of living in india is pretty low.
That's honestly kind of enough to live a comfy life in almost any indian city. I think this would be like making $100k in the US.

I'd bet. The national average is ~$2000 usd per capita. $8000 USD is HUGE upgrade from such. If converted from nomimal to PPP, that $8000 would look similar to $30K USD per capita while the common people are earning ~$7000 per USD.

not every country has average rent at 10000 usds, san fag.

>$8k a year isn't that bad for india, it's like making $60k in the bay area.
hope you're not implying $60k in the bay is anything other than shit

dollar's purchasing power is relative wherever you are you retard, 8000 USD a year would make you a king in most third world countries

the minimum wage here is $2.4 dollars an hour and we're considered the most developed country in our part of the continent

>the minimum wage here is $2.4 dollars an hour
The minimum in Australia is nearly 10 times that (in A$) and is considered inadequate.
It depends on your living standard and the costs involved.

this
t. live in bay area

but do you have a toilet or do you have to shit in the street?

60k in the bay area is poverty
try 180k if you meant to say "much better than most people"

not from india but we got similar stats, on that 8k you pretty much can afford one 2080ti per year and one $600 phone per year and still feel comfortable because you own your flat and got no car.

There is nothing wrong.
t.this year 6k/year, last year 3k/year

Well duh. They cost 1/10th your salary. Do you really think you're better than 10 Indians? Well, _I_ am, but you?

Dunno. I'm a software engineer here in Chile with 5 yrs of experience and only make $36k/yr. And Chilean living costs are about on pair to those in medium sized American cities. I pay around $1k rent for a 2br apartment, $500 in various bills, $300 in food, $300 gas, etc.

>Tfw your currency is even weaker than India.
Its also not a bad salary here, you're easily considered middle class. That's why competent people are fleeing to western country.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10-12-43-47-866.jpg (1078x1478, 272K)

Can't imagine even Jow Forums is also a brainlet board like pol and /b/.
Things in India or any third world are significantly cheaper than you amerimutts.
If you pay $8 for grocery then they pay less $1 or less because thats how cheap things are in those countries. Clothes, housing and everything is adjusted to their economy and not your $100k salary.

Only bad thing is, it's hard to buy things overseas like anime figurines or VR. But yes.
Also, keep in mind, there is still high difference in saved resources.
You can save like 100 usd per month in 3rd world, but i guess you can easy save 1k usd in burgerland.

>work 2 decades with dat der US salary
>Save 50% of all your paychecks
>Move to shitty 3rd world country and retire
Why don’t more people do this?

by trying to get on that h1b train and take your job for $60k a year or whatever

By coming to the US on an H1B and working 16k/yr

Wrong. Grocery is actually relatively cheaper in the US, what's more expensive is the world trade goods like cars/tvs/phones/computers/etc. Domestic food productions are cheap in the US.

>Grocery is actually relatively cheaper in the US

Depends on what you are buying.
A 6 pack of some shitty imperial ale will cost $10 easy in most grocery stores.

Can someone Link this site?

Attached: index(3).jpg (1166x850, 143K)

Manufactured stuff sure, like Chocolate bars or Junk food from the states, but any locally made food, vegetablea and meat is cheaper there.

Any 3rd world isn't bad to retire, as long as you live in the more developed cities, you can live comfortably for life even with just a hundred grand.

Where i come from salary is about 1500€/month (netto) a d that is above average, I know people who make 560€/month....

You are just embarrassing yourself at this point. You should just stick to meming because you easily out yourself as an underage.

1) there are lots of people doing this
2) the ones who do it probably are single because moving to a shithole with a shit language with your whole family isn’t exactly the best investment for your kids and for your mental health

>Well, _I_ am,
Sure epic larper