Is this /our controller/?

Is this /our controller/?

Attached: 644117-google-custom-controllers-white-with-bright-yellow-accents.jpg (980x735, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcmag.com/news/368237/first-look-at-googles-custom-game-controller-for-stadia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t a c h y o n s

>Symmetrical analog sticks
>Botnet controller
I hope not

We only use GPLv3 compliant controllers

the zuck is your controller

pcmag.com/news/368237/first-look-at-googles-custom-game-controller-for-stadia

>Unlike other controllers that connect via Bluetooth or some other local wireless option, the Stadia controller packs a Wi-Fi radio. With it, the controller communicates directly to Google's cloud, instead of your local device, cutting down on latency.

yikes

Video games? Wrong board. The input device of choice on Jow Forums is mechanical keyboards

The true Jow Forums autist has to use this

Attached: xbox_adaptive_controller_03_2400.0.jpg (1200x675, 107K)

Absolutely not. Proprietary piece of shit. Though the idea of directly communicating with their botnet to cut down on latency is neat.
Now this, is Jow Forums's controller. Open for you to customize and use as you like. It's fucking expandable via 3.5mm jacks, which is already in use by many modding communities!

>crab hands
no, it isnt

It looks annoying to use, and big.

Ha

Hahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHA

I don't see what's wrong with this specifically. You can have issues with it being proprietary and it being google, but that's not what that says.

>We played around with Assassins Creed Odyssey—currently the only game available over Stadia's beta program—using the controller, and it felt just as snappy and responsive as any other game system.

>snappy

obviously they cant say
>it felt just as shit as other game system

It's like using visual novels to test out how good a controller is.

ngl the d-pad looks dope

>We want to reduce lag
>I know, lets make it work on the most unstable, lagging and prone to interference interface we know.
>Brilliant!
delete your post and delete yourself.

Wifi is better than bluetooth, and it's way better than bluetooth to something and then wifi which is how it's mostly going to be used.

No. The A/B X/Y are reversed.

Do you guys think input lag will always be a problem with cloud game streaming services?

Or could there be a future (perhaps one where 5G home service is widely available) in which most people's connections are fast enough that the amount of input lag is outweighed by the benefits and convenience of the service

Attached: google-stadia-cpu-gpu-memory-840x402.jpg (840x402, 51K)

Bluetooth is shit. WiFi controllers should be the standard.

SUBATOMIC PENETRATION
RAPIDFIRE THROUGH YOUR SKULL

Depends on how the dpad feels.

Its not a video game. Its a controller, which is technology. Have you forgotten that Jow Forums is for technology? it doesnt stand for ganoo

I still use my Xbox 360 Wireless controller.

The massive battery pack hump doesn't bother you?

Xbox One controller is a huge improvement, mainly for that reason imo

HOW I SHOT IT ON ONE
TAKIN IT BACK TO THE DAYS OF
TRYNA LOSE CONTROOOL

There will objectively be at least 1-2 frames of lag under any circumstance. We're talking most home connections now can do 50-100ms of ping, a little lower if you're lucky on fiber, and a game frame goes from processing to rendering in 16.7ms or less. They could try to adapt time-warping from VR for framerates under 60fps, but if your framerate is under 60fps, the game will be damn near unplayable except for some turn-based strategy/rpgs.

Having a screen which draws frames faster could in theory reduce the visual lag, that is, a frame drawn in 2ms will appear sooner than something drawn in 10ms, which may make it under an intolerable limit.

Note: around 50ms of lag, as little as 3 frames, is where even normies can tell a game isn't responsive.

I've had it for years. And the battery pack is fine. What would it be in the way of anyway? Your penis?

>Google
no

Attached: gno.png (1000x669, 950K)

Cmon goy don't want you want it to literally be impossible to block that we track your input, voice, home shape, everything we can possibly get our hands on? Who cares if you have another attack vector to your network, you don't have anything to hide do you?

Maybe our hands are built differently but the way I gripped my 360 controllers, the corners of the battery bulge would dig into the sides of my middle fingers

>side by side sticks
Into the fucking trash it goes where it belongs. It's common knowledge by now that the one thing Microsoft did right was their Xbox 360 controller.

The official Jow Forums controller is decade old off-brand wired xbox 360 controller.

Eh, maybe. Mine kinda curl down beside it, but it's not something I've really noticed.

The left stick is close to being rubbed raw, so I might change it in the next year or so. Maybe I'll go for the Xbox One then.

Looks like a shameless switch rip off with a gay d-pad. DS4 is the undefeated goat.

Xbox One controller fixes this. No more battery bulge as it's inside the controller.

What's the range on it? It can't be that good, and where do you plug in your FPV goggles? How many drones can it control at once? And I don't necessarily mean quad copters, but snakes, tanks, tripod mounts. Do you need another module for your elgato?

It's for games? Kill yourself vermin.

video games are for children

Good contribution.