I expected this extension to be fun. The concept is really cool, but nobody uses this shit. Why?

I expected this extension to be fun. The concept is really cool, but nobody uses this shit. Why?

Attached: dissenter-icon.png (512x512, 3K)

why would I use it?

does anyone remember that bookmarklet/script that let you draw on websites with others? that was fun

Still early in the adoption curve user.

It gives you a chat room and comments section for literally every site on the web. How is that not something that could be fun?

>How is that not something that could be fun?
it's made by shitters and attracts a certain crowd I'm not comfortable with
also drawing is more fun, too bad it's not online anymore

Because, other than what Jow Forums tards believe, most people don't need to say "I hate niggers" 24/7 of theirs time.

Pretty much this.

>comments section
Comment sections are always the worst aspect of a website.

Fuck off to

>most people don't need to say "I hate niggers" 24/7 of theirs time
I've never seen anybody say that on Dissenter before, and I've been using it since it first came out

why

antix vax and conspirationist extension

>made by shitters
insults a certain group
>attracts a certain crowd I'm not comfortable with
let me guess, it atracts people who insult people that you don't call shitters.
I strongly agree with just go back to your faggot board.

Attached: 6zweYvyr.jpg (1456x672, 81K)

there was a guy who said that dissenter is not free speech, because "niggers" is censored word and loli is forbidden.
they don't even make sense anymore with their nonsense arguments.

Wow I really want even more Jow Forums circlejerking and low-effort shitposts on Jow Forums, cool!

It's really amazing how many people quote the first and second amendments as infallible truths yet don't understand them. Go educate yourself

As a general rule. If it doesn't come installed by default no one will use it. Also if it requires registering an account. That's gay and a pain in the ass.

Accounts are botnet.

I don't see why right wing cucks and left wing cucks don't love each other. Both hate free speech.

Apparently not everyone wants Jow Forums on every singe page on the Internet.

>spatula.png
It not necessary here or the only other site I care about comments.

You're actually worse than them, not even human.

What's the point when you can't even say "nigger"?

if i won't even read the regular garbage comments on a webpage, why the fuck would i read the ultra-garbage that would otherwise be moderated into oblivion?

It's gay af

k, you can go back to reposting the most epic right wing memes you found on Twitter with your underage buddies now

>ultra-garbage that would otherwise be moderated into oblivion?
Where have you been since the election?

busy not reading fucking user comments for one

There's nothing to understand the text is plain as day, nigger.

It doesn't let you draw on websites.

Fuck off to Gab.

You forgot to call me a bigot, you tranny degenerate.

You cannot have free speech but also have censoring.

There is nothing else to understand, nigger.

I'd install tit but I don't want to hear about muh joos every time something vaguely bad happens

>calling people degenerate on Jow Forums(nel) of all places

t.projecting
I don't think about twitter or pol until on of you crybabies starts whining about some type of wrong think. Don't know which one of "a woman wrote something on twitter...", "go back to pol" you are but you're all the same garbage.

What purpose does it serve to here the alt-right opinion on every site. The user base of Gab makes the app what it is, the idea might be interesting but that's not really relevant if the community is mostly alt-right edgelords.

Because the comments on every page basically turn out to be four MGTOWs talking into a void, with no actual discussion or variety of opinion.

I've noticed this kind of thing on Bitchute also, but with pro-NatSoc propaganda unrelated to the video title. Also usually some guy trying to reach out to the video uploader with no response because they only respond to YouTube stuff and keep Bitchute as some backup thing.
These "alt sites" are in a sad state.

>can't say nigger
>can't post loli
Wait for real? Why would I ever use this trash then?

Oh great, Web of Trust comment section edition

Attached: 1514136864867.png (439x374, 12K)

>we're pro free speech!
>oh but you can't say this, this, talk about this, or go to these websites
Epic

Attached: Kuro Swim.webm (800x450, 2.98M)

>turn every page on the internet into Jow Forums
no thanks

The world would be a better place if comment sections never existed.
It's not censorship if everyone is silent.