Is a 1tb data cap enough?

I got a new internet plan where I get 300mb, but it comes with a cap each month. It's the only plan and service I can get, since this place is monopolized. Is the 1tb cap enough for 4 people who use it continuesly? Games, streaming, and web browsing. We used 25 gb just yesterday.

Attached: 1556354709634.jpg (525x525, 31K)

i use a few times that limit in a day.

that's a big bear

It's shopped you fucking idiot.
Can you just answer my question.

Holy fuck, how did that bear get so huge?

he is a very big bear

Don't be rude faggot or no one will answer your question.

Did they overfeed that bear in a zoo or something?

for u

bear obesity is no laughing matter. i'm too turned on to laugh

How is that bear able to still walk? Jesus Christ that looks heavy.

wtf happened to that bear

this desu

That bear didn't stick to a diet of the bare essentials.

I bet it's just some weird bear suit

I use more than that, faget. kys

So are there like 3 people in the suit then? I bet it's just a fucked up bear with some sort of gland problem.

it's not shopped dumbass that bear is just American

Should just barely be enough, unless you all stream 4k then you'll are fucked.

No data cap is a good data cap IMO especially on a landline isp. There's no fucking reason for it and it's a corporate money stealing ploy so they don't have to invest in better infrastructure.

that looks unbearable

Bump

1TB should be fine desu. Just don't download everything you see. I usually can fit in 800GB/month and I run lot of scripts eating bandwith 24/7 also I torrent and watch lot of video online

300 mbps is 37.5 MegaBytes per second. Assuming a full load, the TeraByte cap would be reached in 7.4 hours...
Now... I assume, by your 25 gigs used yesterday, that you use only a small fraction of that speed. To last you the whole month, you'd need to limit your usage to 32.25 gigs per day, on average.

sorry I thought it is just for you. For 4 people no way

Only if you're a normie who only uses Facebook. 1TB is nothing

Continuing on that, the average 1080p60 video on youtube needs 5-6 Mbps to load seamlessly, that translates to 0.63-0.75 MBytes per second, or on average, 41.25 MBytes per minute.
Therefore, on your terabyte cap, you'll be able to watch up to 404 hours of full HD videos.

Quite normal for a bear, akshully.
They always carbo-load before hibernating.

>data cap
fucking third worlders

Attached: aqua.jpg (600x337, 42K)

'Murica!

poor guy probably lives near a garbage dump. good sleeps king bear bro. good sleeps