Google it.

How do I get in?
Google it.

Can you answer my questions, please?
Read the wiki.

What wiki?
Google it.

What is the purpose of this thread?
To circlejerk private trackers like they're secret clubs. No, you're not invited.

News:
- AB still best tracker.
- Endless boring discussion about nothing.

Attached: 1540508243489.png (280x296, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE
github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/wiki/I-forgot-my-UI-lock-password
i.4cdn.org/g/1557510087539.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you should really stop making new threads if you're too lazy to post the proper info in the OP

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

previous thread

Cringe and bluepilled.

What do you guys think they are REALLY doing with the FTN domain?

Attached: ftn.png (2156x1428, 270K)

>hehe look mom I posted it again

Attached: edgy.jpg (480x270, 44K)

Is the HDB path on AHD open?

Fine, next thread will have the non-meme OP.

I-Is GGn dying Jow Forumsuys?

get admins of catalog ban them.

i don't think so because people use it

My favourite edition

Attached: received_620571581793612.jpg (640x914, 48K)

+1 for ipt mongrels! Never needed anything more, and don't see the advantage.

if that's a trap, I'll eat my fucking shirt. I'd fuck that until my dick couldn't get hard for weeks after.

GGn has had problems whole 2018 so no worries

News: /pug/ died after only one thread
kek

The only thing I learnt from that shit thread (somehow worse than ptg) is that for decent usenet I need to get into PTP/BTN/HDB first, so it's one step more difficult than the top of the pyramid.

>/pug/ died after only one thread
WRONG

yeah because the OP just wanted to brag constantly instead of fostering any real discussion

Attached: 1554111048142.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

t. Brandon
People only cared about your shit tracker because muh secrit. Sct was always the king of scene trackers.

but it says avery

SCC had faster pre times than ScT nice try tho

Why do you keep posting this in every thread? Nobody gives a shit about that dead tracker.

>dead tracker

thats exactly what they want you bottom pyramid street shitters to think

Figured you guys would be best to ask. Why in the fuck is my qBittorrent webUI password a random string of 32 characters? Other than me and a few people on Reddit, I can't find a clear explanation for this and I can't change it. Altering the .conf file with root access does nothing and I can't find any coherent guides or explanations on how to get around this.

What the fuck is happening? Every guide on read just acts like the default should be "adminadmin" with no issues but on both my server and desktop I have this bullshit happening.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-09 21.35.07.png (589x153, 6K)

Yeah HD-King

Best tracker for IT e-learning content?

Delete this post for your own good. Seriously.

Look I'll take a sarcastic answer at this point. God forbid I embarrass myself anonymously. How will I show my face around her again?

the password in the conf file is the 128 bit ( = 32 hex characters) md5 hash of the password, not the literal password.

Thanks for just saying what it was and not typing four paragraphs. Why is it like that on my machine though? Every guide I read just said to use "adminadmin" and I can't find mention of what you posted fucking anywhere.

github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/wiki/I-forgot-my-UI-lock-password

>why don't they store my password in plain text?
good question
you should submit a pull request right away

i would have suggested wait for maniac but it doesnt seem like an option anymore

Christ you're dumb.

Totally different issue
Y'all lack reading comprehension. My complaint is every setup guide for BitTorrent doesn't even mention this. It's a good security measure but almost everything to do with setting up a webUI doesn't even mention the application does this. It's why I kept saying "adminadmin" so much, because all the documentation says that's the default password and not "...in the conf file is the 128 bit ( = 32 hex characters) md5 hash of the password".

You don't enter the hash you fucking idiot.

told you that you should have deleted that post lmao

you asked me where I found the information. The documentation states that the password in the text file is an encrypted version. There are two other people flaming you and you decide to give the one person trying to help you a hard time. I'm done wasting my time with your braindead faggot ass.

he doesnt realize

>i changed it to admin in the conf file

is the same as saying

>i want my password to be a string which hashes to adminadmin

which doesn't exist. This guy is a fucking retard.

why are all these posts being deleted?

because I keep getting mad because im trying to help a self important idiot that cant fucking read while also trying to quit drinking and im on day 3 of being sober after like a month straight of drinking and am getting pissed the fuck off and exploding on him then deleting it

>because I keep getting mad because im trying to help a self important idiot that cant fucking read while also trying to quit drinking and im on day 3 of being sober after like a month straight of drinking and am getting pissed the fuck off and exploding on him then deleting it

Attached: 1553341935460.jpg (600x600, 95K)

don't delete posts. it's dumb and schizo.

Lol, I never said I did that. You're literally making up things to attack me with now.
Dude I got my answer and now I'm happy. So some drunk janny got mad cause he can't read, who cares?
I never asked you where you got the information dude, my question was why it's like that. There's no need for that bullshit, just make it a simple password at first and let us change it like it seems to be used to according to 90% of internet posts about it. Which was my point, this current method is obtuse as fuck to just having a default password to enter.

But anyway, you're a drunk with WAY bigger problems so have fun mate.

>I never asked you where you got the information dude

> I can't find mention of what you posted fucking anywhere.

>But anyway, you're a drunk with WAY bigger problems so have fun mate.

Pretty pathetic you are sober and struggle so much that you can't understand basic password authentication. I mean I can eventually quit drinking, you'll never go a day in your life where you wont need to be spoon fed like a small child.

Did you try to look at the password in the web browser?
How else would you know it's a "random" string?
It doesn't leave the plain text password there, and how could it if all it has is the hash?
It wouldn't be secure to return the password like that.
Nothing is "obscure" or "obtuse" you're just a brainlet.

Lol, dude sorry I read an outdated guide and got confused and learned something. Truth is, you're clearly sad as fuck cause your personal problems came up in a tech forum. Literally get a life, least my post was on topic. You're blog posting yet calling me self-important.
I knew it was a random string cause it was a literal random string of shit dumbass. Also no shit it's not as secure, but most routers just ship with "admin" as the password. There's no need for this layer of security cause to get hacked would require several preemptive assumptions by someone trying to get in. Just letting us get in first and set the password makes way more sense.

>I knew it was a random string cause it was a literal random string of shit dumbass.
Where did you first encounter the string you fucking brainlet.
And it's not random, not one bit.

imagine spending so much of your time on the internet that you join private trackers and participate in external chat about them, but can't understand how to use a client.

Certainly being that stupid is worse than even the most extreme case of alcoholism.

Maybe you should start drinking so you'll die an early death in order save everyone that will ever interact with you the frustration and amazement of dealing with someone as clueless, hopeless, and braindead as you.

posting in an eric bread

How do we make this thread more active?

give out invites please sir

I can add torrents to about 2000 different clients telling them to come here.
And of those I could run commands on about 300. So I could do something like wall everyone on linux boxes, and literally open this thread for everyone on windows.

People are really bad about setting up clients correctly for some reason.
And the ones that do use weak passwords a lot of the time.

The easiest way to rank up on waffles?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

How the FUCK do I upload on Animebytes?
I dont mean upload new content, I mean over the past fucking year I have seeded maybe 2GB despite leaving these fucking torrents running non-stop.
Waiting for freeleech or for yen to build up keep my ratio positive is getting annoying

Go download 1080p uploads, they're always FL. Otherwise go get yen through "other" means

start racing with a seedbox from andy like everyone else

ntg is scene guys?

If you are desperate, literally just download every horrible subs release you can and cross-seed them for yen and upload
I don't understand how you have problems on AB of all places.
I survived on AB for like 3 years with my ratio at infinite because I downloaded everything during FL events.
But even now my raw ratio is 6+

NTG is NotTheGrinch on PTP

ENJOY THiS NiCE PRE WiTH TORTiLLAS AND... GUACAMOLE

Why do so many episodes on BTN get swapped? Is it the BDs that are fucked up or incompetent rippers?

I'm going to start out by assuming the best out of you, that you mean exactly what you say and are complaining that you can't seed the stuff you download to 1:1. The only advise I can give to you for that is stop being autistic.

If you're actually complaining about lack of buffer, holy shit, are you seriously not aware of public sources and cross seeding? AB is infamously considered to be de facto freeleech by literally everyone.

Are you connectable? How much are you seeing? 2GB in a year seems really low, I get over a TB per year and that's on 5mbit

seeding*

Boy, this site is almost all freelech. Just download the 1080p shows or currently airing stuff and seed them to get yen, convert them to upload and snatch your manga then.
If you have trouble surviving on AB I don't know how you could survive on any tracker.

kys faggot

Been on gazellegames for a long time but never bothered with that dumb looking game system they implemented some time ago

is it worth bothering figuring out how it works or should I just stick to downloading freeleech shit for ratio and not worry about it

Attached: gazellegames.png (1366x768, 1.77M)

>1366x768

i get all my games from fitgirl, do i need ggn?

absolutely not

fitgirl doesn't have old games and obscure indieshit

It really help you if you don't have buffer, but if you are alright with the old school method of download FL there's no problem.

That was open in the past. I read several times that they are not recruiting from AHD anymore.

well you've read lies because the thread is still there

But how does he do it?

calm down troll i'm not the same person

It is. All his uploads are tagged NTG.

Remember when all DRM protected AAA games were cracked within first week?

you’re in for a ride

Just get a seedbox so you don't need to spam IRC to survive.

Besides, tracker is down anyway.

Does OppaiTime have the really fucked up JAVs like the ones where girls put eels in their asses and fuck dogs? Or is bestiality against the rules there?

Attached: durrr.jpg (600x600, 178K)

What the fuck is wrong with you user

>no html, head, or body tags
>all css is inline
If the landing page is any indication, they don't have the brains to be doing anything with it.

Is TorrentLeech ratio hard without a seedbox?

Some degenerate uploaded a whole bunch of scat jav lately. But I haven't seen any bug/eel stuff yet.

> being this desperate
> only needs a slight female looking face to get super horny
> likes traps
get out

I enjoy "shock" material.

So OppaiTime has weird fetish shit then? I'd really like to know if they have any bestiality stuff. I can get an invite, I just don't want to waste it if OT doesn't have the material I'm looking for.

Attached: fish.jpg (650x520, 22K)

Literally just download whatever 1080p anime you want and seed them. They're all freeleech.

the thread starting with fuck trannies and you censoring fuck is hilarious

>GGn tracker

Attached: isleep.jpg (285x255, 13K)

Game repack groups are fucking useless. They're operated by a bunch of children with no money to provide any games and no cracking skills who want to pretend they're warez scene very badly, so they repackage existing releases to they feel like they released something of their own.

ok

i.4cdn.org/g/1557510087539.jpg

>not being PU on waffles

How is /pug/ more active than this thread now?

All of this made me notice, is there even a good alternative if GGn goes down?