This destroys every lincuck out there. Terminal was the only reason to use loonix and now it's gone. Oh no no no...

This destroys every lincuck out there. Terminal was the only reason to use loonix and now it's gone. Oh no no no ... what lincucks are gonna do?

> youtu.be/8gw0rXPMMPE

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-020208.png (2560x1312, 547K)

>terminal was the only reason to use loonix
nice bait

Imagine running an entire OS without paying the Microsoft tax.

>Terminal was the only reason to use loonix

have fun with microsoft™ baby's first linux.
one day you'll grow up and may play with the big boys.

Attached: 1528805578887.png (923x713, 16K)

>This destroys every lincuck out there.
It seems to be destroying those used by Windows a lot more. Here, hug this Kobato to feel better.

Attached: 1404720733781.png (800x741, 335K)

>linux VMs are a new thing
This is just ms being scared of applel taking all the graduating devs so they are forced to include unix developer tools as well.

>a sizzle reel celebrating the ability to change your terminal colors
holy cringe

>Terminal was the only reason to use loonix
>

Attached: Get_out_of_g.png (1000x1000, 156K)

We've got our filthy seed inside of yor operating system,user. I think you need to ask yourself what you are going to do.

don't forget meme characters and emojies.

>Look guise, we're just like Linux now!

Do you ever get bored posting this same shit over and again ?

The only reason to use linux is to not use windows.
Linux is a mediocre operating system that is only getting better and better comparatively, as microsoft and apple, as they looks for new ways to make their products worse and worse.

the biggest reason to use Linux isn't the terminal, it's not having to put up with Windows.

boner

You know Mac’s have had terminal also...

One of the reasons i switched entirely to Linux was that i didn't want to put myself through the Updatehell ever again, furthermore, i don't want to buy an operating system which fails at updating and delivers an even more broken version of itself each update

>he didn't knew about powershell
holy fucking kek, the winfaggot of Jow Forums btfo'd himself

>Terminal was the only reason to use loonix and now it's gone.
Windows still requires you to update all of your programs individually. I like being able to run a command and everything is updated to the newest version in seconds.
>b-but the windows store
Nobody uses that because nothing's on it.

You're objectively correct OP, but you're in the wrong place.

This board is always five years behind. I'm not sure if it's boomers or what, but don't expect anything out of it more than the feeling that you're in a shitty time machine. In fact, if you want to know what's the proper way to go, always do the opposite of what people here say.

>Windows still requires you to update all of your programs individually.

So Lintards need hand holding?

there already exists multiple 'package managers' for windows
now go dilate more, trannix