JUST REDRAW THAT LINE BRO OVER AND OVER BRO, JUST CTRL+Z BRO

Attached: keyboard.png (1024x490, 518K)

why is that just a qwerty keyboard with z and y switched?

Get a normal keyboard

QWERTZ is unironically shit.

Germany

You can manage it with your thumb and pinky, but you're suppose to use two hands here.

this. why would you just change the place of two characters from the default layout. this is just someone wanting to be a special snowflake

Pinky and index, same hand, fuck easy. Still worse and not as comfy as burgerlayout

install dvorak.

>hand fedora

Stop being retarded, there is nothing wrong with qwerty.

holy shit i never thought about that on qwertz keyboards

Attached: laughing is patented.jpg (186x271, 10K)

>there is nothing wrong with qwerty.
no shit, sherlock

So stop using qwertz

Attached: 1542540007147.jpg (768x960, 197K)

>jklöä
Totally normal keyboard, yup.

Don't dis umlauts, you pleb

But then I won't have all the funny Alt2 keys.

Attached: German_048.png (1466x637, 78K)

>communicating in g*rman
Eew

Attached: 1495053811500.png (320x320, 114K)

Just change z and y in the config files. Or do what I did and take the Burger layout, but add some keys you need for you language to it (äöüß on AltGr+aous; swap ^ and & for obvious reasons; swap + and =, so that - and + are next to each other, a key for dead diacritics, so I can write shit like vlčí and some other neat AltGr things)

I moved from german QUERTZ to US intl. Best decision I ever made with no downsides.

wat

All the edit keys are in the bottom left. ZXCV - Undo Cut Copy Paste. Ctrl-B used to be Clear but that went out of style.

Same with Ctrl-W for close, it's because it's on the left and near Q for quit. This sort of attention to detail is why I never wanted to try any meme keyboard layouts.