Luke Smith

Honest thoughts?

>inb4 whois
youtube.com/channel
/UC2eYFnH61tmytImy1mTYvhA

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 57K)

isnt he going off the grid starting next week?

>Not Luke Smith
Yeah right, Luke, please stop shilling yourself.

the guy indoctrinating the unwashed masses into the cult of loonix

he looks unwashed aswell.
He's basically growing pubes from his face. That's disgusting and fascinating at the same time.

He will apparently still have internet, albeit apparently very bad internet. So it doesn't sound like it.

fully autistic and contradicts himself a lot but interesting to watch, like TAD videos but less bible'y

Attached: 1554419685233.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

His LaTeX videos are good, but he's kinda preachy.

Also arch is shit.

he also doesn't wash his hands after a piss. his excuse is that he doesn't touch his weiner...

Shut the fuck up Luke Smith, enough with the self promoting.

I was already using ganoo/loonix, but he's inspired me to create my own website.
I'm not gonna post it on the Thailandian rice field irrigation system management forum but just wanted to say his constant shilling prompted me toward it.

Dude
I'm a 25 year old electrical engineering student

Dude, read

He's fucking retarded.

revenue went down again, retard?

What make you say that?

He's fine. He does interesting videos. I subscribed.

Same

nothing wrong with making your own meme-site user. The thing that Luke and Jow Forums fags don't understand is that most people just want to get their shit done, and don't give a fuck what OS they are running.
brb need to recompile my ganoo kernel running on a VBox VM

My thoughts are that Luke is decent and pretty redpilled on civilization and freedoms, but has questionable views on race and minimalism. My thoughts on you are that you are a newfriend that wants to shill your cool secret youtuber on our cool secret imageboard. Turbonerd.

What are his views on civilization and freedoms? Isn't he a lolbertarian? What makes his views on race questionable? I don't know his views on that at all

i don't like dwm

>Honest thoughts?
STOP SHILLING YOURSELF, BABYDICK

>Honest thoughts?
His face, its repulsive.

Attached: Baby Groot Guardians of the Galaxy Vol_ 2 Rocket Raccoon, Drax the Destroyer - guardians of the ___. (900x1400, 293K)

What?
Did that dude fuck your wife?

Did he finally came out? Watching him struggle with his repressed homosexuality was pure cringe.

LUCK SMITH IS A GAY PEDOPHILE AND ANIMAL FUCKER
He raped my male cat.

Is this guy Jewish?

And you're sad his dick wasn't bigger
Got it

Not that I know of
Dude is bald