Old article BUT:

Old article BUT:

pcworld.com/article/3088597/researchers-steal-data-from-a-pc-by-controllng-the-noise-from-the-fans.html

Is rhe only wau to stay protected from botnet == FOSS System + Passove cooling? IME probably listens and intercepts fan noise/signals already

Attached: 1557381246774.webm (480x280, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_cryptanalysis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unironically kill yourself for promoting this thot

sage

That ass shaking get's me unusually excited.

found the triggered itoddler

>To receive the data, the hackers would need to compromise a nearby mobile phone.
Don't let your phone to be compromised.

>being against whiteknighting for thots makes you an itoddler
sure retard

haha imagine ass raping her and then cumming right in her pussy haha

Her boyfriend is black btw. Imagine the smell.

>A maximum 15 bits per minute can be transmitted
we low-data now

AND they'd need to get malware into the air-gapped computer in the first place, which arguably is more difficult.

I don't understand this webm. Am I low IQ?

>My dad didn't buy me a car for my birthday, jokes on him though because I smashed his laptops
This is the original caption of this WEBM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_cryptanalysis
People use this to record the sounds of your keyboard then use a program to figure out what you are typing.

Didn't the brits have some guy typing random letters into a typewriter that they knew the krauts were listening to just to make them waste their time trying to decrypt it?

Scramble keypads can counter this. However I don't know if they have ever made a full scale keyboard out of this.

Attached: hirsch-scramblepad-reader-family-animation-identiv-1.gif (180x215, 36K)

nice
also yes

It would be a nightmare to use. Why not just use a holographic/laser projected keyboard where your fingers don't touch anything?

Daily reminder that the NSA essentially keylog you and can re-create your passwords by using audio captured from your phone to re-create keystrokes.

The rest of us are humans who prefer tactile feedback when we type

>Israel
Imagine my shawk

Can you honestly tell me that you'd rather type on a keyboard that scrambles itself than a keyboard without tactile feedback?

goddamnit she's so cute

it's fine because it's appleshit. Also, her patrons payed for that shit.