Previous thread
>Read
>GNU/Linux questions?
>PC building?
>Programming questions?
>Good, cheap, laptops?
>Cheap electronics?
>Buying headphones?
>How to activate any version of windows?
>Where can I get Win 7 or LTSC?
pastebin.com/smjvLZN4
pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Attached: morelenandhessmug.png (1032x774, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/quu8Spba
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can someone PLEASE do us a huge solid and start a new SQT without the pedophilic shota shit?

Attached: 141231231232.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>pedophilic
projecting much?

How would I know if my PC is over heating? I have been trying to play escape from tarkov and I crash abruptly and have to restart my PC. Right now I am on AMD driver 19.4.1 which seemed to do better in terms of not crashing than 19.4.3(optional)

Maybe I should go back another version? Finding the right stable driver is a pain. I am not even sure if the crashes is because of a video driver though. When I crash, I crash to black screen.

Attached: ironwarrior_BLYAT.jpg (1306x922, 223K)

Look I was molested multiple times by a catholic priest as a child and am still in the process of getting a case on him to lock up him up for good. I really really want to be a part of the SQT but god fucking dam do I seethingly despise pedophiles. Either a new SQT thread is made without the shota shit or I fuck off.

Attached: 1518627088576.jpg (674x670, 77K)

Download MSI Afterburner, turn on sensor logging.

Then turn on what you would like to see.
Example CPU temperature and speeds.
GPU temperature and speeds, etc.

Then it will look like this ingame.
You can make it bigger or smaller in the settings.

Attached: msi temps.png (539x130, 6K)

There should be tools to check that. I'm not a Windows guy, but I think a common tool is CPU-Z. I use smcfancontrol on mac to actively check temps. I should find something similar for Linux.
Hope the case goes well!

Thanks, got 2 potential witnesses in the same church he ministered in that might possibly testify for me. Things are looking swell.

what are typically safe temps for a GPU? I have a RX 480

Anything under 70°C in the long run.
80°C tops under a stress test.

so if your GPU gets anywhere close to 80C you have a problem? Right now I am playing dota 2 and my GPU is about about 70-74 degrees.

>70°C with a RX 480
What, do you have a single fan version?
Gigabyte GPU?
mATX or ITX case?

Anyway in MSI afterburner you can increase fan speed if its running too hot.
Yes,even if your card is not from MSI.

Can someone tell me why qBittorrent's webUI is kicking me out? The default login is supposed to be admin/adminadmin but for some reason my login is a random string of 32 characters and no matter how I edit it or try to enter it, I can't access the web UI. What the fuck is going on?

What's pissing me off most is it's the same on both desktop and my seedbox, yet guides act like this isn't even a thing that can happen. The hell is going on?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-09 21.35.07.png (591x154, 6K)

>so if your GPU gets anywhere close to 80C you have a problem?
No problems till you hit 95°C, you just dont wanna your card running at 80°C in a long term scenario(In example gaming daily at that temperature).

does anyone know a good website for testing viewbots? all I need is something with a view counter that tracks pageviews instead of unique views

I have the dual fan sapphire version. Do you think something is wrong with one of my fans? They both seem to be working? Can MSI afterburner check that?

So I just used that fan adjustment option on the MSI afterburner and now my temp dropped from 70-75 degrees to fucking 50... wtf? Wtf were my fans doing before I had the afterburner?

Probably stuck at 20-30%.

I had to adjust my 1050ti fan curve because at stock settings it didn't ramp up till it got around 180 degrees, it just stayed at 20% until it got too hot.

Because most vendors lock them up at 15-20% so they can say their cards are quiet.
Its not a problem since most if not all people will remove this for custom fan settings where the fans will idle at low temperatures and turn on once they hit something like 50-60°C.

So as long as I leave the MSI afterburner on auto, I shouldn't have to worry about wearing the fans on the GPU out? This is what my afterburner settings look like right now. Do you guys see anything else wrong I should know about?

Attached: afterbuirner.png (1497x796, 585K)

>Wearing out the fans
Your average low end sleeve bearing fan is rated for 30k hours so dont worry about wearing them out.
If that worries you just keep them between 0 and 70%, don't run them at 90-100%.

Also if you can set your fans to set when the card is 40°C or less.
I see you have 4 fans, do you have a side panel with a 120/140mm fan slot?

>Also if you can set your fans to set when the card is 40°C or less.
to idle*

What are some good and cheap AM3 CPUs?

Lock him up, man. Pedophiles aren't human.

I actually just crashed again when playing escape from tarkov. I noticed that my GPU had reached 72 degrees when the settings in after burner on auto. I don't think over heating caused the crash though?

The strange thing I noticed about this crash is that I could still hear things in game. Like I could hear water dripping and foot steps moving. However, my screen was black. PC seemed to be on. keyboard and mouse were lit up. Maybe over heating isn't my issue? I just want to narrow down whats crashing me. I noticed I am good for about 15 minutes in tarkov and then crash. Dota 2 is a bit more sporadic. Sometimes I can play 2 60 minute games. Other times I crash after 15 mins in dota.

Do you manually set the GPU's fan speeds or do you let auto control it?

You can set up a fan profile in settings.

And doesnt sound like overheating problems, instead run Furmark.
If it crashes again run DDU to uninstall drivers.

>i know a bad pedo, all pedos must be bad
Bye.

If I use DDU to uninstall drivers.. I guess I will just have to go down the list of previous AMD drivers to find a good stable one? Right now I am on their most current NON-beta driver.

You need to find out which CPUs your motherboard can support. Some white box ones can be upgraded to be AM3+ with a BIOS update, some are power limited at 65 or 95W. Wikipedia will tell you the actual CPU models for whatever limitations you have.

Its a HP 6005, with a Athlon II X2 215 currently.
In the HP page it says it can use a AMD Phenom II X4 B95 so 95w CPUs are fine i guess.

Yeah, AMD usually gives you the last driver release and the one before it.

Is there a difference between Fiber and Ethernet in the context of a dedicated business connection? Frontier is using Ethernet and Spectrum is calling it Fiber

I love cat

Attached: IMG_20190509_202450.jpg (1080x1309, 186K)

Ethernet is a link layer protocol, and fiber is a broad category of link media. Most all dedicated Internet connections are Ethernet over fiber.

Using Intelligent Standby List Cleaner how low can the timer resolution go? Can it go lower than 0.5ms?

You can reset it. Check their GitHub

That is just placeboo since XP SP3 is a thing.

It isn't for couple of use cases. For example a video game like Crysis 3 relies on Windows timer resolution calls and if you put it on 0.5 instead of 1ms it doubles the performance and GPU usage. I wonder if you can go lower.

What vpn does Jow Forums recommend?
sick of not being able to watch shit in australia, every fucking thing i want to watch is just completely unavailable unless i want to rent or buy.

i recommend a vps, not a 'vpn'

what is the name of this device?

Attached: 1557444640674.jpg (432x470, 89K)

PIA. It has legal backing to their 'no logs' claims

Audiophile MP3 player?
Ipod?

Does anyone here use Dream Weaver? It's absolutely infuriating but I have to use it for a class. I don't know if I messed up my folder setup but I can't add any images from my image folder into a table. It only lets me insert them on the page itself.

Anyone in Japan? I'm thinking of buying a keyboard with that button to easily switch between kana and English since clicking IME or whatever and choosing from a menu is annoying, but would simply having that button on a keyboard be enough or would i have do something on the pc?

I mean specific make/model so I can purchase one

Shenzhen Benjie BJ-T6 / AGPtek Rocker

Attached: 1549654285625.png (768x1024, 673K)

thank you

Attached: 427cf3b2a438ec2155a54ee0df6e9d69f0eb535c.jpg (546x365, 102K)

asked /tpg/ and now I'm gonna ask here just in case. Doing an X200 arch install and having some issues with WIFI.

lspci shows the intel device, lspci -k shows Kernal modules iwlwifi and iw. ip link, iwconfig, etc show no interface, just lo and enp*. It should work out of the box. Tried a ubuntu live and it wouldn't work either, network was grayed out same deal. What the fuck? I ordered one of the wifi cards that libreboot suggested it's coming this weekend but still I'd like to get it working for now at least. The wifi light isn't on and the bluetooth one is? Could this be somekinda hardware issue? I did dissemble it to put a new lid cover on it, but besides that, everything is routed correctly and all is connected.

Attached: wewuzegineers.png (284x328, 87K)

I just installed ssd, I checked on device manager, it said that the driver it used is released on 2006. Should I update it or just keep it?
It's su800 btw.

does powershell 6 conflicts with powershell 5.1?
just downloaded powershell 6 .msi and i am not sure if it will conflicts with 5.1
not very related but is there a way to uninstall powershell without installing """""""""windows management framework"""""""""?

Install it and find out empirically, pajeet.

Its talking about your SATA driver.
Just ignore it and install the SSD toolbox.

Which torrenting sites people use this days for movies?

How can i hide that im torrenting in a network?

how do I get windows ltsc?

In pastebin.

How do I keep using win7 in 2020? I rely on being able to disable DWM vsync for emulators, which you apparently can't do on win10. Or is there a way?

You just keep using it?

But there won't be any more security updates and I need internet connectivity.

Use common sense then
Just dual boot?
You can use 2 different windows versions at the same time.
Or you can use Linux(Something easy to use like Linux mint cinnamon) and Windows 7 which should be better if you hate 10.

I can’t dualboot windows and linux.
I have both installed and I can select any of them when I boot my laptop, but I need to go into bios switch to raid or ahci everytime i want to alternate OS.
Is there a way around this?

are you doing something like fakeraid for windows, and passthrough for linux?
one way or another, the only way to avoid this is to configure both systems such that they work with the same bios configuration

I want to add a HDMI and USB outlet under my table for connecting my notebook to my TV and easy USB access.
Does anybody know an elegant solution for this?

I’m not doing any of those. These are both freshly installed OS’. Can you point me in a direction to reconfigure the systems so I can dualboot without switching from raid to ahci?

in normal configurations, you should be using ahci mode for both systems
what issue are you having with which system in ahci mode?

Linux literally only works in ahci and windows only works in RAID. None work in the other configuration.

someone redpill me on dramless ssds

thanks user, works great
will upgrade to the two year sub if this month goes well
can't post on Jow Forums with it turned on sadly though

I'd really like it if people started posting adult gay shit instead of shota

>build new PC
>connect speakers
>loud bzzzzzzzzzz noise coming from them
>try a bunch of different stuff
>disconnect everything and carry just the left speaker to the other side of the house and plug it into an outlet away from everything
>bzzzzzzzzzz

What happened? They were working a few hours ago before. I didn't even move them off the desk (but I moved the desk) I just replaced one computer with another.

you probably just install them in those modes, so they configured themselves for them
for windows, ensure you have the appropriate ahci driver installed, otherwise try sysprep /generalize
for linux on fakeraid, look into dmraid

Where to learn react?

The question was too dumb for a linux thread so I ask here. How to make audacious use Qt instead of GTK on ubuntu?

The computer has a badly insulated audio line. Not a problem in your speakers
Get an external audio card

Its not up to you moralfag

bumpa

Attached: 1551480235330.png (1920x1080, 724K)

Disable updates

In my adventure of trying different distros im trying to install Manjaro. The live USB stops at "loading grub .. welcome to grub" message and I cant get past it.

What am I doing wrong . No other distro so far had any booting issues.

Ubuntu is not Windows to do that.
Also one update after the install is recommended.

Can't be because the buzz is still there even when not hooked up to the PC. Actually it's there no matter what or where I plug them in, even in a different room 30 feet away. I also shoved my headphones into the line-out on the PC and they're crystal clear, same with headphones into the speakers. Thanks anyway.
I'm beginning to suspect the buzzing/humming was always there but now changing the acoustics of the room just allows me to hear it better or something.

old M-Audio AV 40s for anyone wondering.

Why am i not allowed to post on some boards? How did i "abuse ip range"? I only post picture when i start a thread on desktop, and after that i would write replies on phone with clover.

it might not be your fault
companies like ISPs work by giving out IPs in a certain range they have control over, so you could block customers of a particular ISP by blocking the ranges they control
since most mobile networks give out dynamic IPs (you don't get the same one each time), this can lead to people using their phone to avoid bans
Jow Forums blocks some ISPs that have particularly bad users on them

>wat do
run a vpn on your home connection such as shadowsocks, and connect through that, assuming your home connection isn't blocked
>but vpn's are blocked too!
some vpn /providers/ are blocked, vpn in general can't be detected, if you run one from your home connection, it just looks like your home connection to Jow Forums, you won't get banned just for doing that

Nah man, if you plug non-high end speakers into the wall without having the audio connected to anything of course ill buzz
Also of course you cant hear anything on headphones, they require a lot less gain

Whenever I try to drag or add multiple files/a folder to make a playlist in vlc it says 'can't recognize input'. Seems to work if I draged them in one by one, although I can't skip between tracks and all kinds of freaky shit.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Is there any particular risk to permanently disabling driver signature enforcement? Macros on my mouse aren't working until I do so.

Is there a way to install WSL manually? The fucking install button doesn't work when I try to install anything from the Windows Store, I even tried to download and install manually with the file they posted on their site and I can install, but cannot run that little shit. I've tried literally anything I saw on the interwebs for the past 2 days and nothing has solved this problem, please HALP

Decided to just bite the bullet and do a clean install of Windows. Seems ok so far but do these numbers look normal or is it still somewhat elevated? Not really sure what it's "supposed" to look like. I'm also doing some stuff in the background like getting Backblaze setup again so idk.

Also kinda unrelated but when I updated BIOS I had to reload defaults, and one of the default settings on CPU was "Turbo" was on. Only problem was this "Turbo" setting when I tested in Prime95 caused my CPU to pretty much instantly shoot up to about 100 degrees (during normal operation it did not get that hot) and I got scared and shut it off within a few seconds. So for now I disabled it but is this turbo feature something I should normally disable anyway or does this indicate some sort of issue with my setup? With it disabled the CPU doesn't go above 70 even with extended runs of prime95.

Attached: Untitled.png (1878x648, 102K)

How bad is W7 on Ryzens?
I know it works but does it crash or anything?

doesn't boot at all for me

I want to send an email through bash script to my email which uses smtp.gmail.com, but it seems as Gmail is ignoring my email since neither my corporate email or on my personal Gmail I receive emails, but I receive them normally on my Hotmail. The email on my loonix is set as admin@.. I already tried whitelisting this, but didn't work.

Unironically use MPC.

I made a quick Python script a while back to send/receive gmail stuff (to make tracking expenses for a family business easier) maybe it'll be of some help to you to look how I did it: pastebin.com/quu8Spba

Though note that my knowledge of the subject basically came from a few quick google searches right before the fact so I might've made some dumb mistakes, but it seemed to work okay. Eventually shut it off because nobody really liked using it and it was getting my PC flagged as a bot so I got really hard captchas all the time, but it was an interesting little side project.

fuck.

Thanks, I'm reading this to try to fix my problem. Did this work just off the bat or did you have to meddle with your system first? I'm not sure, but I think this is happening because of (retarded) security measures by Google. I was trying to mail myself the results of some simple scripts and this shit fucking retarded Google is, apparently, dropping my emails.

It's been a while but I can't remember if I had to change any security settings on gmail for it to work. I may have...

Relevant parts would be the last parts of sendresponse() and most of main, rest of it is mostly dealing with parsing the text into the spreadsheet.

STOP
BEING
A FUCKING
PEDO

Umatrix allows me to block cookies, but I don't see where I can do this with ublock. Is ublock better or I might just as well keep using both?

what specs?