She said if I get a vasectomy she will let me have an extra meter :D thats if her boyfriend approves of course

She said if I get a vasectomy she will let me have an extra meter :D thats if her boyfriend approves of course

Attached: Capture.png (1495x1252, 1.8M)

this has to be from plebbit. $10 says he’s a nintendo fan as well

$20 if he's a nintendo fan, but never played a third party NES game.

It's not the worst battlestation but
>one poster
>not only is it star wars
>not only is it nu wars
>it's fucking Phasma
absolute soi

Anything remotely star wars related in anno 2019 is pure söy and you're no different than the bugmen if you disagree.

Star wars sucks. Real nerds watch Trek.

>cuck wars

Star Trek has been pozzed way worst than Star Wars. Discovery is the most SJW show on TV.

i cant think of a single show in 2019 that's not SJW

Why are insecure poltards against vasectomy?

1.- it's reversible
2.- if you are incapable of leaving her pregnant she can't get knocked up by another dude and try to pass it as yours
3.- you no longer have to deal with the latex jew and wrecking your wife's hormonal balance with jew pills

If you really want to have kids you can always freeze your sperm or just undo the procedure.

Attached: b5c4637e1c63eb8f728e2bf5c3dfdd8a.jpg (1465x4096, 525K)

>being a cuck and posting it online in 2018+1

Attached: 1555706151162.jpg (1080x967, 55K)

The only reason to get one is to not have retard babies and I'm never going to have sex anyways so no thanks.

Being forced to = cuck
Own decision = no problem

fair enough

Well there are people who are like that but I'm not like one of those r/childfree retarded asshats.

this same thread is on Jow Forums right now too:

this is cute and sad at the same time

>no longer have to deal with the latex jew
Enjoy your gonorrhea.

>Wife's hormonal balance
That right there is what's making me consider it and it's only a few thousand dollars to get them frozen in case of a reversal not being possible

Is Phasma the new Boba Fett?

>you will never know what it's like to be such a pushover like the OP pic
no really, what drives a person to live that life?

50 if it's a weaboo

>watches capeshit
>weeb
no, he's not. gimme your 50 white boi.

Whats worse?

>not owning your own home
>moving in at a wymans place
or
>owning a home
>letting a wyman move there an tell you to live in a corner

We live in a clown world lads.

Attached: 1555585548786.png (612x526, 326K)

>We live in a clown world lads.
you probably live in your mum's basement

You guys won.
>Pokemon
Nope, not always separated.

The latter since you worked hard for it and it ended up being hers.
Yet the former is somewhat of a smart move since you will not lose much if you get divorced/cucked, but you will still lose your shit if you didn't put it in a Swiss bank account or some shit.

>Search post title to see if it's plebbit
>It's plebbit
>It's "awarded," a.k.a. people gave the OP money because they liked his post
I don't know what's worse, that OP was proud of his generic bugman station with THAT fucking background, that the cucks over on plebbit were impressed that someone can afford a small little backlight and a Wal-Mart poster, or that some of them are impressed enough with it to give real money for make-believe internet awards just because some guy uploaded a computer sitting on a table.

Attached: Capture.jpg (749x95, 12K)

ahhahahaahah
JEJKd

btw, that decor
pppfffffftttttt hahahahaha

Post only the finest wall decor.

Attached: 10015865z.jpg (1000x927, 108K)

Throw up an Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn item and you have a nice flair piece. That's just me. Let's see what you guys have in mind.

Someone post those images related to this shit that anger everyone in 4channel. Even worse than
3 4

What the fuck. I googled this and it's from today, what the hell, I swear I've seen this exact pic before. How is it not a repost?

Attached: 0UV49p7.jpg (750x954, 164K)

>Being this adverse to children
Faggot

And roasties don't have the mental capacity to explain why it's bad.

I hope i can afford a house with a spare bedroom for a Home office, or perhaps a big enough garden for a sizeable cuck shed. iirc couples are generally happier when they have a bit of personal space from each other.

Though Jow Forums seem to think women are weak and untrustworthy creatures that require 24/7 observation to ensure they don't break their vows.

>hormonal balance
my stupid ass sister takes them and is a virgin. she just doesn't like her period. They can't be messing with her that bad.

>have to move
>truck loaded and ready to go in 20 minutes

The only problem with this is that he could probably save money by living in a smaller apartment instead of having a bunch of unused space

I've got news about your sister

>cute and sad
cud-dly?

It's probably a fake edit by that Jow Forums guy.

>9hrs ago
>4hrs ago
im guessing you are OP then? saw something on Jow Forums you didnt like, and spammed an off topic thread on Jow Forums to cry about it?

You should post some pictures of your sister here, I just want to make sure her hormones are fine, just a couple of pictures will do.

>virgin
Suuuuure

my sister is a virgin but doesn't take birth control. is that why she's a bitch 50% of the time?

That's strange.
I would have expected him to get shit on for all the stormtrooper stuff since it's politically incorrect to like the Empire because they are now fascist.

Some girls experience very painful periods, to the point where they're basically useless for 1-2 days every month. Hormonal contraception solves this problem. This usually permanently resolves itself after the first pregnancy or just with age, but until that, taking the pills even when not having sex is perfectly reasonable and usually the recommended treatment.

>recommended

What a shit thread.

Attached: 1518275445405.jpg (407x379, 19K)

>spam is on multiple boards
What a surprise.
I bet this is on /tv/ and /v/ too.

Attached: non-recyclable material.gif (580x433, 2.09M)

Why doesn't he just buy a cuckshed instead?

>if you are incapable of leaving her pregnant she can't get knocked up by another dude and try to pass it as yours

HAHAHAHA The judge will still force you to pay anyway. Actually when a woman tells you to get a vasectomy she's explicitly telling you she doesn't want your genetic material and that she will only carry Chad's offspring.

user i'd argue women are basically useless 30-32 days of the month.

There's nothing wrong with that appartment, but it could be so much better, as well.

As a child I never understood why my dad was so into home improvement. Now that I have a place of my own I get excited when the weekend arrives so I can do some maintenance/DIYing.

>You're an adult, you have to start living like one
>You need to decorate your house
>Get rid of x that works perfectly well, y looks better
>You have the tastes of a child sometimes

Is it normal to want a separate room/house to your GF.

owning a home is a meme made up by Jewish bankers. you should really think about digging a subterranean layer or if you're lazy you can put up a tent in sewer. It doesn't need to be mentioned but youll be single like a true patrician

Attached: 1549629347987.jpg (697x768, 84K)

SURE IS TECHNOLOGY ITT

>he thinks discovery is star trek

free space is nice if you're an autist who keeps pacing back and forth the whole day. sometimes if i have an energy spike I run across the room

Free space is nice full stop. Spacious surroundings have a positive effect on your mood.

>muh decoration
Better an empty, drab apartment than living in a space cluttered with unnecessary trash

Replace that TV for a bigger one, add one more of those chairs and a table.

Done.

DESU, I like that chair. A lot. Looks really comfy.