Google.com censors what you are allowed to search for. They censored Jow Forums.org for years...

google.com censors what you are allowed to search for. They censored Jow Forums.org for years. Google is developing the fuschia kernel which is a closed source kernel planned to replace linux on android in the coming years. Youtube has lost 70 billion dollars in revenue for being a censor and trying to control what it's users think and are allowed to say.

Microsoft is a truly good company. Your fathers used dos when they were children, and the legacy of that os is still around: those dos applications are still supported if the developers who wrote them followed mirosoft guidelines (30 years later). A copy of windows xp would have lasted you 10 years. A copy of windows 7 would have lasted you 10 years. A copy of windows 10 will last you 10 years. $200 / ten years is 20 dollars per year, the price of two premium chic fillet lunches. Working a programming job or IT you can easily make that ammount.

Windows comes with the most powerful games on the market and always has. It comes with visual studio that comes in bloat size or mini size, and both support vim and emacs keybindings. If you like the real vim or emacs keybinds you can install windows new terminal that gives full linux applications with kernel support.

Windows and Microsoft are platforms that are ever progressing towards respecting the freedoms of it's users. Google has forgotten about linux and picked up greed instead. Microsoft is the dark knight who is willing to take the hit for doing the right thing.

But you yourself can do the right thing too. Support the company who is doing the world of software a huge favor. Support the company that is fighting for your freedom.

Carry a load. Make a windows work station with a linux vm, do real quality work, and produce software that helps the world around you. Make profit programming and raise a family with children. Pay your taxes and invest your funds into the things you see fit.

Attached: 1557372948862.jpg (220x309, 14K)

wew lad

Attached: 245.gif (680x383, 2.31M)

i like my hackintosh tho

Attached: xq5925cgj9a21.jpg (4608x3456, 1.44M)

based

You could do the same post but highlighting Microsoft's fuckups and praising all the good things Google has done and it would seem like M$ is the bad guy

Attached: .jpg (386x289, 33K)

This x 1000

Bing.com has better search results than Google nowadays. I’m fucking serious. Go try it and tell me it doesn’t feel like Google 2 years ago before it went to TOTAL shit.

Google used to be an instant search giving you an unfiltered or modified list of the most popular results related to your search term. Then they realized they could use their user’s data to “make searching better.” At the same time, they realize how useful this shit would be for advertising. Now profit overrules innovation, freedom, privacy, and everything the internet used to be. Google is literally a cancer but at the same time their contributions to the world of technology is incalculably valuable. Google wants to own the web.

Not sure if it can be stopped.

This but Google Search went to shit 5-6 years ago and not 2

>Your fathers used dos when they were children
Underage b&

>imagine infecting your thinkpad with aids

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

stop posting images of this pseudo

I tried the Hackintosh bit on my T420. I even used it as my primary computer for about a month or two just to fully understand the workflow. It fucking sucks. I've used every type of OS out there and MacOS is probably the worst. I started off with Windows 3.1 tried every iteration to Win 8 before I gave up on Windows. Mind you I have a Win10 install for vidya but I rarely ever boot it. I've run shit like OS/2 in the 90s, the BSD flavors and most of the common Linux distros off and on since the early 2000s. MacOS is quite possibly the most limited and inflexible of any OS I've ever seen.

I can see how onions drinkers would like it, the icons are fucking huge on the dock because using the keyboard is such an awful experience on Macbooks. The side bar literally has social media buttons for you to vomit your terrible opinion out to the wider world so its top tier shit for morons. Installing a program involves opening a fucking zip file of some sort, .dmg I believe then dragging that onto a shortcut link to the Application folder inside the unzipped file folder. This isn't even the only way to install programs, there is another means that is more traditional to the Windows user that actually does the job properly, this is how the Clover Bootloader devs do it. Being a Linux user I preferred using a package manager so I downloaded one called Brew. This thing has equal contempt for the intelligence of its users and has multiple pointless means of installing shit. There is a difference between applications and shit is segregated into things called taps and casks for no apparent reason. Instead of "brew install mpv" you'd have to run "brew cask install mpv" or some nonsense like that and the distinction isn't readily made apparent to the user WHY this has to be.

Even the disjointed FOSS world has managed to make a more unified DE for the users of Linux distros. MacOS is controlled by one company and manages to make a schizophrenic mess of a Desktop Environment.

I am 24 and my father used dos when he was a kid. My dad is like 45

>trannypol
seethe harder fagit

you mom is a pseudo

Nu-pads (every one after xx30) are already cancer.

> Microsoft is a truly good company
> closed source kernel
Uhuh.

i hate this faggot and im not a tranny
even vox day hates this oversocialized, effete coward

идиoт блят

>Microsoft is a truly good company
Almost had me until this. Nice effort, 7/10.

Ive noticed that in 5 searches with the same keywords on the same computer yield different results.
I was looking a book to pirate for fuck sake its not fucking magic.

9/10, saved for future rustling.

All search engines are terribly censored. Some just a little more than others.

In raw web crawls you can find cp easily and randomly from a huge range of different searches. Search engined work hard to censor that as they do other things they find distasteful.

This is the power of autism.

Attached: Autism In This Post.gif (256x186, 973K)

>Your fathers used dos when they were children
The classic "things were better before". Fucking conservatives, I swear.

But I need muh tranny OS.

Attached: 1541830378240.jpg (724x540, 29K)

Attached: tldr.gif (250x250, 1.88M)

>search for thing
>first result is a fucking ongoing 4chin thread
????????????????????

Attached: 1540238084796.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

Never forget that Peterson forgot his YouTube password and thought Google had locked him out of his account

Attached: Dy5dckTWsAE3yhB.jpg (691x956, 103K)

He's only mad because Lobster Dad ruined his grift

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-085341.png (1080x1920, 500K)

I can't tell if you're an old retard or a young insufferable twat