Google releases 53 gender fluid emoji

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHHA HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
Holy fucking shit!

Name a more insane and cucked company, I date you!

Attached: 1534550861591.jpg (732x595, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TIgFxOtLI4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I date you
faggot

What's insane about this? It's 2019 bigot get with the times.

>i date you
Smh...homos are getting too bold and need to be gassed

^.^ lets head over to r/programmerhumor fellow coder!

Attached: 1537552568733.gif (878x667, 623K)

Smileys have always been round heads without a gender.
Release "genderfluid" emojis and everyone loses their shit

go back to plebbit

Eh. Just get rid of the male and female ones and stick with the neutral ones. Same goes for the skin color ones. It's fucking retarded having so many of the same fucking emoji. Or better yet go back to the blobs. Those were based.

And that's a good thing!

This is 9 emojis with different color shirts
>different color shirts

>I date you!
Ugh, no, sweetie.

see

What the hell is the appeal of this? Why are normalfags so obsessed with this garbage?

>It's fucking retarded having so many of the same fucking emoji. Or better yet go back to the blobs.
this
Just go back to all the people being yellow and blob circle faces.

i agree blobs were the best

because all of their academic/intellectual pursuits are vacuous intersectionality paegants and identity politics

I feel like you may have touched upon the reason why people don't particularly like identitarianism.

But I thought Jow Forums boomers hated material design. Don't you want the skeumorphic emojis or something.

Attached: Emoji-Icons-on-iPhone-iOS-4[1].png (640x960, 725K)

>exclusive
more like inclusive

>"Genderfluid" one on cover is just medium-length wavy hair
Someone should tell them that dudes with thick, wavy hair choosing to grow it out isn't "genderfluid," it's a thing that's been mainstream since the 90s. Add in a few 'wings' on the side and all you have is an emoji for an early 2000's skater boy.

This whole idea that changing your hair dictates what gender you're supposed to be identifying with is backwards from the libertarian ideology that 'genderfluid' is supposed to be based on. How is it that regressives constantly fail to understand that?

Please tell me that that gif isn't from Google. They can't even put the emojis in the same order (they keep interchanging columns three and six). I wouldn't put it past some people excited about the non-existent genitals of smiley faces to not know how to copy/paste, but come the fuck on.

>normalfags so obsessed with this garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=TIgFxOtLI4E

watch other vids in this series to learn what is gender fluid.

blobs had soul

Attached: serveimage(3).jpg (1366x768, 150K)

>Unisex Vs Gender neutral
>Common sense Vs Virtue signalling
It's all about the thought process behind it.

>watch other vids in this series to learn what is gender fluid.
Not what I was talking about.

>americans

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-004657.png (1440x2560, 453K)

Attached: 1551017622616.jpg (750x750, 50K)

I'm a leftie and this gender mumbo jumbo is the most backward thing I've seen, I don't know how you can defend this shit and call yourself a leftist, look at how ridiculous the trans stuff is, you want to be a girl? alright so that means there is a societal idea of "girl" and you want to adhere to that, okay, but now you get this fucking guy with a 3 day beard, half bald and a voice so masculine it sounds like your dad that doesnt even bother to act or look like this idea of "girl" then whats the point? you put on a skirt and now you are a woman? thats what makes you female? a fucking skirt and a bra for your hairy mantits? next thing you will see is that having long hair makes you gay, this people call themselves progressive and have a mindset straight out 1950.

So by gender-fluid they mean 80% female

>I date you!
Hi!

>Why are normalfags so obsessed with this garbage?
Normal people don't care about this stupidity. It's the crazies making it and you guys who are obsessed with it.

Attached: [Image - 861702] _ Feels Bad Man _ Sad Frog _ Know Your Meme.jpg (600x586, 38K)

the android 5.0 blobs were better

Attached: android-o-emoji-evolution.jpg (2300x2080, 188K)

>muh gender hurr
literally inventing problems
literally ennui

>people with different hairstyles = genderfluid
I'm really confused by this. So are they saying if I'm a dude with long hair I'm not really a dude but some in-between gender? Thinking like this would make social restrictions placed on people way more rigid and constricting. Aren't they against that? Are they aware this is what they're doing?

First they create emojis with races, yellow raceless emojis were bad for some reason
Now they create emojis with genders, genderless smilies were bad for some reason
Now they create emojis with different coloured shirts, this I can't even fathom it's so stupid

There's already too fucking many emojis
Why don't they just do what we did on the old msn messenger and allow custom emojis so people can take a photo of their own face making a stupid fucking expression, that's obviously what they want

Whats the point of having 400 versions of a person when you'll need an infinite amount to represent every different person accurately, I mean, I'm fairly normal looking and none of those emojis look like me at all, they may as well start making a 3d model with 2000 individual hairs and then every combination of curliness, length and direction possible.

hmm weird it's almost as if you can kick the legs out from under mass movements by eliminating common ground and turning people against each other
hmm!!!! weird!!!!!!!

The logical conclusion of unicode is oekaki. Can't find the face you want? Here's a canvas and some drawing tools. Make it yourself.

But the original yellow blobs were genderless...

You guys have to understand. These companies keep fanning the flames. They WANT racism and sexism to stay.
The original yellow emojis were fine, their sole purpose was to convey emotion after all. It's not like the meaning of a smile differs between blacks and whites, or male and female.
It's these big companies that decided they should have skin colours and gender so people would be separated a little more.

Attached: honk_honk.png (500x597, 109K)

All these colors and round shapes.. these are much better. And smaller in filesize.

Attached: NTT.png (1280x800, 460K)

>from left to right: man, man, woman
You're welcome Google. Was that really so hard?

I'm sure it's nothing.

Attached: 5be47fcd2a2a5c5af98b004eac09e02b8ec12ac5.png (550x800, 307K)

I'll stick with old baldy yellow face. Hair emoji is too decadent. Ta!

>meanwhile, companies that don't cater to SJWs

Eventually Google's monopoly will be broken and they're going to be fucked

Attached: 1544010241501.png (589x635, 378K)

Where's the blond hair? They all look like a bunch of pajeets with different skin color

weren't the blobs gender neutral already? Fucking hell.

Are the yellow ones meant to be left in there to represent Asians? Because that seems worse.

>I'm a leftie
Yeah, user, about that..

still using emoticons mother fuckers :-)

Attached: f0aa0c29a3b0b1002e5f5e17ae3e56ef0554c08526000fac77981d40600210b4.jpg (255x170, 19K)

flatshit.

>what's intersectionality?

>Google wasted money and time on this
Investors are probably getting tired of this.

Attached: 1534989815277.png (196x277, 24K)

Why'd you post amazon?

>want to quickly express your emotion of happiness through a standardized image which removes the necessity of explaining yourself verbally
>have to scroll through 150 different genders and races just to find the smiley face

why are we surprised, isn't commiefornia and jewyork at the center of this faggotry?

from retro to soul to soulless
fuck goygle

Investors are the dumbest motherfuckers on the face of planet Earth. As long as there is profit and an argument, they don't care.

Is there a way to change the default smiley, I mean emojis, on an Android phone?
The old hitbox.tv smileys were so fucking cute.

Sure I'd love 300k annually just to copy paste and recolor the same svg image

>svg
You wish

What's the issue though? Nobody is forcing you to use them

How does this affect your life in any way? Why are you so outraged by this?

They just look like men and women to me

God I wish we had chick-fil-a here. Sick of fucking kfc

I miss the old times where it was just a cute blob.

based, luddites BTFO

these emojis are literally forced bloat :^)

All emojis are I guess

>hair length dictates your mental illnesses
mhh... Bigot much google?

I miss the old times where emojis weren't a part of unicode

Attached: 1552054286448.png (690x382, 68K)

this, Im getting pretty tired of all the smartphone aids cancer

It's the same gender neutral face with different styles of hair though

Now this guy seems to be assigning genders based on hair length and style, you should definitely complain to them

also this shit with different skin tone emojis is ridic.........yellow is the standard non-racial color, general-purpose, it has been since the simpsons

too much money
too much free time

only a liberal would call this progress

I also think they're flaming this shit deliberately. I mean they hired Moot. That should be alarm bells.

Depends. Some generally are concerned about capital flows and making the economy as healthy as possible. The most successful ones tend to fit there as they tend to have larger brains than those seeking pure profits. They see the big picture - the economic requirement for efficient capital distribution. They see those investors seeking profit alone as not seeing the "overall" profit of having a healthy economy. Your companies need buyers of the product remember. Having people outside of the demand is a bad thing, so you need to make sure that the capital gets to the right places so you maximise the amount of demand for all things efficiently.
Whenever I see a Lehmann though, I get worried that too few people are like this and don't see the negative impact it has to them individually as well as economically (because they are not mutually exclusive).

What's the big deal, it's just emojis

Attached: 1508847836850.png (797x728, 183K)

>not being outraged at stupidity
Pathetic.

>yellow for asian

Attached: shark.png (332x332, 109K)

This.
They're gender fluid... between two established genders.
How retarded is that? They're trying to break away from the norms by ironically reinforcing the norms.

Yes just what unicode needs, more bloat.

>trannies have borderline personality disorder and therefore are likely to do things like try to kill themselves
If only you knew how bad things really are.

This has to stop ay. We need to start cracking down on bloat on both free and proprietary software.

>neither men nor women
Are these fucktards forgetting that emojis used to just be yellow circles with faces on them before they started their insanity?

jewgle should damn make my android waifu an emoji when she becomes a reality

>all these fucking emojis with different hairstyles
>still no BALD

Attached: 1442809810202.jpg (524x336, 30K)

Well yeah
>They're gender fluid... between two established genders
Isn't that literally what being gender fluid means?
>reinforcing the norms.
Fluidity isn't the norm at all

This shit is going too far.

Attached: 1557484072639.png (645x434, 172K)

spam bot thread detected

Q: how can you tell if someone is gender liquid?
A: don't worry; they'll tell you

Bald is too male and so not allowed in society of equals. It's not equal enough.

Attached: 1515330878804.jpg (800x800, 83K)

>emoji

Attached: 0e6.jpg (500x328, 42K)

>gender liquid
Akshuly, "fluid" refers to both liquid and gases.
Think about this when you get thrown into the chamber and gender-gassed.

can you please hang yourself? thanks sweetie

so is that in contrast to gender solid?
what about plasma, is that a gender?

Fluid relative to what user?
Fluid relative to the norms.