Thoughts on koding with klossy?

Thoughts on koding with klossy?

Attached: cd kode 2.png (993x730, 102K)

> 3 year old drama
> brainlets are still banging on about it.
Sad.

I can see the onions dripping from that post

What does this mean?

here's my take: if you pick up on coding because of someone who is half-assing it for PR, it won't end well
kloss should stick to modelling or give someone with genuine passion the spotlight to inspire others

I think it means you have tits, that have layers of fat, like onions.

>be a girl
>make a couple shitposts
>Jow Forums is still triggered YEARS later

I'm making a note here, huge success.

Look at these machine learning experts.

Attached: Koding with Klossy camp.jpg (1200x801, 211K)

That user is just telling us that he doesn't have sex. Don't worry about it.

You ever noticed how it's almost always ugly girls in STEM?

shit alternative to uni, shit alternative to learning on your own initiative, probably not terrible if you're a woman and you didn't grow up around technically inclined irc channels/forums/bbs/boards/etc

's o y' is filtered to onions

people that choose introverted careers tend to be average looking? tell me more

Apart from the nogs they are fine

Yeah, cuz the guys are really holding up a great standard, aren't they you dumb cunt.

Because the men in STEM are so much better, right?

derp.

Attached: 1j4ykp.jpg (530x402, 45K)

The white ones look good

you may not like it, but this is what peak male masculinity looks like

Attached: linus.jpg (1000x1365, 195K)

News flash: the majority of girls are ugly and the majority of males are also ugly.
I don't go outside or own any mirrors for this very reason.

I find it more humorous that kode with klossy is run by a platform advertised as "no code".

Attached: klossy.jpg (1580x605, 153K)

It's a reference to a classic film.

Attached: onions green.png (621x1190, 1.24M)

Lost, not a ylyl, but still lost

I find it bizarre that people use the term "coding" to mean programming. For decades, we used the word "coding" for the work of low-level staff in a business programming team. The designer would write a detailed flow chart, then the "coders" would write code to implement the flow chart. This is quite different from what we did and do in the hacker community -- with us, one person designs the program and writes its code as a single activity. When I developed GNU programs, that was programming, but it was definitely not coding.

Since I don't think the recent fad for "coding" is an improvement, I have decided not to adopt it. I don't use the term "coding", except if I were talking about a business programming team which has coders.

*sip*

onions ?

A company making money by taking advantage of a people's stupidity and current trends.

Believing you and your friend defines the use of a word...

So apparently sóy is filtered in images too. What the fuck

>all that fucking text
>people actually read it

uhhh sasuga reddito

I agree, if that guy believes marketing tech will make girls get into it, he should also believe that the product placement is effective and it will have a negative effect on them.

What if I 'identify as' a girl? Am I allowed into Karlie's Komputer Klasses? She's not transphobic, is she?

But for what purpose? WHY do we need women in tech?

Your pic related is the kind of shit that made me quit browsing Reddit. The dude may be right for all I know but that style of dialectic or whatever, the smarmy bullshittery of it repulses me. So here I am and fuck you faggots too

Why are leftists intent on socially engineering absolutely everything? Fucking hell, if a girl wants to do make-up and not IT then that's her prerogative, just let me be autistic in peace.

>dude let's pretend men aren't predisposed to machines and blame misogyny

Men are predisposed to being better with machines, doesn't mean programming cannot be adopted by women to a functional degree in order to democratize the future if technology, which is necessary if we want to stop a dystopia where google is the government
A world where everyone can write a simply program and is able to think of websites as programs is s world where companies cannot take adventage of the people's ignorance

I love her and support everything she does

That's why you type soÿ with umlauts.

Things change.

It's good, socially encouraging people to engage with technology at more than a consumer level is always a positive.

>People react the same way to personally identifiable roles of other people that they do to brands and products
By any chance do you have aspergers?

>or own any mirrors for this very reason.
You know mirrors are used for personal grooming no matter how ugly you are, right? You can be ugly but presentable (combed hair, washed face, etc.) Sounds like you're just ugly and disheveled, and that's a personal failing.

newfags can't so󠠭ypost

Hot take from this user: Not everyone should be a computer programmer, but everyone should learn about computer programming.

ALL THAT ONIONS

Pure onions.

Hottake here. I do actually think that if you take the same traits and aptitudes of someone who is cocky but good at their craft males will probably react more negstively to a female in that cocky know-it-all position even if she did earn it. Most men, including me, don't like to be talked down to by a woman. That being said if it was a man there would be less of an issue and people would get less angry over all. There is a big issue though in that competent self-earned woman are not too easy to come by jn tech id say 1 out of every 10 competent programmers is a woman. Call this type A.

There is a big issue with women thinking that they're "sticking it to men". A lot of seemingly competent women remain blind to the fact that they are women and thus afforded privilages. They think "I am a woman, which is better than a man, and I am successful which is better than being a failure. They get this over inflated sense of self importance. Call this type B.

The big issue is that a lot of woman will force themselves into roles of power and become type B. Saying things like "kids will get into programming if you teach them computers are cool" is like saying "kids will become chefs if they get advertised good looking food" The sample of people you might inspire to do good will be easily dwarfed by the full population that joins in. By telling women that X is lucrative and they'll get paid well and its "fun" is only going to drive a people to hate them in tech due to the type B woman in tech that creates. It'd have the sams effect if it was men too but there isn't much ulterior incentive for men other than the pay.

there is no inherent societal value to a certain gender pursuing a certain career

Untrue. A woman who outshines the majority of men in a male dominated field and vice versa has massive social bonuses. It's "rare" to find a woman who is extremely talented in tech and that rarity affords social value.

I only wish that I was tall and rich enough to fuck klossy during her prime.

It doesn't really matter what she does. If not 'koding' then it's gonna be some inane animal charity shit. It's what high-society women do.

I just wanna cum in her just once.

You guys need to lighten up so bad.