How can I delete my computer BIOS?

I want to delete my computer BIOS (and yes, I know it will brick my computer). How could I do this? I just want to delete the entire thing.

Attached: CF72F1D3-CAE3-474E-8AF2-6F9AAC7EC428.jpg (750x745, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbxTebsl7Tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hit the bios chip with a hammer

delete system32

Depends on your board
You can corrupt any of them pretty easily if you fuck around with overclocking
Some boards have backup BIOS features which means the only way to get rid of it would be to de-solder the chip

It was enough to bios update and then rebooting for me. Do you also have a family computer that you share with your parents?

start a BIOS update and rip out the power cord.

remove the chip

return the slab

youtube.com/watch?v=lbxTebsl7Tk

vore the chip

acid and thermite

Install Gentoo.

There used to be some Samsung laptops that mounted its bios in r/w in Linux. Firing "rm - rf /" would then wipe the bios.
These Laptops were uefi capable, but not fully compliant. If they made it properly, the issue would not have happened

drill+bios chip

Attached: 1556171403099.gif (400x400, 673K)

BIOS is on a ROM chip. If you google what ROM means, your question will be answered.

it didnt't actually mount the bios firmware in r/w, it mounted the place where the config is stored (efivarfs), and some bioses weren't programmed to restore missing files in there, so it just crashes and bricks the laptop.
this is the power of professional engineering.

Who pissed you off and why do you want to ruin their computer?

For at least 2 decades it's been some form of EEPROM or flash memory. All rewritable (or rather, erasable and re-programmable), though there might be a read-only (actually ROM) backup on some boards. Unlikely at the consumer level though.

You can wipe a BIOS only if the firmware download mechanism allows it. Most flashing tools don't even provide the option, requiring a new verified image before erasure precisely to prevent "accidents". If you're trying to brick the system to be a cunt or abuse warranties (which wouldn't work anyway), fuck off.

remove the chip

Lol

Do something that would write to the bio(like an update) and either cut the power grid of your entire neighborhood or go to the nearest hospital steal a magnet from the MRI/CAT machine( i dont know the accurate translation) and shake the powered magnet near the motherboard while the bios is writting

>go to the nearest hospital steal a magnet from the MRI/CAT machine
This is definetly a valid option go for it op.