How do you create and use throwaway Discords from a VPN...

How do you create and use throwaway Discords from a VPN? Every time you log in from a different IP it asks for phone verification. It is a throwaway so you aren't going to give your actual phone # on all your throwaways.

There are a lot of sites that give you an SMS number to send the verification to but they get used up fast so if you are lucky to find one that works it won't work the next day and every time you log in it wants you to verify again.

How are y'all doing this?

Attached: discord.png (299x168, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smspva.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just dont use pedocord.

What the hell? I've never had to do phone verification for Discord.

Did you sign up with your phone number, OP?

protip: the SMS prompt is just an overlay. Open the DOM inspector and delete it.

Why are you trying to use a throwaway discord? Sounds sketchy

Stop grooming children on discord, nigger.

big problem in america

Attached: 1554299577689.png (2992x2992, 531K)

No but if you use a VPN and get different IP every time it thinks something is weird and asks then.

LOL using a throwaway cause of sketchy people on Discord

Is this a real solution?

Top kek
Absolute state

HAHAHAHA

based if true
fuck s.oycord

Second time I see this exact same thread posted here, with too much time in between to be the same "user" still trying to get an answer.

Shilling your shitty software much?

Attached: 1520552754346.jpg (720x720, 19K)

NYPA. Quit trying to “troll” discords you pathetic faggot. You’re probably not even funny.

This dumb kike is proof your efforts are clearly working

>get banned from discord server
>only says "oops, this invite is expired!"
>get banned from reddit
>only says "oops, something went wrong!"
Why are soja sites so scared of telling you that you're banned?

It's a discouragement technique; they aren't worried about telling you are banned, they just want to leave you scratching your head until you either figure out you've been banned or you leave their platform entirely because you think it's broken.

for phone verification goto smspva.com/ its like 1-0.1$ for each number if u use ur brain use OTHER i guess idk

Obvs do not want to be paying for numbers. Using throwaways on Discord is something I thought a million people are doing for privacy. Did not know it was controversial. I simply wanted to know how they are doing it.

>discord
>privacy
Did you think we couldn't see past you, glownigger? I'm going to fucking spray poison on you
The Gulf of Tonkin incident 60 trillion dollars in private and public debt Trying to steal venezuelan oil Supporting Franco and Salazar Financing Bin Laden and Taliban Brazil 1964 Argentina 1976 Greece 1967 Haiti 1915 Stolen mexican lands Supporting pedophile paraguayan dictator Paying corrupt jurists and politicians in Latin America War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president

ahahahah. asks for phone verification! AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA

>Using throwaways on Discord is something I thought a million people are doing for privacy
but.. they're not, user. discord seems to attract those that have no idea what privacy is.

Take your meds schitzo

"Schizophrenia" my ass.I can see past CIA niggers trying to influence the people of this board to reconsider their feelings about discord

>using discord and irc

zoomers are fucking morons.

Not talking about privacy from Discord. Just from the weird people you meet on Discord from places like soc. You saying there aren't a lot of people on soc giving out throwaway Discords?

made my day

I knew you didn't die

lol

Attached: laughing leopard.png (449x283, 154K)

You can use discord without an account. I do this the whole damn time. Why do you need throwaway ones? That doesn't make sense, except you want into channels that are not open.