Is it technically possible to circumvent ISPs and just draw a line from your house to the nearest data center?

Is it technically possible to circumvent ISPs and just draw a line from your house to the nearest data center?

Attached: Internet_Connectivity_Access_layer.svg.png (2900x1300, 471K)

Yes, but the cost involved is stupid

A mesh network would accomplish that but you need people to actually join the mesh network.

How expensive? Cant you just ask your data center to sell to one person?

You're gonna run your cable through other people's property, fucking moron

If you could do it you would basically be your own ISP. you could charge people tonuse your own connection. an easier eay would be to buy data from wireless carriers and become a 4g mvno.

If that was the case then it wouldnt be expensive, it would be impossible. So you're retarded

Why not use high frequency antennas point to point then?

theoretically if we all could use two radios. that is sending on one and receiving on the other we could have full duplex wifi. combined that with some mesh protocol and you would basically create a wireless internet.

actually google could easily put an 802.11s api in android but they don't want goyim circumventing the carrier monopoly so they intentionally leave it out.

Meaningless question.
Internet exchanges will not close p2p contracts with insignificant fucks that don't represent millions of users. Why would they? They don't have anything to gain from accommodating you and your single cable in their huge infrastructure.

You can solve that shit with money dipshit.

>just drop my frames m8

The point is to circumvent ISPs, wouldnt make sense to buy data in that case.

That said, i have unlimited data, how easy would it be for my carrier to find out if i was selling that to people through tethering, and how much would they care about it? Basically would they end up doing something or would it fly under the radar?

Joe Rogan did it whe played Quake.

Attached: Joe-Rogan-6.png (696x399, 393K)

What if you had a hookup though. You didnt think about that

You cant, retard. No one is going to let you run your cable through their backyard and it makes no sense to do so anyways when there are public spaces you could do it over.

How do i set up nesh network for cheap?

>he doesn't have his own personal BGP AS#

encrypt

Someone comes knocking at your door offering you a blank check saying that they want to dig a cable through your shitty backyard and you say no?

I wouldnt but normies would. Especially when you're offering large amounts of money people would be suspicious. And again, no reason to do so when you can just do it over public spaces.

what?

So you can solve it with money then?

No, you cant. No one is gonna let you put things in their backyard

Are you actually retarded? I guess I'm sorry.

its called Hyperboria net
built on top of CJDNS protocol
particularily popular in eastern spain

works with VPNs, Anthenas or actual Cable

Attached: Cjdns_logo.png (668x257, 23K)

an alternative protocol its yggdrasil

still in development tho, cjdns has the numbers

Attached: cjdns.jpg (1815x948, 262K)

my vocational school had something like that because i guess a proper vpn was difficult