Why haven't you bought a Pinebook, yet?

Why haven't you bought a Pinebook, yet?

store.pine64.org/?product=11-6-pinebook

Attached: pinebook.png (1233x537, 192K)

SD card would be dead within a week of running Gentoo

so it's basically a 2011 MacBook Air? Looks pretty fun, tbqh.

Kek.
This is as shitty as those netbooks that niggers from public schools in my third world country got for free from the government almost 10 years ago.

Nowhere near worth $100, you can get literal phones with better specs plus a built in optional cellular radio for $100

Because it has less specs and storage capacity than the phone I'm already carrying around anyhow, and likely has less ability to connect to moat peripherals anyhow?

The only reason to own this is if you're traveling into pajeet land you could carry this openly and get it stolen first thus leaving your actual valuables unmolested

it’s the old 11” mba with shittier specs, wow what a bargain

>1366x768
kill it with fire

It's probably even shittier. At least those netbooks of old had x86 processors, so you could do everything with them

because i only use deciduous laptops

>just read it's ARM
Even a fucking Raspberry Pi is more practical than this.

Umm, have you heard of a ThinkPad?

>Why haven't you bought a Pinebook, yet?
I'm neither clinically brain dead nor do I make retarded monetary decisions.

Why does no one like that resolution

I'm waiting for the new Pinebook Pro to drop.

>not the pinebook 3 mini
ISHYGDDT

Not worth it even at 100$ woth those specs unless you just want a ARM computer to dick around with. But then why not get a RasPi?

The Pro model that's coming out could make a slick netbook though

Underrated

because a 1080p 15" panel costs $20 to make, there is literally no excuse except ultra jewness, my phone has twice the pixels than that shit resolution.

>Jow Forums does not support free/open-source hardware companies
Sad!

>A53

No thanks, that low power/low performance by mobile SoC standards lol

The thread I made for this died in like 4 hours. Jow Forums all like to pretend they need a 2950WX to browse Jow Forums.

Look an actual review you fucking nigger. This shit isn't fit for daily use at all. And even if you consider it to be a "fancy" SBC it fails even worse at that. It's not DOA it's fucking buried on arrival.

It might be useful as an arm dev machine

because I have a thinkpad you peasant.

I'm waiting for pinebook pro

>Why haven't you bought a Pinebook, yet?
Because companies set the warranty period to be just shorter than the length of time they expect things to keep working.
>Warranty: 30 days

Honestly 10/10 post

>Warranty: 30 days
>It's actually real

Attached: 1530196768292.png (176x158, 16K)

No, that's just what small companies have to do to ensure that they don't go into the red. Not everyone can throw around billions of shekels like Amazon or Walmart and allowing people like me to eat half a bag of chips and return it every week.

oh wait its arm fuck that

For that kind of money, why wouldn't you buy something with more power/capabilities like a used Thinkpad or even an Optiplex desktop instead?

>arm

Attached: 1541659232422.gif (500x340, 969K)

>Jow Forums doesn't support worthless shit
FTFY, you're welcome.
Not everything is first and foremost about your commie ideology.

>Not everything is first and foremost about your commie ideology.
you have no idea why you should support free/open source hardware. you are some random fucking retard, and if you don't give a shit, you should simply shut the fuck up.