Japanese girls are ba

Japanese girls are ba...

Attached: IMG_1176.jpg (994x1312, 615K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ydd-uB54wBk
youtu.be/RI1PetsyfGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Geneva convention prevented these insects from doing biochemical weapons and experiements after WWII.
fucking insects will never learn.

>My dream is to create fertilized eggs between humans and other animals.
>They say that it is impossible

Attached: 1539457545760.png (525x565, 385K)

She just wants to make catgirls real.

this
fuck off and let her dream. maybe the muzzies will stop being goat fuckers when a bunch of goat minotaurs pop out.

is this POF? im debating getting in contact

maybe that’s her subtle way of saying she fucks dogs.

interpals

aw, her autism is adorable

>27 years old
Clearly crazy or fat; they take the Christmas cake rule seriously in that country

Uma delicia

this guy was such a bitch in Dark Forces, always throwing those fucking grenades

How do I get a autistic jap gf?

She is a retard. Animals can fertilize human eggs and vice versa. The offspring just can’t survive in the womb.

She's probably crazy. The number of Japanese women who learn English because they can't make Japanese friends is higher than you think.
Not all English speaking Japanese are crazy but the crazy ones are easy to spot because they will openly badmouth Japan and Japanese culture in English. They have the mindset of "I'm not wrong, society is wrong!"

Attached: 1491173058070.jpg (394x394, 21K)

I'd fertilize that monkey with my human sperm

Just get a 5ft3 qt, pic related
No need to take an Asian woman to be sure your dick isn't too small for her

Attached: IMG_20181209_150158_388.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

Kinda like sluts in the US that move to different states because literally everybody remembers what they did in Cuba over spring break; so we aren't so different after all

Attached: IMG_9350.jpg (480x314, 26K)

so she needs japanese virgin orbiters to go around jerking off different animals collecting their sperm to pour into her vagina, anything but theirs?

Screenshot this thread and post it whenever someone on Jow Forums tries to deny that Asians are insects, especially the women

Those look like Celtic titties; tell you what Redheads are hot but mean as a rattle snake now whatchew need to do if you want a qt3.14 who will give you Manlet children is get you a Mexican woman; fuck better than kikes and she will be loyal all you need to do is love her...also slightly less degenerate as most of them are 25-50% white, just so long as you understand your children will be shorter with a closer to 90 IQ

Attached: IMG_8576.gif (452x750, 145K)

Subarashii.

Attached: IMG_1616.jpg (225x350, 28K)

what the fuck is this anatomy

She's a long mom

Ho Lee phuc what is that creature!?

Plenty of white dwarf girls,
Don't racemix! that's the point
And the height depends more on the girls father:
My dad is 191, my mother 168 but her father is around 185
I'm 187

Attached: emma-roberts-at-met-costume-institute-gala-in-new-york-05-01-2017-7.jpg (1280x1600, 197K)

I guess she don't know its already possible and advised against, since niggers never take care of their offspring.

fucking interpals whore trying to break the fundamentals God imposed
this world is beyond hope, welcome to chaos

looks like someone punched her right between the eyes

She wants to create animal-human hybrids and makes that the basis of her dating app profile. She's obviously batshit.

Instead talking about politics and action againts liberalism niggers
>>shit talking about internet japanese dating website with some weirdo girl.
/Pol state of pol

Underappreciated. I chuckled, user.

Also, checked.

Japan needs to stop with the monstergirl anime before they destroy the world.

What, you don't want a little dog spliced into your DNA?

Nice idea! I'm all in with that.

Attached: edward.jpg (640x480, 33K)

How do I stop being a manlet?

Attached: 1523894679170.jpg (600x600, 57K)

youtu.be/ydd-uB54wBk

you got alot of time on your hands UAE. did saudi arabia ethnically cleanse your country again and replace every one with saudis only to have the new UAE refuse to be absorbed peacefully again... must be rough those damn saudis always killing saudis and replacing them with saudis only to be rejected by those saudis. you must have dreams like that scene out of being john malkovich but instead of his name its just some arab guys face on every ones body saying saudi arabia

interpals is based, it is where I found my harem of slavic whores

>they said it was impossible to create cat girls
>I said "watch me"
Based.
Also, didn't they create human-pig hybrid like a few weeks ago?

I'm 173cm btw. Dad is 192cm and Mom 183cm. I look just like them so not adopted.
My mom literally makes fun of me for being small and even told me to go back to my dwarf cave instead of my room.

Attached: 123345425432.jpg (1600x1200, 314K)

>She's going to do it

Attached: the dream is real.png (225x225, 17K)

LMAO based and redpilled mom

Look on the bright side, you may be 2cm shorter than Mark Hamill but you’re actually 5cm taller than George Lucas.
You’re also significantly taller than R2D2, Yoda, and most of the Ewoks.

We both have dreams. But I fear that she just wants to engineer a "planet of the apes" scenario.

Ivan tried it but gave up when the scientist either died or got arrested. They already found a woman who was willing to be the mother.

Fuck you. You don't the feels when you think you finally made some friends and then overhear them snickering at how short you are. Or when you gather for a family reunion and they make a toast for all the boys and girls in the room before adding "and to our midge". Or when you go to the gym and walk up to the bench and the guy who was on before constantly sipping water tells you "how'd you get out the manlet pit buddy?"

It's fucking bullshit, I can't do shit about it and everyone is literally free to discriminate me based on it. What kind of fucking existence is this.

Attached: 1478525126929.jpg (601x601, 106K)

Oh goodness, my dick would make her beg for mercy. Sign me up sempai.

Based drunk bitch mom.

It's HIS thigh.

>I'm 173cm btw. Dad is 192cm and Mom 183cm
Age?
And idk man you certainly have to go after petites
Maybe you have a medical thing, with those parents is strange indeed,
you had problems when you were a child?

Genetically engineered cat girls for domestic ownership are the future.

>Says the Macaco

>Age?
Do you want to get him banned?

>go to the gym

You will remain manlet but people will tink before point it out.

No I'm 20 and no problems as a kid. I will not be procreating as I hate this world and everything in it. Will off myself at 35 but first I will make sure to live in Nip land and have a harem as my revenge.
And yes I did drink milk.

Attached: 1492970733885.jpg (270x270, 50K)

Elaborate, Takeshi. How crazy are they?

You’re still 2cm taller than the average Japanese man.
You’re within a finger’s length of the average height for a white European man, unless you have bizarre proportions or dress like an angry mestizo there’s no reason you would even stand out as the stretch leprechaun you are

maybe you could get some small accessories like a small backpack or a tiny phone and use forced perspective to make yourself look bigger.

At least she has aspirations. Would date and generically engineer cat girls together.

Attached: tenor (4).gif (498x280, 484K)

>1.72
I'm just 1.63 and I'm not a crybaby like you.
(Tbh I'm more worried about being killed or robbed)

I see a lot of Englishmen around your height here, you will fit in quite well because you won’t intimidate Japanese people with your size and you don’t have to worry about banging your head on doorframes all the time like most other foreigners.
You will also find clothes shopping easier because you can wear a Japanese medium size shirt.

also when you go to an inn or restaurant and take your shoes off you won’t have to worry about the guest slippers being too small for your feet.
There are many benefits from being such a compact fellow.

The problem is you. Men take jabs at each other to bond. This way we quickly find out who the little fags are that can't take a joke and weed them out of our social circle.
Stop being sensitive about something you can't change and work on what you can change to be a better man.

Hm strange indeed..
Suicide is a positive act, so why hurry? take your time,
Get into books and see as much as you can of the universe before you decide,
who knows, you might meet someone on the way

Attached: 1543511918895.png (909x614, 646K)

>This way we quickly find out who the little fags are that can't take a joke and weed them out of our social circle.
Please try to avoid casually using words such as “little” when talking to this user, as they may cause unintended emotional pain.

>told me to go back to my dwarf cave instead of my room.
My sides, I should've known manlets can only hit at my sides

>I see a lot of Englishmen around your height here, you will fit in quite well because you won’t intimidate Japanese people with your size and you don’t have to worry about banging your head on doorframes all the time like most other foreigners.
>You will also find clothes shopping easier because you can wear a Japanese medium size shirt.
nvm fuck hanging around with other manlet failures. I'll off myself at 25 then
>Men take jabs at each other to bond
True, which is why when they make jabs at me it's completely different since they subconsciously view me as a kid and inferior.
>This way we quickly find out who the little fags are that can't take a joke and weed them out of our social circle.
True, which is why I realized this rule didn't apply to me when I was constantly the butt of the joke even at times when I took it well and was friendly. Not to mention same shit with family even thought I've actually at age 20 helped the fuckers financially.
>Stop being sensitive about something you can't change and work on what you can change to be a better man.
True, which is why I have to be an absolute cunt since most people are looking to take advantage of you anyway however with short guys you don't even get the fake formalities, just outright snarkiness and demeaningness.

Attached: 1490044919432.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>maybe you could get some small accessories like a small backpack or a tiny phone and use forced perspective to make yourself look bigger.
KEK

Cute.

>Get into books
yes, this is excellent advice, it will take your mind off of your troubles and as an added benefit reading should be very comfortable for you as from your perspective every book is a large-print book

An Oriental person you racists

lmao

>dad was 165
>mom is 155
>i am 180

manlet king but at least I surpassed midget despite bad genetics

Attached: 1539720908209.gif (320x240, 1.27M)

>I'll off myself at 25 then
Why? You act as if height is everything in this world. In most cases, it's your dedication, hardwork and intelligence that could take you far.

Gaijin here. Japanese society is wrong on a great many things.

>Unironically able to reach behind her bellybutton
I've never been with a woman shorter than 5'9, all I want is a spinner cocksleeve

HAHA ABSOLUTE STATE OF MANLETS
t. 6.ft masterrace

Attached: 1535896599688.jpg (807x802, 74K)

See you are not alone, Hitler was 175 , goebbels 165
Evolution still happens, believe it or not you were on the tall side 100 y ago
I know persons taller than their parents
youtu.be/RI1PetsyfGM

Attached: 450_1000.jpg (354x480, 38K)

Japs are subhumans living in freakin island

Canadians will love this

>human-pig
human-pigs are already created also their names are "cockholes".

I've always wondered if we somehow could splice a little bit of bird DNA into human DNA so that we could get the ability to sense magnetic fields.

That'd be pretty cool.

>27
she's way too old for you habibi

>maybe you could get some small accessories like a small backpack or a tiny phone and use forced perspective to make yourself look bigger.

>My mom literally makes fun of me for being small and even told me to go back to my dwarf cave instead of my room.

I am fucking dying in this thread

Attached: tjfPTaR.jpg (360x270, 18K)

>height is everything in this world
I've come to understand that height in males is an unwritten barrier to how you will be treated. If a manlet you will not be taken seriously, you will forever visually and subconsciously be in the child section of how people will interact with you.
>inb4 muh napoleon and other famous manlets
Comparing to their time they were not manlets, while contemporary famous manlets today are rare and eccentric. It's simply not possible to be a successful normal manlet treated with respect.
I had thought about throwing everything away and moving to Japan to live out a fantasy as harem king once I had more than enough money, however, based english-teacher-kun has informed me that my brethren already occupy that space.
The logical conclusion given that I hate this country, people, my family and the constant glibness and fakeness I have to go through without the positive impression benefits that non-manlets receive from it, it is easier to just then off-myself.

Attached: 1wwpr2zcklzz.gif (300x400, 880K)

every society is wrong on a great many things, from a modern western perspective Japan seems especially wrong because many of the things Japan does right are things that western society does wrong so the westerner looks at them and says “this is wrong” when actually it is the modern western society that is wrong.
But yes, Japan does many things wrong and the situation is hopeless.

Sayonara under tsunami fucking freak.

>Wants to be the first to create a human-animal hybrid
What are 3rd world countries?

Attached: epagums.png (326x352, 227K)

underrated.

OH RUSSIA

Attached: Daniel Tosh.jpg (1280x768, 312K)

>I had thought about throwing everything away and moving to Japan to live out a fantasy as harem king once I had more than enough money, however, based english-teacher-kun has informed me that my brethren already occupy that space.
user I’m just fucking with you man

>reading should be very comfortable for you as from your perspective every book is a large-print book
Kek, it doesn't work like that
shogun is shit btw

Attached: 1543567453146s.jpg (215x250, 8K)

She will have her first giraffe child after four more years of background radiation re-writing her DNA

>he unironically fell for the Manlet meme
Dude you have a lot to learn. No one gives a fuck you’re short, only you. Kek.

Oh it’s a self loathing cuck poster, forgot they occasionally do the manlet thing while masturbating. Carry on.

who is this dickhead?

>reading should be very comfortable for you as from your perspective every book is a large-print book

Attached: tiptoplel.gif (320x240, 2.6M)

I'm not falling for you slant eyed tricks, Takashi Smith.
>Manlet meme
The only meme is the 56%.

Attached: 1503597928033.jpg (661x661, 43K)

Sucks to be you then, if you don't want to change the way you think, I cannot help you.

>I'm not falling for you slant eyed tricks, Takashi Smith.
Kek
You're on the edge, huh Nigel?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 34K)