Will the OnePlus 7 Pro be the best phone of 2019?

Will the OnePlus 7 Pro be the best phone of 2019?

Attached: 998D6746-1B0E-40AD-9912-C26E8102755B.jpg (1600x1200, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_009668020848.html?wid=1349303#anchorGoodsReviews
forbes.com/sites/brookecrothers/2016/10/22/apple-smokes-samsung-iphone-7s-a10-chip-tops-galaxy-s7-gives-intel-problems/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No because it doesn't have wireless charging.

No, OnePlus 7T Pro will

*least worst
There hasn't been a single good flagship since galaxy s5. Just get the cheapest chinkshit with LOS support, that's the best option today.

fpbp

There's no reason to buy this chinkshit anymore. The "value for money" appeal has gone.

>no headphone jack
into the trash is goes

Xiaomeme has them beat with the poco.
Hopefully they won't follow any retarded design trend with the F2.

Why not just call it the eight?

looks dumb and outdated. cringe

as a Xiaomeme user currently with the meme mix 3, i can say for an absolute certainty that until they get their head out of their ass with the way they handle notifications, they have no one beat no matter how nice their hardware is.

Forget the jack, it's obsolete now
forget wireless charging until it can match wired charging
IP ratings are a meme, if you have a case on your phone, it'll work with wet hands and in light drizzles. You shouldn't swim it it or use it in heavy rain anyway.
All that aside
>bigass HDR10+ 90hz OLED screen
>no notchshit, top tier camera lens pop up module
>god tier rear camera setup second only to Huawei flagships
>4000mah battery with 30w fast charging 0 to 100 in 1 hour
>clean OS, unlocked bootloader
>stereo speakers
>gcam will make the camera absolutely god tier
>UFS 3.0 256gb storage fast as FUCK and enough for anyone
>8gb ram/256gb model costs cheaper than the S10e in my country
OnePlus has made a fucking impressive, TRUE flagship (stereo speakers, godly camera hardware, godly screen) that's also fucking cheap as piss compared to the competition and basically just buy it.

the iPhone XS would like to talk to you

This is either the smartest or absolute dumbest post today on Jow Forums

Not a smartphone.

explain

lots of shilling lately for a not yet released phone. 1+ should realize that neets don't have the money for $700+ phone and should stop shilling it on a cantonese ouji board.

one plus 70

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-05-21-55-00-123_com.android.chrome.png (1011x585, 142K)

>android
yes deer you can put the curry in this plastic bag, next to the POOdroid phone

One Plus 6 wasn't even top ten last year so probably not.

Will it have a notch? If so, no.

yeah this is based as fuck

6 was literally tied for first with the 6t. 6t had a better design but the 6 had the headphone jack.

Price >400$
LMAO no

>OnePlus has made a fucking impressive, TRUE flagship
Flagship killer =/= true flaghip

It’s fucking retarded, the same chink or pajeet keeps shilling this shit and it makes me seriously doubt how good it might actually be

If it was such a great phone then the retarded shilling from 1+ would be unnecessary.

oneplus has been settling for a lot since around the 1+5 i think? they've lost their steam and slogan. never settle my ass

I was maybe one of the first to get an invite, at the beginning OnePlus was incredible.
I was using an S5 at the time and sold it because the 1+1 was much better and cheaper.
I don’t believe they are true to their mantra today and their marketing is retarded, they also make stupid stunts and mistakes, it’s no surprise they would use pay shills in Jow Forums of all places.
The smartphone general is a shitfest thanks to the fucking shills.

It won't

Note 9
Iphone XS Max
Pixel 3 XL
Mate 20x
P20 pro
Galaxy S9+
HTC U12+
LG G7 ThinQ

These are literally all better than any Oneplus phone.

This is like boomers categorizing modern handsets into iPhones and smartphones. As it turns out, it's kinda like an inverted bell curve. The claim is first introduced at the bottom of the tech competence barrel, normies in the middle make fun of boomers for it, intellectuals realize the boomers were right all along.

No but Poco F2 will

Their slogan doesn't even make sense anymore, considering you'd be settling if you got the regular 7 and not the Pro.

Budget flagship killers are almost non-existent for US carriers, especially if you want full band compatibility and an active rom community. It's either Google or OnePlus

No.
>t. a 5 year OnePlus user.

us.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_009668020848.html?wid=1349303#anchorGoodsReviews

good deal?

Nope, likely Mate 30 or Note 10 will be better.

Also 7T Pro or whatever 6 month refresh OnePlus shits out.

Yes unless they release a 7t pro.

>Clean OS
It's just android with Chinese spying embedded
Ironically that might be better than other vendors pushing with shitty apps

Attached: fbcd146.jpg (1125x1244, 142K)

Only a problem with the pajeet version apparently and it has been since fixed.

What's the real guarantee that it won't happen again and with the International versions?
OnePlus has decent to great hardware but they always screw up somewhere, be it implementation or customer service.

It could have been but they keep forgetting that headphone jack.

Holy shit are you me? I feel the exact same way, got a 1+1 early and loved it. Now they're just trying to compete with other companies at the same price but with shittier support and software.

based and redpilled

>Note
>S9
Samshit unusable UI and terrible, shit camera
>Ishit
unusable IOS dogshit
>Pixel 3 XL
dogshit design and very bad slowdown in the OS
>P20
>Mate 20
huawei has dogshit software, some of the worst of all android phones. I upgraded from a P20 to a 6T

>HTC
>LG
commit suicide

Because they know pajeets will continue buying it anyways like all android retards

You need to understand that OPO is a sub-brand from OPPO for "western world".
In my South East Asian country OPO is driven out of business and got replaced by Realme, from OPPO too (and OPPO brand itself is still strong here). So kinda like competing with yourself?

That explains why 1+ isn't in Australia, Oppo phones are relatively popular here as they're cheap phones that look and feel premium. Their phones would honestly be great if not for that shitty ColourOS and lack of NFC, R17's specs are better than the Pixel 3a XL's while being $300 cheaper.

Pixel 3a is a better value

>You need to understand that OPO is a sub-brand from OPPO
And I care why? Their 1st and 2nd gen phones were actually good for the price but everything started going downhill after that, sorta like LG with their G series.

iPhone XR is better

Use your brain, the specs speak for themselves. Better hardware than s10+ while being cheaper than the s10e, what's not to love?

Customer service from OnePlus is absolutely stellar here. They have a fuckhuge service center where they treat you like a king and work real quick to fix whatever problems your phone might have.

Kek, I HAD OnePlus phones and I know for a fact that support is shit, all the forum debacles and shitty responses were enough.
Thanks for the yous Rahul

>design the perfect phone
>top of the line hardware
>fuck up the screen by putting in an LCD instead of an AMOLED and a cutout notch
is xiaomi retarded?

lol oneplus resident pajeet detected

>software
>software
>software
>software
>software
just install cyanogenmod on them
done

No unlocked bootloader on huawei because then you can remove their spyware

Who's Rahul? Their service is top tier in Shenzhen.

Feel free to buy the overpriced inferior alternatives over it.

I don't use phones, so I don't care

An extra $100 for a phone I don't HAVE to tinker with? Go through life without having to download nightly updates provided by a man named Shivnarine Gupta? Sure

Why do you need slow wireless charging when a usb-c charger will charge it up to 50% in 15-20 mins

I sleep for 8 hours a day. I don't care how fast my phone charges as long as it is under that threshold.

based

>no headphones jack
>no SD card slot
>amoled
>jackless but still wired charging
Into the trash it goes

So charge it in your waking moments instead of leaving it on a pad overnight.

The jack is a thing of the past now, thank Apple for it. You don't need slow shitty SD cards with 256gb UFS 3.0 storage. AMOLED? You expect a flagship to have a shitty LCD screen? Wired charging is based until wireless can truly catch up and even with wireless you need to hook it to your wall socket. It's not really wireless, might as well use a regular phone wall charger and charge it fast as fuck. Soon 44-50w charging will become mainstream and that will be even better. 'Wireless' charging is a joke.

I own a 3T and there isnt a single reason to upgrade. Meaningful innovation in phone tech is dead for ~5 years.
>muh camera resolution
who gives a shit, except teenage girls

I've got the one plus 5t and see no reason that I can't live with it another 5 or so years. Lineage and render zenith together is killer. Fuck gooxygen OS I'm sticking with a custom ROM.

Ok bro

>The jack is a thing of the past
>Wired charging is based until wireless can truly catch up
Wireless headphones is inferior in every aspect yet you thanks apple for that. How irony.
Also
>over-saturated screen is good
>I don't need extra offline removable storage so the same for everyone
Seriously kys.

That would require me plugging my phone in instead of simply laying it down.

This and
this. I have a 5t and it is literally never obsolete. I might be running this bastard until it's dead since every manufacturer is losing their goddamn mind right now. Wireless headphones are still shit. Notches are still retarded. Having a mechanical pop up camera is still going to fucking break. OLED still burns like a bitch.

Is it too cumbersome to just hook up a cable to your phone? How zoomer can you get?

No, the pop up camera won't break. That's just your own ignorance at play. Even if you use it a dozen times daily it won't break for 4-5 years by which time it'll be obsolete anyway.

It will get dust and shit in it and it will break. I've had phones with sliding mechanisms before.

No because all androids are still getting shitted on by iPhone 7 Plus
>inb4 someone showing iPhone is slow.WEBM that Jow Forums always sticks to.
iOS 12.2 has been stable and great
forbes.com/sites/brookecrothers/2016/10/22/apple-smokes-samsung-iphone-7s-a10-chip-tops-galaxy-s7-gives-intel-problems/amp/
Fuck off Qualcomm cucks

Attached: 3F4901F5-34CE-4587-B9D6-4A0AFA4C9698.gif (349x165, 1.94M)

Who cares about meme benchmarks
apple is restricted shite can't rice it end of story
plus shit charging speed and camera hardware

have sex

The 71.

Why would I bother doing that when it isn't required for other phones?

You're right. This phone isn't for you. You can leave now.

Not an argument.

>if you don't like something you can't talk about it

>IP ratings are a meme
No they fucking aren't.
What the fuck Jow Forums?

No,you guys talked about it, but you're a lazy entitled child who want someone to wipe his ass for him. So, you should definitely buy a phone with wireless charging. You're welcome to stay.

>never settle goyim

>The jooz are why I'm a piece of shit
Grow up.

OnePlus 7 Pro! It is for you bro!

Just buy this fucking phone dammit.

Says the guy who can't be bothered to spend 2 microseconds to plug in his phone.

Shill me on what's ACTUALLY improved from the 5t and how I can get a wired-like headphone experience.

You already have a decent phone
I'm shilling this for those yet to own a flagship.

I fucking hate you fucks just kill yourself. Wireless charging is the biggest meme gimmick shit ever. You act like you can actively use your phone while doing it. It is the worst most underdeveloped meme smartphone tech ever. It charges slow and there is zero practical use for it atm. Until the technology is good enough to the point where you can walk into a room or a proximity and it just charges, it's shit. Overnight is no excuse just fucking plug it in.

It's no Note 9

which one will be better?
OnePlus 7 Pro or PooPhone F2

Attached: nokia_3310_4g_2.png (1052x1152, 1.02M)

>wireless charging
>still needs a cable to connect it to the wall socket
>instead of plugging your phone in, now you just rest it on a pad and turn on the power switch
it's the memeiest of meme techs. Honestly lol at it, it doesn't save time either way.

t. Brainlet