What is the best mouse to buy?

I don't want wireless, I don't care about gaymin.

I just want 5 buttons, something that will be comfy in my big man hands and something reliable.

Pic related is the last good mouse I owned.

Attached: IMG_0066.jpg (500x366, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/mx518-gaming-mouse.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

classic intellimouse or the intellimouse pro

Had one of those , broke in 3 months.

Since it's 2019, the minimum requirement is that it's wireless.

I'd recommend G305.

are your hands vices

>[Current year]
Fucking kill yourself

Wired mice are deprecated. Deal with it, grandpa.

Neck yourself.

Stay mad. You know I speak the truth.

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIE

Buy a sensei 300 and turn of the lighting senpai

A sensei raw user-kun xC

g403
$40 on amazon, flawless sensor, big and comfy, no frills

Join the trackball master race

Attached: 1541438859496.jpg (2000x1496, 497K)

zowie mice

G403

why do you not want wireless?

Also, all of logitechs wireless ""gamer"" mice work just fine with a wire

Looks gaymer as fuck, but it has lots of buttons in all the right places, and the thumb platform is nice I guess.

I've been very pleased with mine.

$45 at WalMart apparently.

Attached: download.jpg (832x832, 33K)

Oh, it's the Logitech g502.

Also consider trying a vertical mouse.

Imagine cleaning that thing...

I can confirm that this mouse feels great in the hand.

G502 is overrated as fuck. Using that for a few weeks and it almost killed my pinky.

Gayman is the only big mouse choice these days I'm afraid. I don't like wired so I have a g703. Would rather have g603 to just swap batteries without ever using wire but it's a shitty product that broke on me three times. G703 is bae though, could still be a little bigger but it's perfectly usable. Get g403 for wired, cheaper version.

I'm moving it around right now and it doesn't seem to make any difference whether my pinky is touching the mouse or not.

I do press my upper palm into the base of the mouse and use that as the primary driver. Maybe if you have larger hands you would have to use a claw grip that puts strain on your pinky...

Gonna chime in here looking for something myself.
Anyone knows of a mouse that won't have MMB broken after a month?
I use the middle/wheel button the most in daily life (for 3d modeling) and I've had just about every popular mouse that exists, zowie, logitech 500/600, deathadder, corsair, steelseries, chinese shit, intellimouse
All had the MMB stop working in a few weeks/a few months at best.
Why are they all built so fucking flimsy, does there exist a goddamn mouse that has good build quality, that's all I ask for, I don't need no quarillion dpi/lights/50 buttons whatever the fuck bullshit, all I want is for it to not fall apart like a piece of shit

Attached: fuck.jpg (569x571, 172K)

G502 might suit your needs.

It's easy to clean. Step A is to not be a greasy incel. Step 2 is to wipe it down at least once a week with a cleaner like mister sheen, wd40 or ipa. Step 3 is continue to not be a gross fat fuck.

For me, it’s the g603. Seriously, don’t be a bitch and just go with a wireless mouse. There is no lag whatsoever on my end and this baby runs like a champ. Plus it’s got a long ass battery life which is awesome.

Is it really? I'm reading the reviews and everyone says it has a lifespan of about 3 months with how crappy the build quality is.
I'm not trying to doubt you, just at this point i've been through so many reviews of everything I could find they all just says it literally pops apart with every part it has on it.

Don't know where did you get those reviews but for me, the G502 scroll wheel feel like tank. Only drawback is the wheel itself is too fucking heavy.

Attached: littlecollection.jpg (1920x948, 468K)

googling (x model mmb broke), amazon reviews and my local store reviews
i just want the wheel button to not break, i don't understand how they all have the same issue
but i'll look into g502 more, maybe get it for a test drive from the local store

Attached: ex.jpg (1399x341, 264K)

Why there is still no gayming grade vertical mouse? I have an Anker vertical mouse and it feels really comfy using it. The low DPI just annoys me a bit considering I'm using a 27" 2K monitor.

>Anker vertical mouse
Doesn't that shit cause severe elbow injuries?
Why would you want that scam shit?

Source?

wireless mice are completely useless for anything but home theater pcs. why bother paying for batteries for something that's never going to leave my desk?

Huh? You expecting to pay a lot for rechargeable batteries? Protip: you don't have to throw them away once they're empty.

rechargeable batteries are still a pointless extra cost for a desktop mouse that could easily get power over usb.

>cleaning mouse with wd40
Imagine the smell

like wd40

Do I need to use a mouse pad with my g502?
I've never used a mouse above $1 in price before so I never thought about it, my desk was just fine.

But I'm wondering if it's gonna damage this one since it's higher price so I'm assuming it's more delicate and I can't just smash it against my desk and expect it to work fine like the dollar ones.

Yea, I happen to like it and it works well.

>Looks gaymer as fuck, but it has lots of buttons in all the right places, and the thumb platform is nice I guess.
>G502
>not recommending literally any other mouse with two buttons next to left click
>not recommending the rival 500 instead
Only thing the G502 has going for it is literally the "sniper" button which is referred to as the "crouch spam" button and a tilt wheel.

It's an overrated mouse with bad ergos, cheap materials (including nickel scrollwheel) and a badly thought out weight system.

People need to stop recommending mice just because they've used three in their life and someone shilled them into it. Even rocketjumpnegro is better than this.

>wireless mice are completely useless for anything but home theater pcs.
Nah, they've slowly made their way to the top of the gaming chain. Since they hit 1000hz finally, it's pretty much indistinguishable from using a wired mouse. What you gain in battery weight can be changed with adapters and it has one giant pro that a wired mouse can never, ever have. It's going to sound like shit and meme to a wanker coding in an office with a post it note for a mousepad but-

No cable drag. No mouse bungee.
Wireless mice are a fucking meme, batteries are shit but give the user the option to choose what battery they use and they now win out over wired mice easily. For use in low sens applications, they've won by eliminating the most stressful feature of a mouse.

That was the first 'proper' mouse I ever bought. The first one that wasn't a shitty $5 roller ball. Great mouse, comfy in the hand.

Big dick only

Attached: F262C854-0D7B-464A-9F65-F0BFA411C146.jpg (1242x2039, 599K)

>tfw mine didn't come with the extra stand
>not sure if the extra tilt would work for me
>not willing to pay a hebrew gentleman to print one for me
tell me user, how nice is the extra tilt?

logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/mx518-gaming-mouse.html

apple magic trackpad 2

the future is now

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-15-at-7.54.34-AM-640x360.png (640x360, 156K)

Oh hey, they finally put a piece of cheap rubber over that slab of nickel in the middle.

why are you so angry al the time

I'm angry because Logitech traded their mouse line for a random line of "premium" products and they've taken 5+ years to start addressing the biggest problems with their refresh.
Why do you sound like a redditor shilled into buying a mouse?

you are too mad take a chill pill

I keep thinking about getting this to replace my G400s since the - button doesn't work as well anymore as well as some other small things, how much better is it though?

Yes, yes, tell us more...

Attached: 29027729_1400527250051134_5394939232448460764_n.jpg (400x400, 19K)

are you blind or what? they explicitly said they don't need a wireless one

I just ordered a g203 prodigy, I'm not a gamer, I just wanted a durable cool mouse. How bad did I fucked?

Pretty sure it's not wireless, so you messed up big time, grandpa.

Oh, I wanted a wired one. It won't be leaving my desk and I don't want to deal with another more device to charge.

Any PS/2 optical/laser mouse with 800+ DPI

Is that middle one one of those chinese EC knockoffs?
Can't really go wrong with it unless the weirdly sloped sides get to you.

yes

Microsoft original mice, the WMO/IO1.1/IE3.0 are the best mice made in terms of ergonomics
The only company that has copied that to an extent is zowie
Logitech is fine too, but their mouse ergonomics are worse and are primarily designed for people who use three fingers on top of their mice, dating back to their early design language of having three buttons on top of their mice.
So yeah, get an IE 3.0 or the new re-release, or a zowie

Attached: ms_3.0_vs._zowie_ec1[1].jpg (1100x644, 202K)

>EC knockoffs
It's pretty good if you ask me.

Attached: genericgayminmice.jpg (810x1080, 238K)

That's good to hear. Zowie's been holding out on a proper EC2 upgrade, glad chinks are getting it done.

>since its 2019, id reccomend something with huge latency issues and constantly needs to be charged

Kensington trackball.

>150 bucks

Are you fucking kidding me.

What's the point of blatant lies? Wireless can now match the latency of wired, thus making the latter deprecated. Add to it the benefits of in fact not having to charge all the time and it's now completely deprecated.

These old folk holding on to some meaningless old nostalgia or something, I swear...

Shouldn't you be in a retirement home?

I'll get one as soon as the magnetic field stops giving me pain.

The Zelotes T-80 was alright until I switched to one with more buttons. It served me well for four years. I can see it working for many more. Maybe not the best for an extremely large hand though. If you hate LEDs it's easy enough to open.

Attached: OK mouse.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

this basically.

I have the first model of the Zowie, 2 years and still going. Sucks the benQ models are garbage now.

based