Says programs are controlling people

>Says programs are controlling people
>Invents GNU
>Goes around lecturing people about how stupid they are
>Freely admits he has never installed GNU himself

The absolute state of free software.

Attached: richard_stallman-620x465-100590280-gallery.idge.jpg (620x465, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umQL37AC_YM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Compiler_Collection
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Works on my machine.

youtube.com/watch?v=umQL37AC_YM

apparently a beginner should never install an operating system. this is too much for humans to handle.

at least he has some integrity unlike faggots from silicon valley. meanwhile look at firefox and all the trannies throwing shit around

free software is the only good way to go; kys if you think otherwise. you are wrong

Why are you using tripcodes on an anonymous imageboard, redditor?

You're an imbecile.
Well?

This piece of information was the final piece of the puzzel that confirmed Stallman is actually insane. How can you invent and dedicate your life to something, but never have used it to the extent where you have installed it yourself.

why do you care newfag?

He is a fraud. I haven't seen a single code of line he's written and according to some people he worked with in his early ages he literally did nothing but farted around

he wrote GCC

Prove it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Compiler_Collection

>RMS will die in your lifetime

Attached: 87035.png (300x300, 133K)

>Linus: Installing Debian is too difficult
>RMS: Installing GNU/Linux is too difficult
What the fuck is their problem? One made an OS, other made a compiler, difficult AF stuff, yet they can't install a fucking OS using GUI. Keking fuck.

the installers are terrible. also, GUIs are hard to learn

he just said that he prefer that someone who know how to install it properly should install it insted of him..
the initd and the kernel are not stallman work so that logic is ok..

>GUIs are hard to learn
That is kinda funny, considering than GUI was invented to allow niggers to use computers.
Especially Apple sucks at GUI. Their "intuitive" shit is confusing.

Good.

Attached: 1553482872371.jpg (600x600, 45K)

>considering than GUI was invented to allow niggers to use computers.
Or you know, the average person.

Well, we all get wiser when we get older.

stallman is pretty confusing.
he grew up in the bell labs era, but can't even install an OS
???

bastard jew

haha, jokes on you, I'm going to kill myself before he dies

Stallman is a government psyop

I'm an absolute moron and I install Linux like it's second nature

I wish your racist kkk ass would fuck off

He can't install the OS he claims to have authored

well he may have done nothing himself

but just like marx he pushed a global collective into action

Attached: cuckold.png (500x396, 49K)

Eat shit tripfag

N I G G E R

I'm white as fuck I just dislike racist knobheads

if you use things like slackware or LFS you can really make it crazy fast and have exactly what you want. It's a time consuming pain in ass but you can do it and I'm sure stallman who works almost entirely in terminal does. Some people really get into setting up flags and stuff, but it really isn't for normals.

This is why I wish Terry Davis replaced the sticky entirely. Terry’s philosophy was “do it yourself”, Richard’s is “let other people do it for you”

Attached: 1513743718495.jpg (2000x1838, 966K)

He actually has a decent point. Most people buy a computer with the OS installed, or get access to a computer that is already configured. It's kind of like redoing the plumbing or electrical in your house.

He comes from a time when it was more common to only use computers that had been configured by a professional system administrator. These days people setup their own computers all the time, and software has made it much easier than it once was. Most people here probably have never installed Windows 95, but even Windows required you to manually partition and use the CLI to get it installed back then. As more users tried installing an operating system themselves, developers have ended up making the installation easier for most systems. But, don't forget, there was a time when Slackware's step-by-step attended curses menu installation was considered "easy." Stallman comes from even before that.

You're assuming their heart or pancreas will serve them well enough to survive another few decades.

he's written plenty of code. his mistake was taking the university-pill and making himself a part of academia instead of having a real job. maybe he wasn't good enough to get into a real company back then though, who knows. I think he's autistic desu

Richard wrote lots of the GNUtools, fool. Richard's philosophy is 'don't let people take away the means to do things yourself'