Linus Sebastian roast

The 90 minute roast of Linus Sebastian (that's Linus the host of Linus Tech Tips. Not Linus Torvalds, the inventor of Linux)
youtube.com/watch?v=0AQFQMeOAig

Attached: file.png (259x194, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3720109/
liveleak.com/view?t=fd7_1514924896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping for Linus. He has entertained and informed us for many years.

I don't understand the need to do a roast for a youtuber, the comments section on youtube is effectively a source of 24/7 roast, and will often get way more extreme on the roasting than a tame employee roast.

This is the one time we get to see all of Jow Forums's favorite tech youtubers all in one room together. That they are there to roast Linus is an added bonus.

Embarrassingly unfunny

>11minutes
shut up faggot there's no way you watched enough of it to make a judgement

This is genuinely pretty funny

because like they said in the video, they did it for the tie in with their sponsor who is selling LTT co-branded Coffee, as in a coffee roast.

He's an obvious shill

I was watching it earlier. I had to pause once the wife got on the mic. That just shouldn't have happened.

This is painful to watch

how is yvonne so good
"men like you don't pay with sex, they pay for sex"

for who?

>Jow Forums's favorite youtubers
Onions detected

Who gives a fuck?

if no one mentions how he seems gay it's not a real roast

>shill thread
who are the highlights? i only had time for James and Kyle and it wasn't bad

ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS

most of the time they were calling him gay/a lesbian. One of the roasts was that lesbian was short for linus sebastian

>Onions
newfriend detected

I watched a pirated rip from Floatplane. It's okay. Ironically I think Linus shreds people the most at the end. Calls his wife flat and everything.

>e-celebs

You can find the torrent for the entire original version online

After BERKEL left all of their content got bland. Now the only people there I enjoy are Denis and Taran. Taran has a YouTube channel.

Anybody with money

I keep hiding these Linus-shill threads but after 20 or so minutes they un-hide.
WHY?

honestly, it was funner than expected.
Oh BTW, i block all LTT content via an ad-on so i do not usually watch his content.

I'd hardly call it shredding. They were pretty nice to each other overall, calling the bitch you're with flat is highschool tier.

Not TunnelBear, RIP

Linus is a good guy

>Onions detected
>ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS
you guys really like your oninos huh

Attached: onion.jpg (458x305, 18K)

has he ever explained those gross earrings?

bumping for Linus

Linus Torvalds did not invent Linux. That was Richard Stallman. Linus Torvalds only invented the kernel.

Why was Jay even there?
He seemed like he didn't wanna be there the whole time

His wife was the only one I found funny. Skipped everything else.

> i block all LTT content via an ad-on
which one?

Apparently all the basedboys hated that Linus joked about his wife's small boobs. What the fuck, that was funny.

This.
>Linus' wife looking as if she was about to cry whenever someone roasted her
>Jay looking like he was about to murder someone
>cringe "omg ur white!!1 LOL!!" """humor"""
>unnecessary, uncomfortable and disgusting comments

I watched and was very surprised to see a good 30% of the jokes landing well
I expected it to be painfully unfunny, instead it's just unfunny

Was pretty cringe at many points, also I'm guessing it'll cause an online shitstorm with all those ethnicity/gay/virgin jokes. Also for the record Jay and Riley were the funniest.

Most of it was pretty meh but Luke's speech was legitimately really nice.
Even when he tried to fuck with Linus he mostly just told stories of them having a good time.
Really felt like he was gracious that Linus gave him a chance back them.

Fuck all these people and fuck linus.
Abominations that severed their vasa diferentia.

Attached: perfectly harmless procedure, trust me, now give me 10k. yeah bro, not sure why your body would have (264x300, 6K)

Do people actually watch this shit?

Attached: CD-ROM_Drive_(Dell).jpg (1000x749, 354K)

I know it's a onions meme, but I literally see nothing wrong with willingly getting a surgical procedure on your own body.

Linus already has three kids and getting a vasectomy doesn't decrease your testosterone but I guess these retards would prefer using condoms/having their wife on birth control/endlessly shitting out kids like an African nigger over a vasectomy because muh dick.

>but I literally see nothing wrong with willingly getting a surgical procedure on your own body.

- Serves internal functions; cannot do that when cut
- Increases dementia risk
- Mutilates your own body
- Defeats the only logical reason for sex (procreation),

was meh for me, some bits were cringey some bits were funny
overall maybe a 4/10

Might as well castrate yourself completely with this logic. At least you could focus on real interests.

all ecelebs should fucking hang

>muh dick

Dennis was so fucking savage

>- Serves internal functions; cannot do that when cut
Read a middle school biology book, its only function is to transport sperm.
> - Increases dementia risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3720109/
Still unclear.
> - Mutilates your own body
So does any surgery on your body, it literally opens you apart and makes a modification on it. Hope you never get shot, dislocate your nose, get a cosmetic surgery or anything or anything like that, seems like you'd rather die than get medical help.
> - Defeats the only logical reason for sex (procreation),
You must have low T and an unsatisfied girlfriend/wife (or a boyfriend) if you only have sex for procreation.

>vasectomy
>can still have sex
>can pee

>castration
>cannot have sex
>cannot pee without autistic contraptions which might as well be a chastity cage
I wonder why people choose the former

Attached: huh.jpg (500x500, 33K)

you sound like a horny incel lmao

You sure roasted me and convinced me to not get a vasectomy, bro.

What do you call this hairstyle?

Attached: 0.jpg (213x226, 15K)

cope haircut

Linux is the kernel dumdum.

I unironicly quite liked it. DESU, appart from the clickbait thumbnails and that voice, i think LTT is a quite good channel.

The poutine part

>Kevin fucked Linus' Wife

>not paying a fortune to get a neovagina

Attached: animu.jpg (428x428, 44K)

Incel haircut

Redpill me on the vasectomeme

you can't pee if you don't have balls?

chad embrace

>90 minute

Attached: image.jpg (396x360, 88K)

Linus Shill Tips is
80% 20% Whether he should be posted on Jow Forums is debatable.
It is a fact however that:
- He leans more towards entertainment than being educational (even if it is 9gag level entertainment for retarded people).
- His reviews are geared mostly towards gamers and 13-year-olds rather than actual tech enthusiasts.
- He doesn't actually know much about tech beyond the level an average gamer knows.
- He is mainly a marketer and brand shill, rather than a tech(nician) or a tech hobbyist.
A tech hobbyist is interested in much more than just the narrow gaming tech field.
A Jow Forums related Youtuber should at least be involved in actual projects and wikis or reverse engineering and repair,
tangible and defined involvement like Wendell for instance.
That is to say: His reviews of hardware are shallow and scratch the surface, and the same goes for software,
because that is his maximum capacity and any more would end up with him looking stupid with every word (and he already has instances of speaking stupidity on the shallow level of hardware discussion).

I believe that banning LTT from Jow Forums would increase Jow Forums's general quality pertaining to the board's main topic: Technology.

I also believe that moving LTT to /v/ would also increase /v/'s general quality pertaining to video gaming since getting a bit educated on how gaming hardware works would reduce stupid GPU/CPU wars threads.

Attached: Linus' Johj Wife.jpg (800x532, 141K)

>average LTT fanbase
Why are mods not purging these threads for underageb&? Are you faggots this fucking stupid? What the fuck is g00k employing you for if you don't even have the braincells to get informed on the cancer unique to your board, recognize it, and purge it when it's cancer using tech as a meta to break advertising and soliciting rules?

Attached: LTT Fanbase.png (1280x720, 849K)

Are you high?

>linus wanted a threesome in Vegas with Dennis
confirmed cuck

guess he's just really into asian

if you shill for everyone you shill for no one

Attached: alex jones iq thicc.jpg (360x360, 26K)

I'm the fellow in the happy face headphone shirt who has pissed his pants

I'd just like to interject for a moment. Richard Stallman invented the Linux operating system. Linus Torvalds just invented the kernel.

Attached: 1511488704765.jpg (257x196, 7K)

El Mare Roja

I have no idea who any of these people are. Not interested.

This website is 18+.
Go watch the sociopath in the suicide forest instead of shitposting about your eceleb junk here

Attached: Linus true side.jpg (580x386, 113K)

link to sociopath?

liveleak.com/view?t=fd7_1514924896

It's almost like he openly announces that they're paid reviews. Retard.

rms invented GNU and Linus invented Linux, together they made GNU/Linux

Well done, you made me reply to an obvious troll

actually I was just joking by linking to himself, didnt request the link

>everyone just reads the teleprompter
>no one gives any joke a chance to land
Pretty awful.

The Gentleman reviewer.

Attached: moustached-gentleman.png (717x840, 497K)

>dennis has subtitles
fucking kek

Who can't stand James faggot

Attached: 7b2.jpg (320x337, 12K)

>having a wife with literally no tits
kek, what a fucking fail

Attached: DwlfJRU0AAm4u9.jpg (1536x2048, 360K)

maybe he prefers ass, ow wait..

He ran with anyone who would sleep with him

they're all paid reviews

Yes, which is why he's not a "shill". He's not trying to hide anything. He's very open about who his sponsors are.

One day I will get a wife and she might be humble but she will actually like me, it'll be good

Honest to God, if I ever had 3 kids that look nothing like me and a ugly as shit wife with no tits and no ass that roasted me to thousands of people on the internet I'd fucking kill myself.

gotta say i was real upset when no one decided to go in on that threesome joke with linus' wife and dennis. i mean fuck i always suspected linus was into little asian boys when he married the only girl in the world that looks like one but finally getting the confirmation was just a little too much

you will never have kids, incel