According to an user on /tv/, DDG is a honeypot. Any meat to this idea?

According to an user on /tv/, DDG is a honeypot. Any meat to this idea?

Attached: iu.png (1200x959, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Startpage.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only meat is my meat in ur moms mouth right now

Let's get back to the subject matter, user.

Fact of the matter it's that we only have their word they don't track or store our activity. They don't have a plethora of services that would benefit from that data, so I think their incentives are in our favor at least.

Attached: Search Engines.png (1000x2500, 113K)

As long as I can't setup my own DDG I can't trust a service will respect my privacy.
That doesnt mean I wont use them though, only if it just werks™

Google for images.
Wikipedia to learn.
Duckduckgo for news and books.

and what about sports?

Reddit.

>Google for images.
That's not how Yandex it's called.

Begone, phoneposter.

Google is good for league tables and fixtures.

On 29 March 2016, Ixquick.com was officially "merged" with the same company's Startpage search engine[3] (a search engine with the privacy features of Ixquick, but using only Google search results[4]). Users entering ixquick.com are now automatically re-routed to startpage.com. Ixquick had long declared on its sites, that it operated in compliance with European Union privacy standards, and it retained its original European search engine, Ixquick.eu,[8] until about April 2018, when it was also redirected to startpage.com.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Startpage.com

Playing sports does not require a search engine. Rooting for billionaire-owned sports teams is just as bad as betting. You are a very obedient and good goy if you gamble and peruse yourself in professional sports.

watching sports is one of the few things in the media which is not sexualised, so i can enjoy it without being reminded of my failures.

Only cucks watch that

watch what user?

Jow Forums itself is a honeypot

Then why do you still use it?

You earn less than a couple of sporty dudes running around a field. Harvard professors earn less, leading top scientists earn less as well. Science isn't, hasn't and will never be sexualized. Do not attempt to downplay your weak will and cravings for a positive feedback loop dopamine shots every time a human wearing (((good boi colours))) takes control over the ball. Best done in a bar, drinking expensive (((alcohol))), together with (((mates))). Put in a tenner while you are at it. You (((might))) win, but be sure to come back good goy!

I haven't gambled since I won £21million in the EuroMillions 2 years ago, but k.

Doesn't matter if it's a honeypot because it's dogshit anyway

t. google bootlicker

Yes, you absolutely (((((did)))) that. Riveting tale, champ!

Your replies fill me with pity.

>

Attached: 1552529398574.jpg (720x540, 67K)

> According to an user on /tv/

Attached: laughing.jpg (1280x720, 61K)