Bitcoin hit 7500 USD. Any OG whales still around?

Bitcoin hit 7500 USD. Any OG whales still around?

Attached: images.png (283x178, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whale? No.
I think I bought my first bitcoin when the price was about $3 though. I ran a mining operation in 2014-2015.

I've basically thrown away most the money I've made. When the price of bitcoin hit gold parity, was around when I made a few thousand dollars day trading on many days, and I had trading bots that would get me a few hundred a day by finding arbitrage opportunities on exchanges.

I did drugs, and got married, and now I'm single again and basically broke. That shit was fun though, I felt so excited when I setup those first ASIC miners, and trolling the chatrooms on sites like btce is something I wont forget.

you can relive that experience again

Attached: 1552555207033.gif (1247x937, 2.27M)

I have around 9/10 of a BTC left

Oh shit, I knew I was on another train. The pattern is unmistakable by now. Next stop is likely 50k or something, then falling down to 10k, then the new train...

How many times has it done this by now?

So what's driving the current trend?

coin price go up lots so people buy lots coin

otherwise known as a "bubble"

lmao

hi Jow Forums

did you come to share some good advice?

Attached: 1349852628492.png (403x402, 71K)

Hasn't the blockchain got so cumbersome that transactions now take a fuckload of time to process?

blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab

no point fudding it anymore, cat's out of the bag this month

But why did it go up?

because it went down

No, block times will always be around 10 minutes. I don't think you understand how the network functions. Additionally, the lightning improvement allows transactions to happen instantly between parties that trust each other.

The rise doesn't make much sense to me considering how nobody talks about it anymore.

>So what's driving the current trend?
Ponzi schemes. You know, the same thing that has been driving bitcoin from the start?

Institutional investors bought the dip.

Block times are always around 10 minutes, but transactions per block also are fixed, so the more transactions there are the longer it takes until the transaction is properly processed into the blockchain.
>Additionally, the lightning improvement allows transactions to happen instantly between parties that trust each other.
If you trust each other then you don't need to use blockchain.

That's what I thought.
When it jumped by $1000 in April all the news I saw were people surprised. Other rises have made sense; economic problems in countries, gains in popularity and public exposure.
Bitcoin has proven susceptible to price manipulations in the past so if it is going up for no apparent reason I would be very suspicious (and selling if I could make a profit).

Buy high sell low.

Neat. My 15 dollars in bit coin doubled.

People getting out of tether by buying Bitcoin. Same reason price was so high on mtgox

I remember when Jow Forums put sharpies in the pooper for bitcoins when it was $30.

How do you sell this shit?
Where is people selling this shit?

I got an account on Bitstamp.

Anyone use a wallet on Android? What is a good application? Was hoping to find one that told you what your coins are worth in your local currency.

Are they buying it directly or you just put annoucement and wwait for potential buyers?
Or you want to buy coin from me?
I have 2.

Bough at 12k

The largest BTC exchange in the world lost $40m in funds suspiciously and locked withdrawals and deposits for a week. That would ordinarily cause a drop but there's extremely high buying volume. People think it's that exchange buying the dip and manipulating the price upwards so that people start buying/selling more when they unlock the customer accounts and they make the stolen funds back in transaction fees.
I considered buying in at 5k but the sudden jump to 7k came immediately after a lot of bad news, which makes me very suspicious. I don't want to FOMO at 7k for it to retrace, so I'm thinking of putting $5k in stablecoin and just waiting to see what the price motion is when exchange accounts are unlocked.