Why are these retards so fucking AWFUL at engineering?

Why are these retards so fucking AWFUL at engineering?

>Computers that got so hot that the graphics card ended up falling out of its socket because they decided that computers should not have fans or vents.
>Laptops whose keyboard started smelling like a sweaty armpit after some months of use.
>Laptops that didn't even include a fucking CMOS battery, so the clock would be restarted if you removed the main battery.
>Phones that lost signal when you held them with your hand.
>Keyboards that stop working with a speck of dust.
>Computers with 50+ capacitors that blew up with a bit of heat.
>Phones that bent when you put them in your pockets.
>laptops that discoloured when you touched them

Really, what the actual fuck? They have been selling disastrous products for decades now.

Attached: macshit.png (450x521, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/apple/comments/bjtyaw/macbook_pro_keyboard_failures_why_apples_dust/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do you care user? simply dont buy their stuff. thats what i do if i dont like something instead of coming here to rant. it just seems like a waste of time and energy

Attached: 1411118405541.gif (427x240, 904K)

>why do you care user?
Because they are tricking people into buying $2000 products with laughable design flaws. I might not buy one, but people buy them. And it could be one of your friends, your brother or your grandmother.

shill to discourage the spread of negative information about apple products.

>And it could be one of your friends, your brother or your grandmother.
couldn't care less

It looks like you're a tiny bit jealous of the other people's money. though if you had more money yourself, you'd probably waste it on products like these, too

He's a pajeet. They shill here constantly.

yep, everything you pointed out is true. that said if they buy it it and they fail to do research/ask someone to do it for them beforehand then its their problem. anyone ready to spend 1k+ on stuff they havent a clue about get what they deserve. it aint apple fault that people are dumb. in fact good for them that they can make money taking adventage of that. now dont get me wrong, im not an apple fan. dont have and never had any of their products. id say same thing about any company in this situation.

Nice job, Ranjeet. Two rupees have been deposited into your PayPal account.

lmfao, yes, it certainly is because of jealousy. Not because people you know and care about might end up with a $3000 doorstep that Apple refuses to repair because "it's your fault, you were holding it wrong".

demotivate and seed doubt.

>Keyboards that stop working with a speck of dust.
the truth is way worse than this
reddit.com/r/apple/comments/bjtyaw/macbook_pro_keyboard_failures_why_apples_dust/
the metal components in the keyboard are so dirt cheap they naturally start to wear off as soon as you unpack the macbook
>Really, what the actual fuck? They have been selling disastrous products for decades now.
Yes and it's the way to do things.
If people are retarded enough to buy crap, sell them crap. You shouldn't give a shit about them.
disney understood this decades ago and buy every trash IP (star wars, marvel, etc) to make new toys, movies and so on. As long as retards keep buying, you have no reason to stop.

I wish I was one. Kind of sad that people refer to logic as something like this but I guess I'm expecting too much from a Vietnamese basket weaving forum

pretty much, yeah. which makes more sense user: let people burn themselves and maybe learn skmething, come out smarter or: shelter people and god forbid dont let them think for themselves?

Most of the small-format laptops and ultrabooks are getting expensive each year no matter the well-known brand, and all of them are becoming shittier with each and every iteration. It's more productive to show people better alternatives to this toxicity and degeneracy than bawwing about how people are being irresponsible with their moolah (as they always are)

except in this case they keep burning. Out of ignorance. Soon everybody burns.

you mentioned ignorance. in such case i assume you say people wont notice flaws, and as such are happy with the product. if theyre happy with it wjeres the problem? on the other hand you have people that are not happy with the product. they are forced to decide for themselves wether they can live with the downside(s) of a product, or if they want to look for an alternative. both seem fine to me

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1552168540851.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

I mean they dont know their options and where their choices lead to.

They want the best but the best doesnt fulfil their needs. So they compromise and buy it anyway because it is the best at that price. Customer choices are limited by greedy companies who do not fill untapped markets because creating something that hurts the bottom line should be kept hidden and never created. Never offer an option that cannibalises profit. Keep better option hidden never acknowledge so people are forced to buy bad or worse never the thing that they would prefer.

imagine letting a $900bn company live in your head rent-free

Imagine being a mactoddler

computers in general did a lot of this regardless of what gay logo was on them, especially shitty chipset cooling (even Jow Forums's precious IBM/Lenovo was heavily guilty of this, as well as Dell and HP), bad cap QA (lots of Jow Forums's favorite fashion brands) and garbage materials (also lots of Jow Forums's favorite accessories)

it's silly how far newfags will go to virtue signal about how much they hate apple for being just as shitty as every other computer manufacturer

What OP is talking about is not "shitty cooling". It was disastrous cooling. The Apple III was so absolutely retarded that they had to stop selling it and replace all existing units with a new model.

You act as if this had happened to any other manufacturer.

Okay shill

based
cringe

what the fuck does the Apple III have to do with anything? we're talking about cooling systems of modern laptops that have nothing to do with that shitty 40 year old 8-bit whose mistakes were also learned from and never repeated again. every OEM has dealt with shit laptop cooling problems at some point, it's quite common for engineers to fuck up even if your reality distortion field won't let you see it if they're associated with your favorite nerdy fashion accessory vendor.

nobody writes off the ThinkPad line over the NVIDIA T60 series fiasco, nor Dell or HP for their many similar fuckups on their higher-end machines, and rightfully so. cooling densely packed electronics is difficult and sometimes things slip through the cracks. anyone who's ever scraped the bottom of the barrel in the laptop market could tell you that.

get the cock out of your mouth.

>whose mistakes were also learned from and never repeated again

Attached: 1549800768337.jpg (1200x1600, 462K)

wow you sure showed me, did you find that on reddit all by yourself big guy? your mommy must be really proud!

I have no fucking idea.

Attached: WP_000380.jpg (2592x1944, 979K)

If no one came here to rant, this place wouldn't exist tho

>Windows 8

Attached: lel.gif (400x224, 3.25M)

you wasted a thousand dollars on a toyBook Air but you can't bother to get a proper camera, mactoddlers really are poorfaggot trash.

Thing is, people get once HP laptop, that has faulty auto-reball feature, and never buy it again (I know people with HP laptops I was "repairing" every 6 month or so, just because their cooling system was insufficient for GPU they installed, which caused balls under die (not mobo and substrate) to crack), meanwhile Apple fags will buy it no matter what.
And to be honest, HP fixed their shit, new laptops don't have autoreball feature.

>Really, what the actual fuck? They have been selling disastrous products for decades now.
no shortage of computer illiterate morons that buy up their worthless shit and will defend their choice of overpaying for outdated hardware until they die.
this user gets it 100%.
> throttle-book
such pieces of shit.

Attached: 1556850544095.gif (498x278, 1.06M)

DELET

>40 years
nearly!
> coping this fucking hard
AHHAHAHA.
iTODDLERS: CONTINUALLY BTFO FOR FOUR DECADES!

Attached: 1551816859887.jpg (690x720, 29K)

I'm in process of moving, so my good camera is in other country. See keyboards.
In mean time, I have to use Nokia 710 and whatever samshit with android I bought with contract.

both wrong and irrelevant, get the cock out of your mouth.
what kind of shitty excuse even is that, a decent camera costs literally nothing nowadays.

Based

>what kind of shitty excuse even is that, a decent camera costs literally nothing nowadays.
Nah. I don't need good smartphone, my $70 samsung with joke camera is good enough for me.
I better get designated camera.

Attached: 1555638827676.jpg (2560x1536, 1.4M)

get an IQ above 60 too while you're at it lol

>both wrong and irrelevant, get the cock out of your mouth.
Sorry mate, I got no dicks in my mouth

High IQ is bad.

IDK mane, I bought a late 2013 Macbook Pro from a friend because I wanted something to shitpost on with a good screen. Despite the 4 gb of ram and nothing that can be replaced besides the ssd, it does the job.

>Good Screen
There are good laptops that have that shit, too. HP has DreamColor. Dell has UltraSharp. I can't speak to the Dell stuff, but HP Elitebooks with DreamColor are top notch, and almost everything is modular. If you spent more than 100 bucks on that Macbook Pro from 2013, you got ripped off.

I don't understand the overheat meme. I opened a terminal 30 minutes ago and ran stress. It gets hot, but so does every other laptop. The CPU is running at full frequency, too. It's not throttle. It's completely stable.

What gives?

the mac mini is the only good (least awful) thing they have now. I might get one just in case I have to use proprietary software not on linux because fuck windows.

>i'd rather contract AIDS than deal with a rash

>engineers with liberal art degrees

Not getting designated laptop for Rasheed

Idk what you did to your macbook air, I've had mine since 2011, it even outlived its original power adapter, it just werks, you're probably just a faggot.

>Why are these retards
Answered your own question.

>i haven't had problems with mine so the problem doesnt exist for anyone!
Appletoddler subhumans should be rounded up and gassed.

Works on my machine ;^)

Weird, it works on my machine ;^)

Come and try ;^)

>reading comprehension
Have sex

based

Laptop GPUs going out after 8-10 years of solid use shouldn't be a valid complaint but the fact it is shows the horrible trend of laptop design where more and more people are preferring decade old laptop designs over the current ones and unfortunately they're simply getting old. I just bought myself a non-retina 2012 13" and it's on track of being my main machine. Everything new has garbage thin keyboards, less ports, no optical drive. Only real complaint is the low res 800p screen but modern laptops are STILL being pushed out in 768p

Attached: 20190512_193927.jpg (3393x2268, 3.98M)

>Idk what you did to your macbook air
I used it, like I would use any other laptop.
>it even outlived its original power adapter
Don't you see anything wrong, do you?
Any other laptop: power supply lives forever, since cable is made from robust PVC insulation
MacBook: power supply requires fuckery after 2 years, since cable is made from biodegradable cum.

Anyway
>MacBook Air
- Overheats
- SSD dies in 5 years, costs a fucking fortune
- Charger dies, costs a fortune
- Aluminium meme bends easily, and shocks you every time you touch it
- Keyboard is shit, layout is awful
>Acer, fucking pajeet mumbai certified laptop
- Cooling is sufficient, but could have been better (efficiency will drop, if it will get clogged)
- Standard HDD with SATA, and M.2 SATA slot for SSD
- Charger dies, you can find one for free in recycler, which will still work, since laptop uses industry standard 19V and barrel plug
- Plastic case is stiffer, than aluminium, which is funny, considering larger screen.
- Keyboard is meh. Layout is OK.

>Laptop GPUs going out after 8-10 years of solid use shouldn't be a valid complaint
No, it is valid complaint, since even chinkshit lasts longer.
MBP has shitty cooling, which causes GPU to die in 2-3 years of usage.

What 8-10 year old chinkshit laptop is being used for professional use right now?

Many Thinkpads. Which professionals?
In terms of 100% GPU load - many laptops from 2010 are still working fine (except those who had shitty batch of nvidia GPUs) in hands of filthy gamers, that had never cleaned their whatever Toshiba Acer Asus.

Most ThinkPads don't have GPUs besides the workstation versions that don't have the portability or battery life of the MacBook. I'm sure there's many Thinkpads that have failed, they just don't have the spotlight as Apple does.

As much as I hate Apple, this.

They're like Planet Fitness. They market to the inexperienced retards, and it's their fault for not spending just a little bit more time realizing how bad of a company it is.

bass

Apple is based

This is total nonsense.

based non-retina fag.

Attached: 1557751518.jpg (2772x2772, 3.82M)

Anyone remember there XServe line and how badly it failed? I can't believe Steve Jobs thought anyone in need of a server would put up with their horrid bullshit. And how Apple is now deprecating OpenGL and OpenCL? I mean for fucks sake even though it's "legacy" and "old" A LOT OF PEOPLE STILL USE THE DAMN THING. Not everyone wants to be forced onto a new API they have basically no experience with, Apple. More reasons why I will never buy any of their products or invest in any of their stock.

have sex

Attached: SdbBgOO.jpg (720x1280, 277K)

he is doing Gods work

Do the needful.

At least try to put some effort in. They added new vents in 2012.

Attached: wY9js.png (550x420, 104K)

Cope harder, iToddler

Check your cpu temps and clock speed retard
>it seems fine so its fine
Mactoddler logic

>Computers that got so hot that the graphics card ended up falling out of its socket because they decided that computers should not have fans or vents.
Aaaaah, such a great sight of a true zoomer! I bet you are not even 15.

t. mactoddler

Muh diversity. Apple is hiring incompetent streetshitters to appeal to the "woke" crowd.

How does Steven Blowjobs dick taste?

Someone realized there is a market for cool and trendy tech alongside tech that’s functional and reliable

No one is getting tricked you insufferable stupid underage nigger know it all faggot.

Attached: 49DBCDB9-A266-4566-BE17-A56D58D7ECAD.gif (300x225, 1.88M)

based

Shit this shitpost a lot on g

thistbhfam

Attached: 1547070906280.png (773x819, 77K)

Did you have a stroke?

yikes

based

>functional

Attached: 1537333265302.gif (200x200, 1.52M)

>Latinx

Attached: cringe 3d.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

what did he mean by this

BECAUSE IT SELLS
Form>Function. You don't become a trillion dollar company by being "functional". I bet you wear overalls with extra large pockets. Its super functional

cunny

>t. shill

t. faggot

Anyone who spends $1000 on a new cellphone deserves what they get. I spent $150 on my cellphone and it does everything I need and some I don’t. BTW mobile phone gaming is retarded, just get a PSP or some shit. There $220 for everything a $1000 phone can do + more. Seriously just let brandtards suffer, they’re the ones buying based off “loyalty” and not the full market.

I still don't get why people willingly shell out that much money for a phone. Like what, the iPhone xs max loads 25% faster than a S7.

If you advice against apple and idiots still buy it let they suffer with their decisions.
I really enjoy to see people buying into apple and suffering, they all buy the brand of fashion statement or believe it's a kinda conter culture brand or whatever.

Applel repeatedly keep this pattern jobs hated the sound of fans.