Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: 420.png (3016x1304, 2.73M)

Great ass.

Attached: 1qlaNso.jpg (261x221, 8K)

>intern
You realize they're doing it for free, right? (much like the jannies)

Another martini, Paul

Janitors get paid.

Nigger
>displays gadgets

Woman
>displays ass

Y chromosome is necessary for the brain to form.

Not on this website they don't

they probably know more than me since I went full neet just 3 years in the industry after I got my degree lol
Oh wait this is on of those whamen can't code threads

they're probably social media engineers who point their finger at pie charts and talk about diversity

Attached: wes-shkf000165.jpg (1049x699, 101K)

Diversity hire garbage thats killing the west. White men are the only group its legal to discriminate against.

If it was merit based 90 percent of employees would be white and Asian men.

>If it was merit based 90 percent of employees would be white and Asian men.

shouldn't competition kill this meme then?

I mean companies that hire competent people should be doing better than ones who hire for """"diversity"""".

If that's the case, the diverse ones should die out in time.

You have to hire for diversity, and ideologically all top companies would do so regardless. Furthermore its PR.

Were talking about silicon valley types here and big american companies.

I mean, Google, Microsoft, Apple etc they were all "merit based" back in the day. Now they're literally too big to fail so they can hire whoever and they feel like to push whatever agenda (((they))) want. A newcomer startup could not afford to do this. But they don't even have to because the big guys will acquire them for their innovations.

I literally read that is their probably social engineers and it worked, fucking take out the media part

>its a ''waaaah its so hard being white male'' thread

>its a redditor makes a retarded comment episode

yeah and your posting too lmao at least we're honest

I wish I was a nigger woman in america

Not even nigger women want to be nigger women
MS stock skyrocketed once sweaty retarded Ballmer left and Nutella man became the CEO
Cope harder. Watching anime isn't a skill that most companies look for

Attached: 1556884963218.jpg (578x793, 109K)

>Not even nigger women want to be nigger women
I'm a slav, nigger woman is a life quality boost over a slav.

Poor slav man. The ghost of Stalin still fucking over eastern Europe

>diversity hires aren't a thing
>white men aren't discriminated against

Youre either literally retarded or wilfully ignorant. Youre not impressing any roasties here redditor you might as well go back.

>MS stock skyrocketed once sweaty retarded Ballmer left and Nutella man became the CEO
And what does that prove?

Any FANG intern is looking at making around 30 to 40 dollars in hour.
Lol you get paid to be an intern in tech, especially software engineering. this isnt the humanities.

white women will be undone by diversity in the long run. brown and black women will usurp them because at the end of the day you might have a cunt between your legs but you still have white skin and thats a problem.

All those people are attractive and have bubbly, outgoing personalities. Google probably told them to make video blogs. Whether they realize it or not, these people are serving as ambassadors, improving google's image and influencing others.

lolnope
Great deal of diversity hires is essentially corporate prostitution and white women are the most skilled prostitutes.

The white man did a bad job managing a company while a pajeet is doing well. You can now point at Google and see how that pajeet is doing a bad job. I guess race doesn't play that big of a role here
Keep on coping. I'm sure all your steam hours and your MAL completion list makes you a good candidate. Also mention your Jow Forums posting and how you cope by blaming a couple of niggers and women being hired is the reason for your failure. You'll get hired for sure.

>Thots
>Regular black guy
>Regular black woman
>Getting paid free money to sit there and be diversity and Affirmative Action hires
LMAO imagine being so pathetic you need laws in order to hire your useless ass.

>intern
>job

You know very well that if a black guy or white woman ran the company it would go down the shitter. Also just to let you know the board of directors and the people running the show are mainly white, Jewish and Asian.

>projecting

Its objective fact you fucking retard. You can find numerous people on YouTube pointing out college discrepancies, IQ differences and more. Sorry your nigger pets aren't equal to white and Asian men. Get over it retard.

>The white man
Ballmer is a J.E.W.

>google

who gives a shit what a fucking trash company

I'm sure there are no companies that have women or a black man in upper management or even in the board of directors. Use better logic next time
Maybe get marketable skills before applying next time. You'll get a job one day that isn't flipping burgers.

Is this what coping with an IQ of 85 is like?

>there is no way a black guy or women of any kind could get a job writing software
>they have to be as ugly and miserable as me to be good at computers
Never change, Jow Forums.

>I'm sure there are no companies that have women or a black man in upper management or even in the board of directors. Use better logic next time
Ahh the old False Dilemma fallacy. You may want to get some glasses or accept you are a low IQ negro. I said "mainly" not that there are none. The blacks and females are mostly not in the board only because of the fact corporations like to use the newest propaganda of diversity to pretend that the company has less white people. Which is false as you see most people doing all of the work are Asian and White people. This includes Jews as well. They run the show, you are just their simpleton idiot that has bought into the Kool Aid.

>>there is no way a black guy or women of any kind could get a job writing software
That's a strawman - it's not about getting a job, it's about being good enough to get it without any preferential treatment.
>>they have to be as ugly and miserable as me to be good at computers
That's unironically true.

Nice one brainlet
Take your medicine schitzo

>brainlet

Statistically speaking the odds of me being a bigger brainlet than you are practically astronomical.

LMAO nice comeback Nègro.