Arch Linux

So i Installed arch, set up drivers and WM

what now?

Attached: small penis distro.png (1024x1024, 60K)

install gentoo

Attached: UwU.jpg (320x376, 25K)

oh yes, the classic

/thread

just use it for w/e it is you do

watch anime

oh right always do -Syu and if you install stuff from aur check out the package's comment section first in case the package is outdated / broken. aur is like downloading random shit and compiling it, its your responsibility.

Install i3-gaps, compton, qutebrowser, learn to use keyboard shortcuts

curl -LO larbs.xyz/larbs.sh
bash larbs.sh

Time to program something. Computers are made for programming.

use computer

set anime wallpaper
post your rice in desktop threads
???
profit
wish qute wasnt a chromenigger, it just sucks too much cpu and ram

based

Upgrade to Windows so you can be productive.

>Upgrade to Windows so you can be productive.
Compile and run a hello world program on Windows.

uninstall, realize that shit is unmaintainable for any purpose
and install gentoo

qutebrowser gay nigger

>i3-gaps

sway master race! wayland works well on my 4gb ram shittop, if only more stuff were compatible :(

Based and lukepilled

download gabriel dropout, yuru yuri, love live, love live sunshine, and more weebshit from nyaa.si so you can post art and screenshots on Jow Forums

Use colemak

In Powershell:
Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux
Reboot.
Install whatever distribution I like from the Windows store. Install and open it.
After configuring your user:
user@ubuntu:~$ vi hello.c
#include

int main(void)
{
printf("hello, world\n");
return 0;
}

Now press escape, :wq and run the following command:
cc hello.c && ./a.out

The output should be:
hello, world

>only way to be productive on windows is to emulate linux
kek

i chuckled thanks fren

>watch anime
unironically

Attached: Aqua, Arch anime mascot.jpg (728x728, 95K)

I agree that Linux induces less headaches if you're not a developer. However, the vast majority of people aren't developers, and for the average user, using anything other than Windows/Mac is insanity.

I meant, that it induces less headaches if you ARE a developer.

people just use windows because it comes preinstalled and they dont know about linux. most non devs couldnt give less of a shit about which os they use unless they are in design or something. using ubuntu isnt harder than using windows or mac most normalfags just browse facebook anyways and would be perfectly happy with ubuntus pre installed software

kys

masturbate to your favourite doujinshi in celebration

Nice png brainlet

I doubt the majority of normalfags need anything but a web browser, word processor, spreadsheet program and media player. There are plenty of Linux distros that have everything pre-configured and I would argue are considerably less retarded than what Windows has become.