How do people even live here?

so many islands and mountains
infrastrucutre must be awful

Attached: 1544327567398[1].png (912x820, 795K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patagonian_Welsh
youtube.com/watch?v=JODQ7FlAaXg
map.snapchat.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punta_Arenas]
youtube.com/watch?v=EpDUQ1LzA6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was yesterday’s thread not enough for ya?

>>(OP)19613023
Same exact shity thread last night. Not satisfied with the 4 responses you got?

no, in fact, it's beautiful

Attached: chiloe-sernatur-DST178.jpg (1440x760, 449K)

Llama fuckers.

White people can survive anywhere

>4 responses
try again, shill
samefag
and pol says brown people can't into architecture

but llamas are in the north of chile, bolivia and peru, moron!

they are goat fuckers, also many Serbians heritage in that zone

Ethnostate

Then how Norway can function?

Serbians? I know a lot of Croats moved to South America, Serbs less so

Another mans ignorance is anothers gain. Mountain rich earth and mineral water purified by the coast and isolated from world war effects save a mild fall when all collapse amid merchantsLlama riders of latin loving lady led communities. Its the matriarchs world in a brave new worlds paradise from digital somatic utopias turned privacy violating dysfunctional government families.

brown people? dude, the south of chile didn't construct by latinos. many of their towns was created by german, french and yugoslavian immigrants.

in fact Chile is like argentina but a bit less white but it's the fucking same shit

hoping you get banned, top kek.

they have a song about the Serbian immigration, tamo daleko, i don't know if you know it that song

--->

There are Welsh people there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patagonian_Welsh

norway's population is concetrated in the south and their geography isnt that bad
this is for (you), cheng youtube.com/watch?v=JODQ7FlAaXg

Attached: political-and-administrative-map-of-norway-with-relief-roads-and-cities[1].jpg (1020x1250, 508K)

probably you're just a Swedish that hate chileans/argentinians by many shitty immigrants that went to your country.

poor chileans are so fucking spicy

I like that you can watch videos being upload around the world in real time. People are not as different as you think they are

map.snapchat.com/

that weather is a bit cold for brown people, aren't I right?

source [en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punta_Arenas]

Attached: chile weather.jpg (1064x342, 201K)

there are 5000 people living within this circle, you dumb ass.

>Argentina
>white

Idk, Marco only reached Bahia Blanca

Because they're animals. Argentinians are worse than - may Allah forgive me for uttering this word - Albanians.

Half German half Greek American 25 yo male with mechanical engineering degree. How do I move to Argentina? Can anyone help me out? Seriously need to get out of America. no larp

Attached: 16514431.png (225x225, 6K)

brazilians are shit too, if you didn't have the south of Brazil, probably you just be a latino country than the others. also, your weather is not good for white people

Every Christmas Adolf Hitler comes from his Antartican underground Nazi base visits all the good little Aryan boys and girls to give them gifts and help support his South American allies

Attached: 1520709429392.jpg (466x700, 108K)

Chilean-Argentinian relationship

Attached: 1544343666145.jpg (900x1800, 246K)

Don't do it bro, Chile and Argentina are good countries but only if you compare them to other south american countries.
They actually suck if you compare them to first world countries

make sure you stockpile toilet paper

he's right, at last in US, the people will not yelling you shit in the street

>your weather is not good for white people
So? We're all brown down here, brother.

*a lot less white

>Not knowing the Patagonia biome can only be found in this region of the world and has the most pure and clean water & air

We livin' good down here pal don't you worry

Attached: llaollao.jpg (1600x811, 551K)

Delet

Punta Arenas is 50% croatian by decent and the nation of chile has the largest croat population outside of croatia.

thinking about moving there one day actually. Very isolated, beautiful, and I speak okay spanish

you have more niggers than Argentina and Chile, probably niggers love your nigger weather

Time for some Patagoniaposting

Chilean patagonia = Underdevolped aboriginal shithole. No turism, shit weather

Argie Patagonia = German colonist first settled and founded beautiful cities, perfect weather for skiing in winter or swimming in summer. Perfect forest and river landscape. The cold weather keeps the brownies and darkies away.
Isolated, Natural and all around perfect.

Attached: villa-la-angostura1.jpg (2457x2185, 960K)

if you wanna go to Chile, please don't say these fucking Mexican slangs

>ahorita
>pendejo
>carro
>aguacate
>frijoles

ah sister law lived there for a while. how far is it from baires?

how do you call aguacate and frijoles?

palta and porotos

>Update
why do these "white" people always vote for kirchner?

palta?pinches salvajes lmao. te recuerdo que el aguacate es mexicano.

WOW thats beautiful!

yeah i expect that ill have to spend a lot of time learning/relearning

igual que el frijol, chile y maiz

argentinians had many Jews, also many Argentinians women are fucking progress lefty scum

que wea beaner qliao, de toda la vida a sido palta, es corto, simple y rica cuando la mueles con un tenedor, le echas sal y la colocas en tu marraqueta con queso.

aparte ustedes son unos salvajes que le echan picante a todo. que wea con echarle picante al snicker, puta la wea asquerosa

Mostly Nazis and Ustashi. That means plenty of hot women.

Attached: jewish population.png (2000x1000, 549K)

el picante es opcional como en una barra de ensaladas, indio chileno mapuche asqueroso

tu comida se basa en perro y le tuviste que robar el pisco y el asado a los argentinos, la comida mexicana es de las 10 mejores del mundo rotito ajajajajajajaajaj andate a la puta que te pario feo de mierda

Attached: chile de desutschland.jpg (830x528, 79K)

yeah but it's a bit hard try to found a good Spanish class in America. special if you live in a southern state. in fact, every time I recommend to found a spaniard teacher because it's the real Spanish, it's sound nice, white and clever

enjoy the kikes now

que perro feo de mierda, todo lo que como es pan blanco, queso, palta, spaghetti, salsa de tomate con carne de molida de res y un huevo frito.

ustedes son los salvajes que comen comida rara y aparte es muy condimentada.

los porotos son asquerosos, si en chile no me gustaban, aqui son peores.

aparte esa mierda de que en chile se come perro es porque una vez un restaurante chino se tomo un perro callejero porque en chile hay en abundancia.

por siaca, los burritos saben a mierda, como chucha les puede gustar esa wea

exacto. comida chilena? que es eso. Hasta los pinches venezolanos muertos de hambre tienen mas cocina que Chile.

notese que la carne asada es superior al asado argentino, al alambre brazileno y al BBQ americano.

la verdad que la cocina de chile se basa en comida europea, el pan se come porque llegaron los franceses y hicieron comida que les gustara

llegaron los alemanes y hicieron los completos, por eso algunos completos tiene sauerkraut.

aparte el pisco sabe feo y el norte de chile es un shithole.

>5000 people
really?
thats not very many.

que perro feo de mierda, todo lo que como es pan blanco, queso, palta, spaghetti, salsa de tomate con carne de molida de res y un huevo frito.

es porque el mapuche rotito se cree argentino racialmente, por eso comes eso y culturalmente peruano jaajajajajajaja

si los mapuches comian ratas con perro, de pronto comes spaghetti como un italiano argentino? jaajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajajajaajaj

el chocolate es mexicano, te gusta rotito?

especialmente en mi tierra chihuahua y sonora.

What language should I speak to move there?

Like 1600km

Not the same type of "whites" my friend. Also the kirchner may never return to power again. But you never know in this country.

Fun fact about this: The patagonia is filled with kike "tourists". Truth is, there is a really famous camping spot near Bariloche thats run by jews and ONLY for people born in Israel. Literally you can't enter if you are not a kike, and WE KNOW that's just a cover for military training in our lands.

With Jews, You Lose

Attached: Cascada-Santa-Ana.jpg (1600x1071, 324K)

mira , yo tambien miro bien en feo a los mapuches, los qliaos pasan quemando iglesias y desprecian a todos los tipos de apellidos europeos.

la verdad es que el mezsaje paso en algunos pueblos del sur, no en todos.

aparte por culpa tuya, hoy a explotar a beaner en tu nombre. puta los weones flaites dios mio. me dan puto asco, odio cuando se enteran que hablo espanol, los weones tienen un acento horrible PUAJ

>y al BBQ americano.
Impossible

Attached: bbq.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Its really expensive.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-08 at 9.18.47 PM.png (1065x600, 171K)

I love your food American pal, special your pumpkin pie and your roasted turkey. nice food~

yeah, it's cheaper take a ticket to Europe than Chile/Argentina

todos los chilenos tienen acento feo, por eso nosotros tenemos que doblar las pelis y las series

youtube.com/watch?v=EpDUQ1LzA6E

toda sabe igual, y usan los mismos condimentos para todas las carnes.

LA to Australia is looking cheaper.

weon, el acento chileno varia de tu clase social, obviamente si me muestras a un pobre muerto de hambre que me limpia la casa 20 dolares, obviamente va a hablar como las weas

lol, I'm in Irvine, CA. thanks god that here we don't have many Mexicans/other shitty beaners.

I feel so good when people question me if I'm german for my surname and my white skin/face

ok hermano te perdono. yo tengo amigos que van seguido a chile. sobre todo al norte donde estan las minas. Si voy a chile donde me recomiendas.

no, me caen mal los mexicanos asi que no te sientas culpable, siempre los humillo en ingles y les digo que son mis jardineros.

y si vas a chile, te recomiendo ir al sur, tiene buena comida y buen clima (es frio)

chiloe es como la ciudad tipica para el turista, punta arenas tambien tiene lo suyo. valdivia es una ciudad mitad alemana gracias a los inmigrantes que llegaron hace tiempo atras
>los espanoles se morian de frio asi que no podian colonizar la zona, aparte los mapuches lo pasaban masacrando

asi que no se, si te gustaria ver que chile tiene un lugar parecido a europa, ve al sur. si quieres ver un desierto feo y ciudades que se ven pobres y parecidas a las de peru, ve al norte

>. Also the kirchner may never return to power again.
What ever become of that prosecutor that was murdered in his apartment?

y la capital? es cierto lo que dice el argentino que el sure de chile es un basurero en comparacion de patagonia

english, then once your banging a hottie shell teach you spanish but youll teach her english and youll speak english at home and you can tune out everybody and live in peace cuz youll never bother to learn spanish cuz your hot GF speaks english now. thats how it works

you can make a fucking youtube video about it

I had this drive as well until I went to south America. From Ecuador to Chile the sights are the same. Short, fat blobs of brown living in concrete shacks surrounded by concrete walls topped with sharded glass from beer bottles. The continent smells like ass and have fun dealing with the absurd altitude in most places. Overall 0/10 would not reccomend.

bah, el sur de argentina es un basurero al lado del sur de Chile. la unica ciudad que turisticamente buena en la patagonia argentina es bariloche y es todo.

busca en Youtube/google valdivia o Chiloe. son las mejores ciudades para turistas, aparte tienen leyendas de bosques encantados y hasta un barco fantasma
>parecen leyendas irlandesas la verdad

I bet you they just shit right into that water.

>Literally you can't enter if you are not a kike, and WE KNOW that's just a cover for military training in our lands.
Why wouldn't they go to Israel and get military training?

he's right, you can improve your Spanish if you want it but if you have a friend/GF that speak English, you will not have problems with that. but I warn you, at last in Chile, people don't speak a very well English

la captal es fea, a mi no me gusta al menos, de hecho la gente de region la llamada santiasco. porque tiene buenos lugares pero tambien tiene otros barrios donde hay unos pobres que te asustan de solo verlos.

el sur es donde todo turista debe ir, y la capital es donde uno va si quiere divertirse. es la gran ciudad al final cabo

I don't know pal, I never went to chiloe when I live in Chile

To get away from asshats like (you)

Patagonia is unironically the nicest part of South America. My friend went there, said he saw tons of beautiful women. Picrelated is where he stayed in the town of Bariloche, Argentina. Seems comfy enough.

Attached: bariloche.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

I wonder what these far flung areas were like during the military dictatorships.

I've only been to the Argentina side, but it's the most beautiful place I've ever been. The roads were also in very good condition. Food kinda sucked though.

Attached: IMAG2139.jpg (2688x1520, 578K)

That's not even very cold. You're idea is right though. Poos can't handle winter. It's the best part of winter in Canada desu. You get several months a year where the subhumans are hibernating.

Don't forget Valdivia, Chile. it's a nice town with many Chileans with German heritage, my favourite town and I love his weather (pretty cold)

Attached: valdivia_dsc_0559.jpg (1920x700, 194K)

What about Uruguay?

well, buddy, Canada is Canada. also, the weather in Punta Arenas was perfect to yugoslavian immigrants

Probably insulated from everything, like today. If I had to live in South America I'd probably live and work at a ski resort like Bariloche. Skiing is where you will find the most white people.

Attached: bariloche_resort.jpg (726x400, 69K)

i've skullfucked every yank i've seen on the streets
nothing like some good american grey matter on my brown smegma-ridden dick

I don't know much about Uruguay but I know that smoke weed in there is legal.

uuuuh, gross

degenerate shithole

Few people live there but it’s a beautiful place. I have seriously looking for cheap land in order to move there in a couple of years