$5000 PC with worse peformance than my $1200 9th gen gaming rig

$5000 PC with worse peformance than my $1200 9th gen gaming rig

Attached: iMac-Pro-front.jpg (3200x2133, 1.94M)

>Gayman Rag
>Wangblows 10

grow up loser

t. pays $900 to fix broken glass on the back of his iPhone

apple is for poors and teen girls

1200+1700 display.

I worked at a shitty graphic/web design shop for a week (thankfully only that) and they had one of those 5K all in one Macs for me to use. Giant fucking turd couldn't even move/render vectors in Illustrator at the right refresh rate since the components couldn't actually drive that res.

It has a god tier screen

>paying thousands of dollars for an outdated and overpriced iMac
>reddit spacing
Grow up loser manchild

Yes, but unless you shell out for the absolute top-tier model you get absolute shit-tier performance in any application that matters for their target audience

Still $2000 cheaper

>gaming rig
you are worse than applefags

It's ok OP, I was also outraged by crapple's prices... when i was 14 years old. Now fuck off attention whore manchild!

Attached: 1490236027969.jpg (900x1200, 154K)

That kid is more based than every Aplel user on the planet

Eat shit jobfuck, your computer is a waste of money compared to my custom rig.

that kid's brazilian

Attached: 40f36cda23afc3a96c6b986257441bf9.jpg (235x230, 13K)

Not him but where do you see him mentioning using apple? You guys do know he might use GNU/Linux right?

yeah but that pc will probably last 10-15 years while your $1200 pc will probably need replacement in 1 year

and you can still sell the imac at 70% retail price after 10 years

I imagine that the "peak mac" would be a 30.000 dollars core i3 mac that is filled with solid gold for making it "quiet and cool".
You get your 30.000 dollars in gold, and it does what's advertised, but you could spend that money better elsewhere.
And of course, it do require "special mac memory" and "special harddrives" that are actually overpriced to hell.

>GNU/Linux
You mean Linux

Attached: 1399963682192.jpg (640x352, 19K)

>Mac
>Durable
The mac has many things for it. A pre calibrated screen, video production software optimized for it, an unbeatable touchpad.
But durability is DEFINITIVELY not one, with the thing designed to cook itself to death every time and random stupid mistakes sprinkled in on every generation, such as an "unibody" that is actually just glue and the heat of the device melts it in half, or our nice fun butterfly keyboard.

> last 10-15 years
not if apple drops software support

>Bullshit. it may not keep the price as well but it definitely will be still able to keep up in 5-8 years, plus it's super easy and convenient to upgrade any component. Your iMac will overheat and fill with dust in the meanwhile