Redpill me on this

Just downloaded the brave browser for a promotional deal. Haven't seen much that's that bad yet, it's based on chromium and has TOR natively integrated. The gimmick is that it blocks all third party ads and intermittently gives you the option to view a full screen ad for the browsers native crypto currency which you can cash out into different types of crypto. Basically, you can get Bitcoin from just browsing the web like you normally do and don't have to look at ads unless you want to. Is this too good to be true? What secrets does this browser have in it's closet?

Attached: a25he_image1-1024x705.png (1024x705, 707K)

None. Welcome to the most based browser in the world. You won't miss furryfox.

Go back to firefox

None. One bonus of of using brave is that just mentioning it makes firefags extremely assmad
SO BRAVE

shill thread do not reply

Yes but, websites depend on the income of ads. Not every web-organization is evil dude.

I used it when it first came out, but I didn't like that you couldn't install extensions and it had issues with some pages. Can you install extensions now?

It's now really just a chrome clone with more security features.

Only worth if you live in a third world country where 1 minute of your time (watching ADs) is worth 1 cent.

Welcome to the botnet, where software actually works in exchange for useless data. It's like chrome but less ads, no extensions and sane defaults. (don't use the crypto thingy, brave is greedy)

kys shill

got any websites that have brave approved ads where I can earn BAT?

This desu

Attached: reaching.png (778x512, 45K)

it was designed with the express purpose of circumventing adblockers.
if you want to use software built by people who think that they should decide what your internet experience should be, in particular deciding that you should view ads, that's your choice.

install vivaldiā„¢

Install waterfox

>more security features
of which. ery single one exponentially lowers your privacy. If you don't understand why you should stick with stock Chrome.

>tor natively integrated
Just that tor inside a browser that isn't tor browser will instantly reveal your identity. Both Tor and Brave faq say if your life depends on it (i.e. you want anonymity) you should use Tor browser.

Brave explicitly states this in their faq buried under 50 pages.

Anyone using Brave is either a paid shill or a 15 yo edgelord

except the bitcoin is for yourself

They pass trough "acceptable" adds and install their own trackers. Install whonix.

this
I currently have 700 tabs open

>not realising all website do this

Can't download youtube videos.