you're OS

> you're OS
> do you eat in front of your computer? if yes, wat

1. Mac OSX
2. nope. i do occasionally drink diet coke or single origin pour over coffee in front of my mac though

Attached: jDj5MyQ.jpg (3264x2448, 359K)

>> you're OS
MacOS
>> do you eat in front of your computer? if yes, wat
No. I don't have anything to eat since I gave all my money to Apple. It was worth it though.

> gnu linux debian
> yes peanuts

I'm not an OS you fucking retard.

>lol i'm gonna make a zany randumb xD post with intentional typos and le quirky food in the picture for epic luls

>single origin pour over
Holy fucking hipster. You people are as pretentious as you are insufferable.

> you're OS

I'm not

my diet consists of wai wai noodles, red bulls and couple packs of viceroys

not gonna last very long I'm guessing

My setup is a Win10 desktop for games/media and a MBP next to it for work

Gnocchi in pesto sauce with onions, peppers and cherry tomatoes

1. Windows.
2. I have the occasional mug of tea but no, I'm not a consumer of food at my desk.

Attached: 1557210932578_0.jpg (744x745, 122K)

> you're OS
I am not

>buy apple
>cant eat it

Are you eating butter straight from the container?

>I am fat fuck

Windows
I might eat some chips or a snack and drink coffee every morning but I have a wife and two kids, we eat at the table together. When I was single I'd make a tv dinner and eat that but I sit in a recliner and haven't used a desk for my computer in at least 15 years

fedora
semen

>Your OS
Linux Mint
>DIfferent types of food, eggs, ramen, anything.

There you go CIA, where's my nigger bucks?

Attached: 1545879476964.png (1280x1280, 132K)

>you're OS
No I'm not
Yes. Chicken and broccoli, or toasted oats and milk

>> GNU/Systemd
>> rice, couscous, anything that sopped up its own liquid already and is not going to flow well if it were to spill p much.

Attached: udriey7q6zjy.png (1000x1000, 631K)

>you're
Being this retared in 2000+19. Get off Jow Forums and start this thread on Reddit instead.

windows 10

and i eat all my meals at my computer as its the only table and chair in house

> you're OS
/sevenforever/
I sit alone with my T530 at the lunch room in my office, shitposting, every day while I eat lunch, so I guess the answer is "everything"
coworkers don't talk to me

I cum on my computer

based clq

>Debian
>I eat all of my meals in front of a computer

Win7.

I never bring food to my workstation, sometimes I bring a chamomile cup, I like to drink hot chamomile after lunch to help digestion.

Attached: 1263115.jpg (450x450, 131K)

I live in a single room appartment so yes i do sometimes eat dinner in front muh windows epic gaymur pc

Debian
Sometimes, but I only eat while watching something, and I thoroughly wash my hands before using my keyboard or mouse after I am done.

Attached: 1551910902388.jpg (1819x1786, 507K)

>You're OS
>You are OS
No, I myslef am not an operating system, why did you ask?

For real tho
>Your OS
Arch Linux / Windows 10 Dual Boot
>Do you eat in front of your computer?
Sometimes. I try to limit it to food that doesn't crumble or could spill over my desk. I also cover up my mech keyboard with a wash cloth while eating.

Attached: 5135913.jpg (849x565, 373K)

I still think it's disgusting to eat in front of the computer. i'm an old fag. But | craved in this degeneracy. Stopped watching television and now I only consume online entertainment and mostly directly fromt he PC -- even though all of the tvs in my house are hard-wired cabled in on the router. I still have rules though. And I still think that eating while doing something active, be it typing on a chat platform, playing a game, etc. is disgusting. I only allow myself to eat in front of the comp when I'm passively watching something. But I still feel a bit guilty regardless.

>based clq
butwut is a clq thought wise teacher user?

Gentoo
Yes, foot skin

Windows 10
Yes. I'd prefer not to, but I'm a NEET and don't like being around my family so I eat alone in my room, and the only thing in my room to entertain me is my PC. Usually unhealthy food like pizza snacks, hamburger, etc.