Its pronounced eemgoor

Its pronounced eemgoor

Attached: 1200px-Imgur_logo.svg.png (1200x432, 22K)

no, it's pronounced
>read it ors content distribution network

no imm-GHUR

emphasis on the GHUR

no it's "aimgaar"

This thread brought to you by Redditâ„¢

image whore

Imgur is fucking retarded
Reddit didn't have native image hosting, so fellas created imgur. Then Reddit got native image hosting, so imgur should have died, right? No, instead, they created their own dumbass community with their own dumbass memes and it's a fucking cringefest. It's literally the dregs of Reddit lmao

It used to be really handy for artists to make/share albums but it's gotten borderline unusable in the last year. Never cared for the shit on the front page.

Ok, but what does it mean?

>honestly didn't know what imgur was
>went to the site
>my face now

Attached: 1432316911221.png (191x215, 3K)

what is it?

Yeah, I used it many years ago for simple file uploading and sharing with friends since it was fast and free of ads, but once they made it their own "thing" it went downhill fast.

Don't use it. It degrades jpg quality on purpose to save bandwidth.

your timeline is beyond fucked up.
Imgur got it's own community & became a bigger website than reddit, BEFORE reddit even got it's own image hosting.

kill yourself faggot

>honestly didn't know what imgur was
You're lying so I'm going to pound you in the ass

never seen an ad on imgur before, do you not use a blocker?

Never said it had ads now, that's definitely not the problem with it now. There just weren't a ton of alternatives back then that didn't have ads or aids in some form. Imgur was clean and simple, now it's bloated and cringe.

I've heard the name before, but I didn't know it was a GIF depot for faggots and cat lovers.

It was fun back when NSFW parties were still a thing and it was ok, until they decided to become a family friendly site and started banning/blocking all adult content.

I'm still sharing cock pics via it bcuz fuck it

They don't care about private galleries, but the days of finding new amateur nudes every few seconds are over.

>he doesn't use catbox.moe for his image (and file) hosting

I miss imgur hentai albums
its pure shit now

im like gIMp
gur like GURu

>1 Petabyte of data every month.

Attached: 1528966465000.jpg (750x737, 118K)

you miss cp albums, don't lie to me

i said image-er

This

What a gay site lol

yea, it loads slow as fuck because it's built just shit.
Same thing that happened to tinypic & photobucket.

not floss
do you actually trust some random guy with your dick pics?

imager

Fuck off to reddit, dumbass