Tell me your ideal life

If you could live anywhere, do anything, with any people who and where would it be?

Mine would be somewhere in Oregon near a some mountains and the coast a bit away from other people but within a driving distance. With two kids and a wife or trap whore.

Attached: 1543257631241.jpg (867x685, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4mQbHabVvo
youtube.com/watch?v=cPcZMGabE3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Schizo spam

Cum

Nigger I'm curious

Live a lone in a cold green place near the mountains. With friendly neighbors in a friendly town where people live simple lifes.

That sounds beautiful, what country?

Waifu
with guns

Name a better alternative, I'll wait

Attached: waifu with guns.jpg (1280x824, 241K)

schizo spam

Workshop to make furniture
Someone to make me take my meds
Quiet town that at least has a pub, shop, gym but nothing much else
Guns
Enough space for horses
Close to large tracts of woodland that I can wildcamp in
Weed crop large enough to sustain myself but small enough that i had to work for it, wait, nurture it to get it
Large but non-threatening doggo

oh I forgot
200+ sunny days per year
Occasional snow in winter
Warm but not humid summers

God doesn't give a fuck about your dreams or what society whants from you.
God will decide your life anyway.
better look at yourself and whats yours.
who denys is existence and power lies to itself as a retard.

Deadass sounds perfectShut up pussy

living in a small town near the Beach, a bunch of kids and a loving wife with the same interests as me. doing animation as a full time job and releasing comics once in a while, i would also like to travel all over the world, doesnt neccicarily need to be for long but there are some places id love to visit.

Godspeed, I know you can do it.

Drop your steam

I'm not gonna be home for a few more hours but my discord is meth#8503

I don't remember steam Id bc I rarely use steam

Infinite time and resources where I could build my own cpu using an fpga than writing an os to run on it.

Live near the coast with a dock to fish
Beach town vibe with few tourists
Big garage to work on cars with plenty of fun roads to drive them on
No kids, lots of friends to drink and smoke with
Wife, optional, but might be neat i guess

Twould be nice

>mfw Anchorage gets more sunlight than the sunniest place in the UK

Why do I continue to live in this god-foresaken land. I don't mind the cold, obviously Anchorage would be a little extreme, but I need sunlight to be happy

Attached: help.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>mfw can't afford going to my dream uni

live in some friendly small town, have a loving family and live a relatively simple life

I just want a quiet, simple life. Enough food to eat, enough water to drink, and enough people to talk with. I don't need a significant other or a lover. I'd like to die of old age.

In a cave at the top of a mountain, like a ghost invisible to everyone, and everything
able to taste anything i see and think of it
unlimited access to the internet in my head so i can watch and hear everything in it
inmortal

Attached: __bowsette 2.jpg (850x995, 128K)

Somewhere I can die peacefully after I'm done doing what I want to do in life.

My idea life would be living comfortably in a nice small 2 bedroom apartment with my platonic gf and her boyfriend and being able to pay for it with Youtube dollars
youtube.com/watch?v=u4mQbHabVvo
youtube.com/watch?v=cPcZMGabE3o

Somewhere I can relax and hang out with friends/family, but easily explore surrounding locations and cities. It's nice to balance between rural and urban experiences.
Have a stable, loving, and loyal family that can flourish and grow together. Once settled down, it would be nice to have a large number of biological kids who can pass down the bloodline.
Be able to travel the world, try as many activities, and meet as many people as I can. I was lucky to travel a bit as a kid, and I want to see as much of the world as possible.
Own a solid yet comfortable house that is able to host big get togethers. Basically a place that is durable, relaxing, and able to handle self-sufficiency.
A lifestyle of constant learning and improvement to become a better person. Shooting with friends, learning new skills, reading about alternate worlds, etc.

I just want to wake up on a tropic island with amnesia.

lonely manor on a glacier. it somehow has wifi and i go out and hunt my own shit only occassionally stopping into a town.

Just like the one in the pic, user *sobs*.

>where would i be?
In blissful nothingness

Attached: 1415586938512.jpg (576x635, 66K)

Somewhere in norway near a mountain range being a sheperd to dozens of sheep. Life would be more comfy and i would die happy and satisfied.