Im tired of buying new headphones...

Im tired of buying new headphones. Does anyone know of any brand of headphones that are reliable and don't break\stop working from one side so easily? Style is not really problem, I can use any headphones even those big clunky ones, as long as they won't break and can atleast last me for more than a year.

Attached: 11112223333.png (157x190, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

v-moda.com/us/en/products/crossfade-lp2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They all suck and break. The headphone industry, like all other industries, has realizes that selling good products that last just means less sales as nobody will ever upgrade.

There's got to be at least a good pair of headphones out there, I'm sure if I look hard enough.

I'm afraid not. These things are designed to not last.

Get some Superluxes and a cheap soldering iron

If that's true than I guess I have no other choice but to use speakers, but I resent using speakers.

>Superluxes
whats your experience with these? Do you know how long they last before they start having problems?

learn to solder retard

Yes it's called learn to use a soldering iron.

just get one with a replacable cable

That seems like an acceptable idea, thanks for the recommendation.

Open: SHP9500
Closed: M40X (I'd say DT770 but that doesn't have a detachable cable as far as I'm aware and the Custom One Pro is notorious for amazon reviews in which people report the pads and the whole headphones having shit durability).
IEMs: Tin T2, Kannas or anything that has a detachable mmx cable.

sennheiser

Get a modular headset, if you have a habit of pulling the cable you can get a new one if it gets loose.

You have not seen most headphone designs, a solder iron won't help you much when the cable runs deep behind rubber and plastic and there's no way to open it up

The jack will break instead of the headphones. Less likely if youn can find one with mini xlr instead of 3.5mm on one end.

buy stax

buy stax

i dont wanna be that guy but the 20 dollar bluetooth earbuds i bought have held up for over a year now, maybe you should consider bluetooth

Learn to repair that shit bro. It's literally a screwdriver, replacement cable, and a soldering iron.

Learn to save reasonable sized animu pictures.

Attached: d039d06e957194157e780395b86a0f6a.png (1600x1800, 1.58M)

I abuse my headphones, but I've been using the same V-moda LP2s since 2015. I'm on my 3rd cord, second set of cushions, and I've replaced the side "shields" of the cans once. These things refuse to die.

audiotechnica

Good luck trying to solder the autistic plastic wires they use.

V-moda last so long because there's very little plastic used in the construction of these. Any parts they might break are replaceable, and there's a life long warranty otherwise.

v-moda.com/us/en/products/crossfade-lp2 if you like over-ear more than on-ear. The only advantage to on-ear is they're more compact for traveling because they fold up.