I-I kind of like Gnome even though it's the most hated thing on this board. Can I still be one of the cool kids?

I-I kind of like Gnome even though it's the most hated thing on this board. Can I still be one of the cool kids?

Attached: 1557225928490.jpg (858x1200, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kubuntu.org/news/plasma-5-15-1-arrives-in-cosmic-backports-ppa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure.

I want to place my head on her tummy.

even debian developers use gnome. I bet most people on Jow Forums just use gnome and don't engage in desktop discussions. just because it's default and has a lot of sane defaults

nobody here is cool. use whatever works for you. personally, i like unity better.

Dont worry about the constant DE autism. Gnome is fine, and most people use it. For fuck sake Torvalds uses it.

I like a lot of the design, but it's slow and hard to configure. Why did they have to program a desktop shell in javascript?

Attached: 1552478400167.jpg (918x592, 96K)

*customize. Not configure

nobody is cool in the chans

>Can I still be one of the cool kids?
No, unless you stop posting low resolution garbage.

Attached: DVOgMzjU0AEZe1y.jpg large.jpg (1464x2048, 191K)

I feel like kde is better, but there's not a good distro that supports it, kde neon is shit.
Gnome on the other hand is backed up by red hat and IBM

Thighs that thick should be a sin. And in pantyhose no less!

No.

why do you care about what other people think concerning how you interact with your computer?

hoo

Attached: GNOME.png (140x202, 34K)

Unironicly i like it too. The thing i jĀ°hate about it is RAM and CPU usage. Shit eats like i should

Why is she wearing underwear over stokings?
That is the real question

what's wrong with kubuntu?

If you think his images are low res, you should see his file picker icons.

This, I'm too lazy to change anything and works good enough for my home pc.

no

Where the fuck is the minimize button? Why i need to double click every time i want to resize a window? WHY THE HELL ALL PROGRAMS I OPENED DON'T SHOW UP AT THAT DAMN PANEL?

How could someone say that piece of crap DE is useful, for my mothers love? I'm missing someting? Thank god that is just a VM.

Attached: Captura de tela de 2019-05-12 17-11-27.png (1310x809, 362K)

>How could someone say that piece of crap DE is useful, for my mothers love? I'm missing someting?
Exactly how I feel about Gnome.

Nice waifu2x upscale, dipshit.

>Where the fuck is the minimize button?
You don't need that.

What ass backwards distro do you have?

Attached: 200mb.png (3000x2000, 2.03M)

You have to enable them in tweaks, otherwise, you have to right click the title bar to see the minimize/expand dialogue.

Install gnome-tweaks. That allows you to customize the title bar.

Alt + F9 retard

The fucking Fedora 30.

It's shit. It doesn't coincide with KDE releases and you don't get bug fixes or updates to the KDE desktop

Actually Gnome looks alright in my 15-inch FHD laptop. But it sucks on external displays, everything is too big.

jokes on you, unity is just a gnome skin

use kubuntu with backports
kubuntu.org/news/plasma-5-15-1-arrives-in-cosmic-backports-ppa/

>CPU Power Ext
what a cultured gentleman

Attached: 1498298222483.jpg (818x579, 63K)

sopa de macaco uma delicia

Yup. Using gnome right now.

No. KDE or bust.

xfce

retard

more pantyhose anime girls please

Legit all people in desktop threads are loonies, same goes for people who care what others use. As long as your computer dosen't cause you problems its good. Don't distro hop, don't change wm or de, just use what you like :-)

Gnome is a great desktop environment. Only archfags with decade old shit boxes who are overly considered with muh minimalism and muh bloat hate gnome.

Attached: 9224j7taohb21.png (638x1346, 526K)

They're see-thru stockings baka

>GNOME
>yomu
user, you're already one of the cool kids. Don't listen to the autists.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-12 21-59-56.png (2560x1440, 530K)