What is the "Windows 7" of OSX versions?

I'm thinking of reverting to Mavericks (OSX 10.9) (pic related) because it's the last before flatshit design took over.

But what is the last version of OSX that will install all modern software?
What is the last version of OSX that will install all modern games from the Apple Store?
What is the last version of OSX that will run recent builds of emulators?
What is the last version of OSX before they dumbed everything down to make normies comfortable?
What is the last version of OSX before it got pozzed by SJW and other deviants?

Attached: skeuomorphic dock.png (1024x611, 263K)

>because it's the last before flatshit design took over.

if I were this petty I'd just kill myself

Just install theme you retard cuck or get fucking over it. Mac os is ugly has fuck anyway.

win7fags do the same though

Memes aside, it's Mavericks

Snow Leopard

this was literally the best and most stable os i have ever used on any platform, ever.

Snow Leopard is the Windows 7 of OS X
>Stable and functional
>Actually compatible with old software
>Consistent UI

Not to mention it isn't cucked by App Store as hard as modern versions.

OSX is the Windows 10 of Mac OS, and there isn't Win 7 of Mac OS' because everything before that was pretty much a piece of shit.

source: I used to work in printing where the whole infrastructure ran on Apple hardware

snow leopard is 7
tiger is XP
8.6-9.2 is 98

el capitan

The App Store is a good thing. It forces applications to run in a restricted sandbox and request permissions as needed, instead of getting a free pass to fuck with your computer. All software should be like this.

Mojave is the best version yet, I’m expecting the peak will be within the next couple years as Tim Apple loves combining MacOS and iOS, but currently we’ve still been seeing improvements. If I have to use Mojave for the next 15 years I’ll be fine with it.

Based and Snow Leopard pilled

macOS Mojave.

fucking this

>games
>from the Apple Store
Games like candy crush maybe
>"Windows 7" of OSX
Looks: Mavericks
Privacy & Updates & Performance & Compatibility: Mojave

I have this right now.
Any reason why it's better than other OSX versions I could migrate to ?

Attached: 1556464330016.png (225x225, 87K)

Attached: 1532767071635.png (400x1650, 367K)

Put on some lip gloss since you like disgusting glossy reflection effects everywhere, skeuboomer.

elementary os

Attached: files-1-optimized.jpg (1440x810, 135K)