Fuck your CoC remove my code immediately

Background: Apparently a FreeBSD developer, a viking looking fellow, has been hiding a secret: just as many of his predecessors in the Danish cities during WWII (collaborators); He has a disdain for "the jews" collectively.

(No great surprise: he is a european, and past actions speak louder than any present words.)

Thus he blaims them collectively for the modern military slaughter of innocents we see from all modern militaries (Usually it's the USA however)

Apparently there was a debate, you can see it here:
twitter.com/bsdphk/status/1126199508449341440

He also seems to lament the Danish uprisings against the nazis of the past (which he sees as not the finest thing).

So he's clearly a white who hates the jews. He probably has no problem with white women ruling over him, ofcourse: that's "the way it should be".

Then someone decided to attempt to "CoC" him (report him and get him thrown out of FreeBSD).

No man should be thrown out of a code project for their beliefs regarding endless slaughter. Slaughter is the "work" of men: and it is right for them to have an opinion regarding it - it is only natural. The blacksmith has an opinion on the qualities of various sourced iron, the thresher: his grain, and the man: in what ways and quantities blood should be shed.

(Women should be thrown out of code projects before they utter a word, naturally, for banning men from marrying young girls, ofcourse (YHWH allows men to marry young girls: Devarim chapter 22 verse 28 (na'ar (hebrew masoretic text: child)) (padia (greek septuagint: child)) (puella (latin vulgate: young girl)))

So, in furtherance of the principal that men, who are murderous by blood, should be free to discuss their ancestral occupation: Poul-Henning Kamp has been sent this message regarding license revocation and gratis non-exclusive license:
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/9/434

"No slaughter" is a ... valid ... view. At least for a time. It is his right to hold it, Though not a realistic view

Attached: CxNxlUu.gif (320x240, 3.46M)

pajeet u ok?

>bumping schizoposter threads

Attached: back to pol.jpg (542x697, 132K)

cringe

Based schizoposter

>NAILED IT

Attached: reddit.jpg (500x498, 31K)

based and fuck freeb*d

>blaims
Beautiful

Gupta, take your meds.

Kek

Go back to discord, tranny.

Holy shit this is the guy that wrote Varnish. This is big. Varnish is a widely used HTTP cache. I'm pretty sure one of the big CDNs (fastly?) uses them (they require VCL).

OP is just suggesting that's what the developer should do, not that he's publicly made any statements about it.

Fuck yeah let's do it

>Then someone decided to attempt to "CoC" him (report him and get him thrown out of FreeBSD).
>
>No man should be thrown out of a code project for their beliefs regarding endless slaughter.
phk was a big supporter of the CoC and lamented anyone who thought it was a bad thing. I hope he gets thrown to the wolves.

Attached: phk.png (1176x575, 94K)

>implying he's such

Jerry?

This guy is coherent and smart enough to parry this. He's been around the block. For the first time since Peterson, i'm predicting vindication for this man.

Who is white?

Sounds homosexual just like most northern white people are.

>blames jews for the fact that people are killing other people
>pro nazi

is there an irony deeper? i bet Jow Forums worships him