I pretend to be a pretty 3d girl on chats and forums to get instant help and free code review

I pretend to be a pretty 3d girl on chats and forums to get instant help and free code review.

Attached: 1551261271611.png (313x291, 134K)

Are you bragging about acting like a transvestite?

Why.

Attached: cartman-south-park-my-hot-body-ii.jpg (811x535, 65K)

iT

>iT
Tranny.

i-iTrannies BTFO?

I do this in other things, dunno why I havent done this in programming forums lol

Dolled up Satania is hot as fuck.

Something got blown, at least.

based trap, bet he doesn't even know that they'd help him anyway

Suck dick get free chick

You really thing anyone would believe you?

you should know how thirsty nerds are

Nerds, by definition, are smart. We can overcome our thirst to see through your tricks.

men cant think when their lust kicks in

iTrannies are nerds too, and sometimes they outsmart the prey

Attached: 1557253161665.png (886x670, 475K)

I knew someone who did the same to get free games and it worked. They bought him games without requesting any picture, just pretending to be a girl and chatting with them on discord was enough to get them to spend money for him.

>h-heh, I may be a kissless virgin, but at least I'm of greater intellect than these simple roasties

Attached: autism3.jpg (367x500, 26K)

Honestly this is why you don't want women on your team. Not because they suck, but because so many programmers are pathetic orbiters that put pussy on a pedestal.

They're more forgiving to your stupidity when you larp as a f*male

Well why even have a woman if she's not gonna suck?

I wish. Computer nerds are smart with computers, that's it. Most of them have hopeless social anxiety and have been deprived of intimacy their entire lives. Their lives are not in order at all, and they will pretty much bend backwards when a woman is around.

This. If you’re on here, reading this, you’re a loser guaranteed.