Mama Lisa please release Navi already I've been using my R7 240 since 2014 and I dont wanna get my graphics card gimped...

Mama Lisa please release Navi already I've been using my R7 240 since 2014 and I dont wanna get my graphics card gimped by novideo please mama I need it I'm begging you

Attached: pls.png (213x237, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/255476/amd-readies-radeon-rx-640-an-rx-550x-re-brand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

absolute state of ayymd

Attached: 1555184483794.jpg (2544x4000, 1.12M)

just wait bro!

bro delay after delay i cant do this anymore i dont wanna cave to a 2060

Attached: 1536664699967.jpg (906x936, 849K)

>they're not even going to price it competitively

Attached: 1544219182249.jpg (750x933, 85K)

You do realize you're waiting for a midrange part right? "novideo" is miles ahead of amd at the moment.

Thx for your opinion, Leather Jacket.

Yes, we're waiting for midrange for midrange prices. Not midrange for highend prices. Green nigger

Get a job? I dunno....

The RX590's are perfectly fine midrange cards. As for the higher end, the Radeon VII is a bit of a housefire but it's close enough to a 2080 in practice.

rx590 is a hot mess

its already known that Navi will be meh - 2070 at best and Huang will squash it with more powerful 2070ti

Attached: f8174cca00c030759c0c951ffe1cd8e481c4a0e7ec679d25712f54ccd8310b3e.jpg (522x422, 54K)

It's the same as a 1060, what more do you want? I know anons on this board are very prone to exaggerating every minor flaw to make a product look like utter trash, but if you ignore all that shilling crap you'll find that either card is fine. AMD stuff is often a bit behind Nvidia in performance, but it has proper Linux support. Just pick what's best for your use case and roll with it.

Vega at these discount price is far better choice - you can UV it and still beat the shit out of anything at this price, 590 is hot garbage indeed

Novideo does not gimp their cards--they try to gimp the competitors.

Sorry my friendo but it has been proven time and again that novideo gimps drivers of cards around the time a new series is launched. A google search will yield a lot of research.

Attached: 1535132921975.jpg (700x700, 57K)

techpowerup.com/255476/amd-readies-radeon-rx-640-an-rx-550x-re-brand

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>640 is a rebranded 550.
At least it wasn't something like the MX4000 where it was a fucking old card with tons of VRAM, and marketed towards the mid range.

This seems to be more of a demotion for the card, instead of putting it in the same market segment as it was.

they dont gimp, they simply treat older cards like a dumpster-fetus

>get a 570 on ebay for $90 to hold you over
> sell it for a slight loss when Navi comes out
Profit??? 4

Imagine being such a drooling fanboy retard that you don't even bother to read the article that you're spamming everywhere.

Wait for Arcturus

arcturus is not a real thing, stop parroting this shitty meme

GCN is a shitty meme

I have not seen a discount that gets it close to the price of a 590. I'd love to see a link to one though.

In germany you can get a pulse vega 56 for 239€ on sale
A quiet 590 usually starts at 220€
Also what the fuck, the 1060 is ~10% behind the 590, it's more matched up against a 580

Yes, thats why the 7xx series got slower with new drivers
Stfu u pathetic cuck

>no citation as always
ok champ

AYYMD REBRANDEON HOUSEFIRES

based /v/edditor tourist

shit nvidiot crying all time

I looked at amazon.de and all the Vega 56es are more like above 300€... There is one listing for 205€ but that one's falsely advertising 580s as Vega 64s.

>Also what the fuck, the 1060 is ~10% behind the 590

Maybe Nvidia already gimped the drivers like said, with the 2xxx series out and all.

What retard buys their tech on Amazon? They have always one of the highest prices without any quality controll, it's a total shitshow
>Mindfactory
>vega56 pulse 298€
>vega56 air boost 245€
All this without a sale, it's the normal price in proper stores
>Maybe Nvidia already gimped the drivers like said, with the 2xxx series out and all.
Nigga the 590 was ~15-20% faster than the 580/1060
The 1060 never even came close except for some shitty gameworks titles made for subhumans

Consider yourself lucky, here in Mexico the sapphire v56 is 320€ total, with third world wages and even then it is still cheaper than the 2060 and around the same price of a 1660

What sapphire? The nitro+ or the pulse
>here in mexico
Move on to a proper country than, spain or Portugal or whomever colonized mexico

The pulse, not sure if that is better or worse. Whatever the case buildings here are around 20 to 30 percent more expensive than anywhere else due to tech taxation , maybe I should fly across the border, make a build and return to México, would save me a few thousands.

The pulse, not sure if that is better or worse. Whatever the case buildings here are around 20 to 30 percent more expensive than anywhere else due to unfair tech taxations and monopolies. only alternative would be to spend a couple of weeks in the border make my build there and bring it home.

Didn't trump build a wall for your kind?
Why don't you just purchase it from an us store and let them ship it to mexico?
Thats how the ruskis do, their prices are also fucked so they buy from german stores

Lol no. Let's assume I buy something from Newegg which is apparently cheaper than local stores.to this price I get a taxation of nearly 18 percent over the cost of the product plus 20 dollars of shipping to my home. At best I'm saving 10 dollars by the end of the day, on a product whose guarantee will require me to send it back to the us for it to be valid. It's not worth it.

How do you want to evade the taxation than? Illegal border crossing?
I don't think shipping cost is that high
Either way you are fucked

>18% tax
i never asked for this

Attached: IMG_1083.jpg (468x468, 45K)

Yep
It's fucked up

>mfw I have had a 270x, hd7850 and hd6850 in my pc
>mfw I have been using basically the same refreshed graphics card since 2012
FUCK WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO RELEASE NAVI MY 270X IS FUCKING CRASHING CONSTANTLY REEEEEEE

Attached: 1557339477635.jpg (574x552, 34K)

It will be 25% extra money because of Drumpf tariff

Enjoy, Murricucks

>What retard buys their tech on Amazon? They have always one of the highest prices without any quality controll, it's a total shitshow

The prices on Amazon aren't always higher, i've gotten lucky and bought an RX580 during peak cryptobubble times for less than what they're being sold for right now. All the local "proper stores" in my country have them about 30€ higher.

And btw that air boost vega at mindfactory isn't really 245€, it says that's amount is loaned out and you end up paying ~265ish assuming the interest winds are in your favor. Who the hell buys a bideogaem card on credit...

>i've gotten lucky
Ok than, that one time doesen't speak up for the majortiy

What the fuck are you even talking about you mentally ill faggot?
The airboost costs 245€ on mindfactory, the only thing that would ad up cost is shipping, which you don't have to pay if you buy midnight
Holy fucking shit are you really a mental asylum patient?